PDA

View Full Version : Dear Magnum, Is this the way you play?????

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Hey,
I don't play PvP with my main warrior, but just did respec to try some PvP. Can't say I'm weak in PvP coz I got lvl 15 Twink already.
So here it starts,
I entered room, killed a magnum rogue, and as always. Whole guild landed in the Ctf room. Oh, ganged few times. Then on my team, There were 2 Mastermind Ph Players. Both tanks, They kept blocking. These warriors trashed talked a lot. Me, Conradev(mage), and Rtacx(rogue) were the 3 who were fighting against 4 magnum and 1mages(Unknown Guild). We 3 kept fighting, and killed all of them a lot of times. But gang spawn killing, and 5v3 was frustrating. many of your guild talk about making CTF a enjoyable place to play? huh, I doubt. Do you have a guild moto,:-" If u get killed, Cry and call help to kill him untill your stomach is Full". 2 mastermind ph tanks kept on saying" Ahh, you foods. It's good to watch a Allied guild farm food". You make allies for helping in spot blocking?? coz u're afraid?

No offense in this thread, But is this fair??? Guild spoiling PvP.

If this is 41 pvp, guys Low lvl twinking is lot way better. I'll stay away from 41 pvp now. I decided to make a video of what was happening there. I want everyone of u to watch that, even devs if they can. :)

See us dying. And I want any one of the magnum to answer me, Is this the way You Play>>??????
Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQx-3pvrL14 Here is the video, see it. :D And I was a lot of lag too, missed dozens of heal chances xD

Samdegreat
04-13-2014, 02:06 AM
Low level twinking is the better but at the same time there are guilds which gang and spot block.
If your getting ganged why don't you call or just leave, unless your a warrior who can handle being ganged XD

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 02:07 AM
Hey,
I don't play PvP with my main warrior, but just did respec to try some PvP. Can't say I'm weak in PvP coz I got lvl 15 Twink already.
So here it starts,
I entered room, killed a magnum rogue, and as always. Whole guild landed in the Ctf room. Oh, ganged few times. Then on my team, There were 2 Mastermind Ph Players. Both tanks, They kept blocking. These warriors trashed talked a lot. Me, Conradev(mage), and Rtacx(rogue) were the 3 who were fighting against 4 magnum and 1mages(Unknown Guild). We 3 kept fighting, and killed all of them a lot of times. But gang spawn killing, and 5v3 was frustrating. many of your guild talk about making CTF a enjoyable place to play? huh, I doubt. Do you have a guild moto,:-" If u get killed, Cry and call help to kill him untill your stomach is Full". 2 mastermind ph tanks kept on saying" Ahh, you foods. It's good to watch a Allied guild farm food". You make allies for helping in spot blocking?? coz u're afraid?

If this is 41 pvp, guys Low lvl twinking is lot way better. I'll stay away from 41 pvp now. I decided to make a video of what was happening there. I want everyone of u to watch that, even devs if they can. :)

See us dying. And I want any one of the magnum to answer me, Is this the way You Play>>??????
Thanks

Phew, everyone knows how magnum is behaving. Just gang n spawn them too, they have too low IQ to understand fairplay it seems. (Most of them, i don't say about everyone).
Showing, how low they fell is the only way to make them stop this what they have done with pvp, this guild have probably the worst reputation in al, we are witnesses of paradox here.
If You see them spawning or ganging You, just leave and don't give them free kills, don't talk with them,
just take ss and report if they r doing something awful for you. There were many thread bout magnum earlier, trust me, this won't work.
None can change their nature. Only ban can do something to some of them. Sorry to say that.

Keep chill in pvp, don't interact with them. Or don't play pvp and avoid all what they can do (same as i do :))

Sincerely
Deadroth

Fal got neat point below.

falmear
04-13-2014, 02:09 AM
The replies that follow will justify all these actions. But if this were to happen to them then they'd flip out. Call you a ganger. Then justify all their subsequent actions because you ganged them. PvP is just another place where people can look for excuses to behave badly.

deathwraithx
04-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Spawn gank is hilarious. That shield should never go down while you're in the spawn room.

