PDA

View Full Version : Feedback About Elixir Kits

Zyphruss
04-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Dear STS / STG,

I'm really happy and thankful that I can use my few gold to buy luck elixir. I'm a non plat user so I strive and do my very best to get the awesome gear, pet, etc. I always go to the latest elite map and spend hours just to farm good loot. It's not easy for me to earn gold in a day so after the elite tindirin was released, I was pissed off about the loots i got after spending pots, and hours of farming. So i stopped for a little while. I was hopeless in elite and playing the game. Not until STS released these tradable elixir kits! (With a big smile on me). I can say the game is becoming fair to all.

I'm hoping that those elixir kits will be extended or make it permanent maybe. I'm enjoying the game more and more.

Thank you so much.

-letter from a non plat user

Ebezaanec
04-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Glad to see a satisfied player.

In the times where players may feel that STG is becoming greedy, it's nice to see STG implement something fair for the whole player base. They all have good intentions in the end :)

User111
04-13-2014, 12:40 PM
+ 1

Capolista
04-14-2014, 02:03 AM
Yes agreed ..

The kits should be permanent!

Zynzyn
04-14-2014, 03:28 AM
+ 1 This a very good move from sts and hope it is permanent.

extrapayah
04-14-2014, 09:00 PM
+1 too
the kits rock

farizace99
04-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Yes agreed ..

The kits should be permanent!

I disagree with kits being permanent because if it is, klaas and shazbot will be quite useless

Samhayne
04-14-2014, 10:11 PM
We are glad to hear you are liking the Elixir Kits. We are still evaluating them to see how they work out.

Xeusx
04-15-2014, 03:43 AM
I disagree with kits being permanent because if it is, klaas and shazbot will be quite useless
Shazbot has story tokens, klass has any eggs and combo elixer, then why you said its useless?

Orageunas
04-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Elixirs are always useful!

Uikuha
04-15-2014, 06:29 AM
+1 yes plz make elixir kits permanent in store :)

Disagree, u should happy get free elixir from klaas and shazbot!

Sorry My English

Zyphruss
04-15-2014, 06:33 AM

I don't think Klaas and Shazbot became quite useless because I still get their free gifts/elixirs before starting Elite maps or when no elixir running on me, plus If klaas gives combo elixir, i think i can stack it with a luck elixir kit for higher chance of better loot.

Those 2 companions are useful especially to beginners who can't afford elixir kits, eggs, and potions. They also give exp elixir, story token, & hauntlet coin.

Hoardseeker
04-15-2014, 07:58 AM

I don't think Klaas and Shazbot became quite useless because I still get their free gifts/elixirs before starting Elite maps or when no elixir running on me, plus If klaas gives combo elixir, i think i can stack it with a luck elixir kit for higher chance of better loot.

Those 2 companions are useful especially to beginners who can't afford elixir kits, eggs, and potions. They also give exp elixir, story token, & hauntlet coin.
klaas gives Duplicate Combo Elixir

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139780-Klaas-Gives-60Min-Elixir-or-Duplicate-60min-Elixir-mmmm-Confused&highlight=klaas+duplicate