PDA

View Full Version : Before the holidays really kick in..

Ellyidol
12-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Just wanted to wish the PL community a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I haven't been on as much, 52/100 on first cyber armor! Since I'm home for holidays and friends and family are all here, probably goes the same for some people.

Thanks for the awesome time this year! :)

See you all soon (not that ill be away, just on less).

TheLaw
12-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Have a Merry Christmas Elly. I was wondering where you disappeared to.

Arterra
12-15-2010, 10:13 PM
i have ran out of battery 3 times today getting totems. until done, holidays are nothing but grinding keeper with lesrider lol

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 10:15 PM
i have ran out of battery 3 times today getting totems. until done, holidays are nothing but grinding keeper with lesrider lol

Lol I stick by my theory that this quest was meant to pull our attention away from IB (they put it out the day before!). And look, it's working!!!

Arterra
12-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Lol I stick by my theory that this quest was meant to pull our attention away from IB (they put it out the day before!). And look, it's working!!!

it truly is... but hey, got to have something to grind when on the boss, so kinda balances out lol. (itouch)

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 10:23 PM
it truly is... but hey, got to have something to grind when on the boss, so kinda balances out lol. (itouch)

Honeslty, if it weren't for the people, I wouldn't be bothering. If I log in and see no one on, I just log right out.

Justg
12-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Thanks Ellyidol, hope you have a wonderful holiday as well!

Arterra
12-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Honeslty, if it weren't for the people, I wouldn't be bothering. If I log in and see no one on, I just log right out.

i think you hit the nail of why PL actually rocks. once you get in the groove, you play for the pure mmo experience lol

bladesword
12-16-2010, 03:38 AM

My situation, i check twink list, none, i get on my lv50, farm a little, and lag out. meh!

Inching
12-16-2010, 03:54 AM
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone from STS and the PL community.