PDA

View Full Version : Dragons breath wand of fatality proc?

Wutzgood
04-12-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm gonna have to buy one of these for my collection eventually but was wondering how much the proc heals? If its not much ill get the cheaper one but if it heals alot if health ill save for the better one.

Any info on this is appreciated.

Maalice
04-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Dont think anyone has actually bought one...

Wutzgood
04-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey maalice. Yeah I'm thinking not either. Haven't seen one in auction yet. If it heals like dark pact then it's not worth it but if it's significant I'd get the better one.

Just don't want to buy the worse one if it ends up being a good proc.

Maalice
04-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Someone will eventually buy one... i just wish it looked cooler and more original

Wutzgood
04-13-2014, 03:01 AM
It will match nicely with the shuyal vanity armor and regal vanity hat. I'll end up saving the 125 teeth for it most likely before anyone buys it lol.

LordDravek
04-13-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty impressed with the heal and crit. I've posted a lv41 for 3.5m on cs. Since its 125 teeth, I feel that's a pretty legit price for all the work involved.

I noticed there's a lvl40 also posted for 1.2m on cs. That's also a fair price.

With the crit and heal, you have to ignore the DMG/DPS stats. With no gems, It crits a lot and hits harder than a grand gemmed lv41 totem bru. Good investment. Nice staff.

Spell
04-13-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm pretty impressed with the heal and crit. I've posted a lv41 for 3.5m on cs. Since its 125 teeth, I feel that's a pretty legit price for all the work involved.

With the crit and heal, you have to ignore the DMG/DPS stats. With no gems, It crits a lot and hits harder than a grand gemmed lv41 totem bru. Good investment. Nice staff.

How much does it heal?

Wutzgood
04-13-2014, 07:37 PM

Nice so it is good then. Just was wondering same thing as spell. How much it heals? Thanks a lot for the info. Would have wasted 85 teeth and wanted the better one after.

Energizeric
04-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I'm curious about this as well. Does it only proc very rarely? The important things are how often does it proc and how much does it heal.

Wutzgood
04-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Anyone ever get the frequency and amount of health it procs?

Ihateppl
04-15-2014, 12:44 PM
i have seen one in cs for 1.25 mil, lv 40 though

Wutzgood
04-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Ok picked one of these up last night and was testing it out this morning. It seems there are 3 different procs that go off.

One gives you a +25 int boost and looks like the architect pylon proc where both hands have electricity on them.

The heal proc only goes off when hitting enemies so you can't just stop after a mob and keep healing health by spamming the attack button. It seems to heal an average of about 200 health although I've seen it go as low as 100 and as high as 300. Proc happens pretty frequently but IMO it's not enough health to keep you alive in harder maps. You will still need just as many pots.

The last proc is for lowering the enemies stats but I haven't noticed it yet.

Gonna keep testing it out but I'd prefer the architect pylon mana heal proc over this staff so far. If it worked without hitting enemies it would be amazing.

Wutzgood
04-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Ok after some more testing heal is based on damage done to enemies. Weaker enemies give a greater health back and tougher ones give less health.

Gonna test it some more but it seems like the worst of the 4 level 40-41 staves I have. I'd use the totem, pylon or nordr jewel over it.