PDA

View Full Version : A guy stole my leprechaun pendant

leojnv
04-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Please report this player: [removed]

this player steal the leprechaun pendant when I was leveling my lvl rogue 22 call roguespower, it was a very good friend of mine lent him things and returned them, then when you pay the leprechaun pendant and behaved strangely and then disconnect and I have not seen since I stole it.

Note:
* he told me he had another character named valentim with another letter b, c, d, f, g, h, j, l, n, p, q, r, t must be one of those letters.

if you can help me get my pendant leprechaun I would greatly appreciate.

I have 3 characters: leojnv, masterjnv and roguespower

thanks for reading this

Xenobiotic
04-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Your fault, if you ever lend something don't expect it to be returned. Email support but I doubt they'll do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sceazikua
04-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Yea, trades are final.

Bless
04-12-2014, 12:28 PM
It's more of a trust system in STG games. You lend items and you will expect them back but without a secure loan option, this doesn't work a lot and that's why people get scammed - hence the reason STG get a crapload of emails.

It's unfortunate your 'friend' scammed ya but it's a lesson to you: choose your friends wisely. For me there are only 3 friends I lend to; the lesser the better.

Zojak
04-12-2014, 12:36 PM
This isnt even the place to report this, email them at Support@spacetimestudios.com and maybe they'll help you, but i doubt it, as per the reasons everybody above has stated

Madnex
04-12-2014, 04:33 PM
How to make this a more interesting topic: Edit topic name to "A guy stole my heart" and replace all the post content with love poems.

Why? Because that's how I originally read it and it seemed like fun. xD

Tendirin
04-12-2014, 04:35 PM
It"s your fault and we can't help you message a dev

Impact
04-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Ur fault bro

scarysmerf
04-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Its sad when a friend turns on u in game as all it takes just 30 plat to change charecters names