PDA

View Full Version : Bael 2....the story endeth

Waheedski
04-12-2014, 07:10 PM
I remember whence a frosty spider hath been defeated ye olde elite Bael the Second entered and smacked the bloody hell out of us, 'twas a long time ago. It took the might of tanked warriors but was of little avail.

Now post haste of modern event, a fellow guildie rogue required mighty assistance of an awesome heroic tank, unfortunately only I was available, and thus wielded my mighty sword upon the enemies of windmoore harbour and the shocking blue crab. As I hath defeated this beastie and to the accolade of many bystanders, I continueth to pose, the rogue notified me a boss awaits. I sayeth to the rogue 'Boss but I hath defeated it, look there it lay dead!'

The rogue sayeth 'NAY you egotistical maniac! There is a boss just there with a mighty axe and a skull floateth above'. As I peered, I yelled YE GADZ OF FROZEN COCKLES AND BARNACLES!!!!! 'TIS BAEL ME ARCHIST OF ENEMIES!!!!

I hath no special mythic armour nor did I posses any weapon, ring or amulet of any mighty power. Therefore I tooketh elixirs of damage reduction and damage increase. After gulping of the fruity bubbly elixirs, one talked of tactics with the little rogue.

I tanketh and useth the might of Abaddon as my other pets faltered, and ye O' fragile rogue of level 22, inflict damage upon Bael as I attain his attention with a few mighty skull crushers.

Thus a mighty battle ensued neither Bael nor I relented, and the rogue buzzed and stung with incisive damage, after what seemed an eon of a battle, the brute known as Bael of the Second Coming, lay dead, and I the mighty Warrior - VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!

Hackaslasha
04-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Wooo I'm famous! ;) congrats mate! You hath showed us all the way! All hail the mighty warrior known only as...WAHEEDSKI!!!

Waheedski
04-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Wooo I'm famous! ;) congrats mate! You hath showed us all the way! All hail the mighty warrior known only as...WAHEEDSKI!!!

With my 'Prime chain of Security' I am unstoppable \0/

Xeusx
04-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Nice :D

famousfame
04-13-2014, 03:44 AM
Liked it well done buddy :-)

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Daniel Banuelos
04-13-2014, 05:08 AM
we fought bael earlier and it was hard we're all sorc and we got squished to a pulp and my other guildie died at that end he didnt get the achievement and loot

Waheedski
04-13-2014, 11:04 AM
we fought bael earlier and it was hard we're all sorc and we got squished to a pulp and my other guildie died at that end he didnt get the achievement and loot

The rogue died countless of times (kamikaze tactics) but did the major damage. For squishes er....sorry I meant rogues and mages you just have to dance around and use survival tactics, but at least you guys can knock his energy bar down severely. With my damage stats I couldn't even bruise a grape with a mighty thwack even if I tried lol.

Fyrce
04-13-2014, 09:01 PM
LOL. Good story!!

Ihateppl
04-13-2014, 09:23 PM
tanks should stay in bael's face and just use pots while rouges and mages smack him up

ScaredBootyPopper
04-15-2014, 02:04 AM
Dat posh accent...

Waheedski
04-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Sorry if it looks like I just bumped this thread for nothing but....

Hey mods/devs could you move this thread to AL Fan stories.

Sorry about dat folks :)

/walks away sheepishly

Edited: cos of dumb moment!

Anarchist
04-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Why am i always out of "thanks" when i find stuff like this.

Lmaooo.