View Full Version : Critical Elixir

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 04:04 AM
I was wondering, there is elixir for every buff, but why not Critical? Can you introduce critical elixir? Like 10-15% critical for 30mins cost 8 plats. And from klass It's 15min elixir. Just like xp. That will help :)

Madnex
04-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Ain't bad.

+1

Hoardseeker
04-12-2014, 05:09 AM
Rogue=OPOPOP

Bless
04-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Rogue=OPOPOP
-1 Lol it's just pve

FYI I disagree too, rogues don't even need that elixir :rolleyes:

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Lol it's just pve

10-15% crit for a pve /farming party will help. Well elixirs buff up, so why not?

Hoardseeker
04-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Lol it's just pve

10-15% crit for a pve /farming party will help. Well elixirs buff up, so why not?
its like , Why not leave mages behind and buff rogues still ,eh?

Zeus
04-12-2014, 06:44 AM

Rogues can buff their own crit for free. He's saying that rogues would not even need this elixir, lol.

Bless
04-12-2014, 06:56 AM

Rogues can buff their own crit for free. He's saying that rogues would not even need this elixir, lol. Exactly.

And a Mage is actually complaining about PvE? Reality check! Mages rock at pve!

Deadroth
04-12-2014, 07:02 AM
Exactly.

Apart from being one hitted by mobs on nordr, shuyal, and tindirin elites, and having worst armor n hp amount? yes.

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 07:17 AM
But in PvE, You work as a party. Even i one rogue in that party gets that elix(if available) , That will help whole party. So why not?

Madnex
04-12-2014, 07:49 AM
This is not a bad idea. Yes, good rogues can run with extra 20% crit of what they have simply because of subsequent Aimed Shots. An elixir that offers extra 10% crit seems just fine for all classes though, maybe least preferred by rogues but will be extremely useful to warriors and sorcerers.

He didn't ask for critical damage multiplier elixir. This is not a bad idea.

Zeus
04-12-2014, 07:52 AM
This is not a bad idea. Yes, good rogues can run with extra 20% crit of what they have simply because of subsequent Aimed Shots. An elixir that offers extra 10% crit seems just fine for all classes though, maybe least preferred by rogues but will be extremely useful to warriors and sorcerers.

He didn't ask for critical damage multiplier elixir. This is not a bad idea.

But this would create yet another thing you'd be expected to carry while running elites. The thing about elixirs is that players grow addicted to them and then cannot run without them.

Ring a bell? xD

Madnex
04-12-2014, 08:18 AM
But this would create yet another thing you'd be expected to carry while running elites. The thing about elixirs is that players grow addicted to them and then cannot run without them.

Ring a bell? xD
The more hooked and focused oneself is at the game the more probable it is that he realizes its sublime creativity and well-worth time spent on this phenomenal masterpiece in design and gameplay gem and proceed in avidly supporting its development through purchases of its online currency, platinum.

The results are that well um, me and you can keep being freeloaders lol. I mean, it's beneficial for the public and general good, right? ;)

Sheener
04-12-2014, 08:35 AM
I don't like it. Don't do it. Will make it harder on the non plat users

Zeus
04-12-2014, 09:15 AM
The more hooked and focused oneself is at the game the more probable it is that he realizes its sublime creativity and well-worth time spent on this phenomenal masterpiece in design and gameplay gem and proceed in avidly supporting its development through purchases of its online currency, platinum.

The results are that well um, me and you can keep being freeloaders lol. I mean, it's beneficial for the public and general good, right? ;)

If you're expected to use elixirs, it lowers the overall skill of players as they grow accustomed to it and then people forget how to run maps without them. That, my friend, is one of the pitfalls of PL.

Ishtmeet
04-12-2014, 09:19 AM
I don't like it. Don't do it. Will make it harder on the non plat users

A non-plat user posted this!

Zeus
04-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Exactly.

Mages aren't really rocking at PvE right now, a lot of their crowd control has been nerfed on account of Sam spam.

Hoardseeker
04-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Crowd Control Nerfed? D: how can they do it? Indeed they don't fix the Sam spam and ik it requires new client but nerfing mages is not good -.-

MoloToha
04-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Aggro elixir would be good for tanks.

Ebezaanec
04-12-2014, 09:51 AM

Tanks need to learn on their own how to properly aggro mobs. There is no true skill in buying an elixir and just watching the mobs while potting.

Bless
04-12-2014, 09:53 AM

Tanks need to learn on their own how to properly aggro mobs. There is no true skill in buying an elixir and just watching the mobs while potting. This!

Hectororius
04-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Warriors taunts have also been nerfed somewhat in tindirin with mobs still attacking the rest of the party regardless if they were taunted or not. But yes, a taunt elixir is pointless.

We really don't want or need more elixirs. If the game is designed to require elixirs to play the game, then you've broken the game. Its nice to run with a little boost every once in a while, but it should not be a requirement or a necessity.

Doomreaper
04-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Everyone here wants new elixers, and I just want my Lvl 41 mythics to come out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
04-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Yah rogues make their own crits. More for mages and sorcerers. I'm all for this as it'll help runs a tiny bit since damage elixirs are pretty much dead to me now.