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

matanofx
04-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Yep, id like to say Magnum ruined endgame pvp for me but as long as we're being honest

If it wasnt Magnum it would be someone else, like Pride before and Magnum now theres always a bully guild in pvp messing up the fun for the rest

Obviously its not just 1 guild but always 1 main guild and now im waiting for them to get insulted and defend their bad behavior.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 03:04 AM
Just do it back with your own guild, it's the only way they stay out of PvP. We've kept offenders of this behavior (note, I said offenders, not the guild itself) out of PvP rooms for an entire day just by resorting to their own dirty strategy.

Yes, I believe in fair play but I also do not believe in unfair advantages. However, with how broken the PvP system is, it leaves you no choice if this repeat offenders keep doing unfair behavior.

To those who do play fairly in Magnum, cheers! I know who you are and you hold my respect for that. :)

Sceazikua
04-13-2014, 03:38 AM
Yea lol whenever I see the word "magnum" I see it in 3 or 4. Its like wolf pack, and they gang and spawn kill block. Whenever I see the name ct... (you know who) I know I will sure hit the button on top right of my screen, because hes always in pack and spawn block. Other guilds do it too sometimes but not "always". I see if I play fair (which means I only attacks the ones who is willing to attack me, not anyone I see in any guild, even when I know they will die in a combo) they may play fair too.

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 04:00 AM
Hey,
So here it starts,

Thanks

PLEASE TAKE NOTE :I am not siding Magnum

I am sorry for you Ishmeet but that is how CTF is played, that is basically how PvP is played in most mmorpgs when it comes to Guild vs Guild or Group vs Group.
Why do you think players make a PvP guild in the first place?

I used to play a purely pvp game (not LoL) and i can tell you ganging and spotblocking is sure not a fair way to fight but it is part of pvp itself. Some call it strategy i call it lameness.

You could have changed your room and move elsewhere but you didn't and that means you accepted to fight that way.

I am not saying Magnum is right but i think you are complaining too much just because it was "Magnum" that did this to you.

Magnum story apart and speaking about pure PvP

Spotblocking, ganging are tools to finish off the enemies. Just like in a pve elite tindirin you are supposed to kill all the mobs why is it that at some point everyone runs and skip the mobs? It is all part of the game same as this so called strategies are part of a group fight.

Get over it.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 04:01 AM
yes , don't u guys think, if in pvp no one can see other names even the member of the same team can't see the name?. This will turn pvp in an exciting way. Guildmtes kill each other and don't know.. Will be purely called as player vs player instead guild vs all. Or..
If u can't acess guild chat or any other option. Can't invite player. Can't msg in pvp lol. That may be the best way to stop trashtalking. Play like a game. And only one button should be accesible.. I.e. Quit arena button.

Prahasit Prahi
04-13-2014, 04:08 AM
Leave or do the same this is present day PVP rule.

~Prahi

elmanco
04-13-2014, 04:16 AM
I found their pvp rule...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48475858.jpg

yasshh
04-13-2014, 04:23 AM
PLEASE TAKE NOTE :I am not siding Magnum

I am sorry for you Ishmeet but that is how CTF is played, that is basically how PvP is played in most mmorpgs when it comes to Guild vs Guild or Group vs Group.
Why do you think players make a PvP guild in the first place?

I used to play a purely pvp game (not LoL) and i can tell you ganging and spotblocking is sure not a fair way to fight but it is part of pvp itself. Some call it strategy i call it lameness.

You could have changed your room and move elsewhere but you didn't and that means you accepted to fight that way.

I am not saying Magnum is right but i think you are complaining too much just because it was "Magnum" that did this to you.

Magnum story apart and speaking about pure PvP

Spotblocking, ganging are tools to finish off the enemies. Just like in a pve elite tindirin you are supposed to kill all the mobs why is it that at some point everyone runs and skip the mobs? It is all part of the game same as this so called strategies are part of a group fight.

Get over it.

Keeping Magnum apart. In general
If this thing continues then it would be like you cant enter a PvP room without any back up. Leave the top class/guild players they gonna save theirselves by calling their friends/guild mates but what about the unexperienced players who arent in a pvp guild They dont stand a chance against them and get blocked and spawned. Fair??

