PDA

View Full Version : The 3/4 Malison Aka Semi-Malison

Hoardseeker
04-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Have you ever looked the pet Kettle? Stats: +15 str/dex/int 10%damage , whereas malison +20 str/dex/int 5%crit , It gives good stats as mali whereas 5% for rogues in mali is good and 10% damage in kettle is Great for PvE[AoE] Mages

What do you think? I've seen nobody using kettle and when I asked some they said "its for newb" -.-

Hoardseeker
04-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Kettle's Stats Below,

Alhuntrazeck
04-12-2014, 08:36 AM
S1 pet, so yeah. Malison has a better value for the money though, IMO, what with the crit, -hit and -armor chance on attack.

matanofx
04-12-2014, 08:38 AM
1. Theres a pets section in this forum and i think thats exactly where this thread belongs

2. I think everyone know kettle as its been in game since the very first season so id say over 50% of players own 1

The only problem with kettle is the arcane ability which gives speed for a short period where'as malison gives dodge for a short period i find it more useful in pvp and sometimes elite bosses too.

Hoardseeker
04-12-2014, 08:48 AM
1. Theres a pets section in this forum and i think thats exactly where this thread belongs

2. I think everyone know kettle as its been in game since the very first season so id say over 50% of players own 1

The only problem with kettle is the arcane ability which gives speed for a short period where'as malison gives dodge for a short period i find it more useful in pvp and sometimes elite bosses too.
1] Forgot about it , Sorry for that, ok?

2]dodge from elite boss????

matanofx
04-12-2014, 08:52 AM
1] Forgot about it , Sorry for that, ok?

2]dodge from elite boss????

Lol all good bro just reminding about pet section
And yeah dodge from anything coming at me would be nice, im a squishy mage and dodge is very helpful

Alhuntrazeck
04-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Lol all good bro just reminding about pet section
And yeah dodge from anything coming at me would be nice, im a squishy mage and dodge is very helpful

You can't dodge skills in PvP, just stuns, pet and auto attacks. That being said dodging stuns has saved my butt alot in PvP, which is why I use Malison's AA before a clash, very handy...:)

Serancha
04-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Kettle is a fantastic pet, however it has largely been displaced by mythic pets over time. Pets like slag and grimm have similar stat benefits but with far more interesting and attractive passive / arcane abilities. Kettle is still used, just not as much nowadays, like most of the beastmaster pets.

Roberto077
04-12-2014, 09:52 AM
why I use Malison's AA before a clash, very handy...:)

It's funny how AA can stand for both skills on any pet (Arcane Ability and Auto-Attack)

Bless
04-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Legendary pets? Who needs those when you have arcanes!

Ebezaanec
04-12-2014, 10:22 AM

Umm.. I'm not sure I speak for everyone, but the people who cannot afford Arcane pets need Legendary

:p

Bless
04-12-2014, 10:26 AM

Umm.. I'm not sure I speak for everyone, but the people who cannot afford Arcane pets need Legendary :p I was trying to say that arcanes are the new legendary :p

Ebezaanec
04-12-2014, 10:29 AM
I was trying to say that arcanes are the new legendary :p

Well, that would indeed the the new Legendary.. Tier jumble grr ;)

Haifer
04-12-2014, 02:01 PM
I probably used Kettle to level up to 35, before I was able to loot a Malison. Kettle was very good for me.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
04-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Nothing wrong with Kettle being in the rotation of pink pets for mage. You are correct though, hardly ever see them anymore being used.