PDA

View Full Version : Void Set vs Cyber Void Set

Zeus
12-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Ok, so I have gotten both sets and I have drawn up a conclusion. In PVE they are pretty much the same, BUT when you take them to pvp, you realize the original void set is still better, because you are crit hitting way more then with cyber, thus having more damage. I noticed this because with the same combo I use with void set that can one hit kill a bird, Couldn't one combo a bird when I was using cyber void set as easily, then I realized, that the crit with normal void was doing noticeably more damage. Therefore I came to the conclusion the original void set is the best, however I will be keeping and using both, simply because I like the color of the cyber void hehe.

Conradin
12-15-2010, 08:12 PM
cool, now that i sold my void set =(

Kossi
12-15-2010, 08:42 PM
meh. good thing i twink pvp mostly now

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 09:58 PM
I sold mine too. Figure I can always buy back later cheaper or loot again. Ive looted several megas, wraith is the tough one for me.
But I'm doing just fine with my cyber void for now.

Snub
12-22-2010, 01:39 PM
I suspect the Void armor to go up in price to more than it used to cost (by the end of Christmas break). I never saw one of the three void set pieces drop while I farmed my entire cyber set. The void gear is better and more difficult to obtain.

I think if you guys plan on RE-buying your void gear… do it now, it will only go up. Already Jacobs Helm went back up to 170 (last night was 170, three for sale). Last week it was around 110-130. (I am only referring to wraith/Jacob Helm/Mega blaster)

The new Cyber gear is inferior and soon (end of holidays) everyone will be wearing it. I already placed mine in storage and wear my Void again.