Ruzada
04-13-2014, 04:27 AM
What is most annoying is when I join red, some guildies join blue, 2 magnums/republika/mmph join red, I start flagging, they call for backup and accuse me of blocking.Dude, I came first and I want to flag. If you think I'm blocking, leave the damn room.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 04:39 AM
@elitefamily , prahi
Sorry mate I totally disagree with u.
Pvp is not magnum's or anyother guild's home. Everyone wants to play pvp for fun not to show others that if they die,they can kill him with help of guild. If its possible ill send alagran a request, and ask him to call his friends whenever mAgnums land in Pve and gang you there lol. Its pvp, why should someone join pvp if he wanted to leave???
Now a days pvp is like.. Enter a room, wait till everyone passes offby you and wait for someone to attack u. if they attck, fight back. If they don't , just go flag lol. Why can't a guild make rules , don't gang? It iwll increase the reputation of guild and all the members of it. Its same and disgusting like scanning. Scam makes one cry and gangs makes one angry. Nd we don't play this game to get anger, instead of having fun.
Thanks

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 04:44 AM
Keeping Magnum apart. In general
If this thing continues then it would be like you cant enter a PvP room without any back up. Leave the top class/guild players they gonna save theirselves by calling their friends/guild mates but what about the unexperienced players who arent in a pvp guild They dont stand a chance against them and get blocked and spawned. Fair??

Not fair. But you must be prepaired when you enter a ctf room. Players don't go there to drink tea but kill the opponent party. If you are new and don't know what you are doing then don't enter a ctf room.

Moving even further from magnum stuff.

If a player new, newb or undergeard can't enjoy a pvp fight it is sts fault.

First off nothing has still been done about the dummy farming thing and secondly the pvp aspect of the game is made in way all 4 types of pvp:
PlayervsPlayer.
GuildvsGuild.
PartyvsParty.
Capturetheflag.

Are fighted in one spot.

So it's plain obvious a type of pvp covers another and while 5vs5 in ctf or 4vs4 in tdm work well with certain type of pvp that require strategy like GvG and PartyvsParty (example spotblocking, where you stand, attacking one enemy at a time ecc) it doesnt go well with a freelancer type of pvp or 1vs1 fights. You have to been in a guild you need back up cause everyone now understands if the opponent is alone if they gang him they will win. So what do they do? Most players move in groups and form pvp guilds.

Not always the strongest wins Yash infact it is who is more adaptable to the situations he finds himself in that does.

So when knights and gentlemen bring their white gloves out and say it wasn't fair, i laugh. Clean pvp has been surpassed and people should seriously consider adapting to they way it is now if they want to continue enjoying pvp.

It is not we players fault if things are like but sts's, at least till when they give guilds a fighting map, freelancers a fighting map and lone fighters a fighting map.

Till then point your fingers at sts and not this player or that guild.

Moehummer
04-13-2014, 04:46 AM
I won't say all magnum. They have alot of decent players.
But yeah alot of them are gangers and trash talkers.
And MMPH are even worse.

Maybe the video can help set things right, either by their guild master applying new behaviour rule to his guild members.

Or getting their guild a warning.

yasshh
04-13-2014, 04:58 AM
Not fair. But you must be prepaired when you enter a ctf room. Players don't go there to drink tea but kill the opponent party. If you are new and don't know what you are doing then don't enter a ctf room.

Moving even further from magnum stuff.

If a player new, newb or undergeard can't enjoy a pvp fight it is sts fault.

First off nothing as been done about the dummy farming thing and secondly the pvp aspect of the game is made in way all 4 types of pvp:
PlayervsPlayer.
GuildvsGuild.
PartyvsParty.
Capturetheflag.

Are concentrated in one spot.
So its obvious a type of pvp covers another and while 5vs5 in ctf or 4vs4 work well with certain type of pvp that require strategy like GvG and PartyvsParty (again spotblocking, where you stand, attacking one player per time ecc) it doesnt go well with a freelancer type of pvp or 1vs1 fights. You have to have a guild who need back up cause everyone now understands if the opponents is alone if they gang him they will win. So they move in group and form pvp guilds.

Not always the strongest wins infact it is who is more adaptable to the situations he finds himself in does.

So when knights and gentlemen bring tgeir white gloves out i laugh. Clean pvp has been surpassed and people most adapt to they will it is now. It nobody faults but sts at least till when they give guilds a fighting map, freelancers a fighting map and lone fighters a fighting map.

Till then point your fingers at sts and not this player or that guild.

Its moral values of players (even though its a game) rather than STS. We players play it for having fun and fun in PvP comes when u achieve/kill/flag on your own rather than making other side weak and winning over them in unfair way(neglecting the gear imbalance). And more of it i think Ishtmeet was describing how endgame pvp has turned by taking an example of what happened today to him rather than pointing out a specific group. And at the end of the day its a F2P game designed for all players to play irrespective of their guilds and they can enter whatever zone they want to.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 05:06 AM
Posted video link

Zeus
04-13-2014, 05:15 AM
What I want to know is why a Resilience member is helping them gang. Thanks Ish!

Endkey
04-13-2014, 05:28 AM
I found their pvp rule...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48475858.jpg

and i believe the people in the pics are magnum right?

Endkey
04-13-2014, 05:28 AM
What I want to know is why a Resilience member is helping them gang. Thanks Ish!

if this video is from 3 days ago...icevortex was magnum

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 05:37 AM
Its moral values of players (even though its a game) rather than STS. We players play it for having fun and fun in PvP comes when u achieve/kill/flag on your own rather than making other side weak and winning over them in unfair way(neglecting the gear imbalance). And more of it i think Ishtmeet was describing how endgame pvp has turned by taking an example of what happened today to him rather than pointing out a specific group. And at the end of the day its a F2P game designed for all players to play irrespective of their guilds and they can enter whatever zone they want to.

Yash you are trusting too much in people's good will. It won't work.

It is the game itself that has to remove barriers and minimalize any possible conflict.

I must admit the ganging and spotblocking stuff leading to episodes like this wasn't a easy one to predict though when the pvp side of the game was added

And note i am not talking of trashtalk or bad behaviours but the way pvp is played. If a player misbehaves or insults another thats a total different cup of tea.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 05:37 AM
if this video is from 3 days ago...icevortex was magnum

It says <Resilience> in guild title.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 05:38 AM
No endkey, this happened yesterday. approx 20 hours ago

DocDoBig
04-13-2014, 05:43 AM
PL PvP Guild Dramas

featuring

AL!

xlovableaze
04-13-2014, 05:44 AM
Shame to MMPH and MAGNUM guild tsktsk. These blockers cant play with a fair fight oops. I forgot they dont do fair fights. They only spot block or gang. And when someone get banned to their guildy they will rage as f lol.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 05:47 AM
Exact, I never trashtalked to those 2 warriors. Was new here and I don't know them as well! I don't know why they're helping and trash talking and stand one place and waste time as slaves?
Q: Why this affects the reputation of guild?
Answer: If a player, is in town. And is not well known. If he is of my guild. People will say, See a Farmer!! And if magnum guy will stand, People will say, Look a ganger!! So please look into it magnum guys :D

yasshh
04-13-2014, 05:54 AM
Yash you are trusting too much in people's good will. It won't work.

It is the game itself that has to remove barriers and minimalize any possible conflict.

I must admit the ganging and spotblocking stuff leading to episodes like this wasn't a easy one to predict though when the pvp side of the game was added

And note i am not talking of trashtalk or bad behaviours but the way pvp is played. If a player misbehaves or insults another thats a total different cup of tea.

Yes i agree that trashtalking is different cup of tea. That happens in middle of clashes or outside in windmoore. My point is , Atleast keep the clashes clean by giving both sides equal number of players or letting them rg. As of now we have these resources and we have to use them rather than pointing at STS for seperate GvG arena. I have been in PvP past 4 seasons, nothing like this has ever happened(well atleast not with so much consistency). Guild wars were back then also.and now if its happening we cant just blame STS for it

Hiosahaf
04-13-2014, 05:58 AM
Lel another PvP thread

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

matanofx
04-13-2014, 06:12 AM
This isnt just enother PvP thread, that video... thats the difference

Cant help saying N word..... (not the racist one) every single player on the blue team is that N word and the spot blockers too, now its for all to see.

Anyona
04-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Welcome to endgame pvp, honestly I don't understand why these people can't play fair. Just leave the pvp game if you don't want to gain deaths or stand up for yourself and show magnum that you aren't scared, like you did. I hope the gm of magnum is ashamed of his guild, they need to learn some discipline.

Ruzada
04-13-2014, 06:17 AM
It should be more simple than that.If you see yourself getting blocked and ganged,why stay?To give them kills and satisfaction?If people will keep staying in unfair pvp rooms,this stuff will keep happening.I noticed one thing about some of them: when they are alone,they act like little babies,they dont attack you and they let you flag.But as soon as anyone starts shooting at them,they either leave,or call for 2 more warriors and kill everyone in a dirty, shameful way.They can't win in a far clash because they dont have a strategy,all they think about is "KILL!",like some big brainless monkeys.

Daddyblu
04-13-2014, 06:20 AM
Ill post a screen shot MMPH 5 tanks ganging and spot blocking.

4 of my members vs 5 tanks but still they block with the 6th tank of mmph on my team.

Also see the screen shot of magnum 9 total players in the room and me.

LOL 5 vs 1 you say :)

Guys this is not you magnums always play this way, the time will come this guild will fall apart soon.

Sceazikua
04-13-2014, 06:23 AM
ish from your video I can see how much lag you have :love_heart:
Btw if you said twink pvp is better then youre wrong. I played twink lvl 21, and I saw people in guilds gang each other, kill anyone that is not their guild/ally, and worse spawn block. Trust me I saw countless time 5v3 or 2 while one guild has their member filled on the other team flagging by hiding their guild. Its much worse than you think, and thats why I quit after getting 200 kills.

Bless
04-13-2014, 06:24 AM
In that whole 12 minutes of footage, I saw you rg like only 4 times. I understand that 2 ppl blocked but then you shoulda left if they didnt.

matanofx
04-13-2014, 06:32 AM
In that whole 12 minutes of footage, I saw you rg like only 4 times. I understand that 2 ppl blocked but then you shoulda left if they didnt.

No, people who spot block should be kicked from a guild that has any self worth/value

afrobug
04-13-2014, 06:35 AM
Geez, artofdevil guy is a mouthful. He sure enjoys trash talking.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 06:36 AM
I don't know that guy but see how he treat people. This proves, the behavior of him towards his family members too!

Bless
04-13-2014, 06:36 AM

No, people who spot block should be kicked from a guild that has any self worth/value They are not in Magnum, I suggest you go talk to their respective gms

matanofx
04-13-2014, 06:39 AM
They are not in Magnum, I suggest you go talk to their respective gms

Did not say they were, i dont take pride or fun in ganging on people while theyre being spot blocked as im sure you dont either, if you think the blue team members actions were perfectly okay it tells alot about ya

Limsi
04-13-2014, 06:40 AM
It should be more simple than that.If you see yourself getting blocked and ganged,why stay?To give them kills and satisfaction?If people will keep staying in unfair pvp rooms,this stuff will keep happening.I noticed one thing about some of them: when they are alone,they act like little babies,they dont attack you and they let you flag.But as soon as anyone starts shooting at them,they either leave,or call for 2 more warriors and kill everyone in a dirty, shameful way.They can't win in a far clash because they dont have a strategy,all they think about is "KILL!",like some big brainless monkeys.

We're brainless?

Hoardseeker
04-13-2014, 06:50 AM

Rare
04-13-2014, 07:00 AM
Falmear made a great suggestion before. If you have blockers, leave the game and come back and sit in the lobby. Have some friends come in maybe and fill it up. Effectively trolling the blockers until they get bored.

Edit: I'm so glad i dont pvp. I was on the fence about starting it up. But, daily I am reminded why i dont want to. So thank you all.

Z
04-13-2014, 07:03 AM
Falmear made a great suggestion before. If you have blockers, leave the game and come back and sit in the lobby. Have some friends come in maybe and fill it up. Effectively trolling the blockers until they get bored.

Edit: I'm so glad i dont pvp. I was on the fence about starting it up. But, daily I am reminded why i dont want to. So thank you all.

Aint no body got time for dat, plus we wouldnt have this great toilet reading material if everyone did that

Xenobiotic
04-13-2014, 07:05 AM
@Ish I expected more from you, at 36 cap you were a great tank. Now? You're getting farmed bro. Like come on, raging on forums isn't the right thing to do (I've done it and now I'm trying to stop) man. If they do gang, spawn, and block you should leave. Don't be farmed and get em next time. I know you'll be like,"But they'll call me runner, bla bla bla" same stuff dude, they farm you, they'll call you noob and other insulting words. Leave, join empty room, fill one side with resilience and the other with possibly 1-2 resilience if you wanna give your opponents a taste of their own medicine.

@Magnum I'm not on anyones side anymore, guys why didn't you let him rg. It was partly mmph's fault ik but you guys couldn't have let them have a fair fight? Come on guys, you're skilled and you know better then to block and gang. Next time let them rg and take away blocks so your reputation can be improve. (I know, who am I to say your rep can get better when mine is already tainted but I'm just trying to help both sides)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruzada
04-13-2014, 07:05 AM
We're brainless?

I dont remember you being a warrior that plays dirty,I wasn't referring to all magnum/mmph/republika players.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 07:08 AM
@Ish I expected more from you, at 36 cap you were a great tank. Now? You're getting farmed bro. Like come on, raging on forums isn't the right thing to do (I've done it and now I'm trying to stop) man. If they do gang, spawn, and block you should leave. Don't be farmed and get em next time. I know you'll be like,"But they'll call me runner, bla bla bla" same stuff dude, they farm you, they'll call you noob and other insulting words. Leave, join empty room, fill one side with resilience and the other with possibly 1-2 resilience if you wanna give your opponents a taste of their own medicine.

@Magnum I'm not on anyones side anymore, guys why didn't you let him rg. It was partly mmph's fault ik but you guys couldn't have let them have a fair fight? Come on guys, you're skilled and you know better then to block and gang. Next time let them rg and take away blocks so your reputation can be improve. (I know, who am I to say your rep can get better when mine is already tainted but I'm just trying to help both sides)

Thanks for it. Well said and i appreciate it. :) that's what I asked for!

Bless
04-13-2014, 07:19 AM
They are not in Magnum, I suggest you go talk to their respective gms

Did not say they were, i dont take pride or fun in ganging on people while theyre being spot blocked as im sure you dont either, if you think the blue team members actions were perfectly okay it tells alot about ya I didnt say that, when you're done assuming things you can eventually see that the people in red had a lot of options but they chose the rambo way.

JohanneD
04-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Wow I need to play again to see this.

However, I still go by my same principle in PvP. If they gang, and you can't take it, just leave. If you can at least kill 1 or two out of a gang, then good. No talk, no enemies.

I know some may accuse me of ganging, when all I ever did was to kill alone, always. If someone follows me to kill, I try to stay back.

And, like I always tell yashh, don't gang back even if you get ganged.

-silentkill oldie, Azechirin/Zegost

keikali
04-13-2014, 07:52 AM
lol@pvp
lol@anotheromgwtfbbqgangmeblockswhyudodisguise
lol@lolingforthesakeofloling

did I lol@pvp yet?

Jig
04-13-2014, 07:58 AM
This is harsh man... There are respectful guilds and non respectful, these guys obviously couldn't give two ***ts ..life is harsh also.

Its harsh enough when people gang, fair enough its pvp kill kill. But putting in text trash talking the weak side is a little silly, nothing you can do but leave.

Cero
04-13-2014, 08:02 AM
Nonesense, Blaming everything to a certain guild when others are also doing it even in twink.
I get ganged and trashed but who gives. I feel your worries for I and many have experience it but this isnt just done by magnum. When I was still on my old guild, The old Gang. I killed one of a "guild's" member and the room got flooded by "guild". The funny thing is he asked for help cos he was ganged. Not that im talking trash but this thing happens anywhere from twink to endgame.
This thread is done to demote magnum but the reality is magnum isnt the only one doing it.

Jig
04-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Yes Cero thats true there are many others out there that do this.

I think it is because, being Magnum up top No.1 place, people think then they should be a good guild, a respectable friendly guild, but no they're just players that wanna be mean. So then it affects greatly

Ebezaanec
04-13-2014, 08:13 AM
There are many other guilds that do this but I won't list names out of respect.

Magnum is just picked on the most due to its notoriety in PvP.

kahel
04-13-2014, 08:18 AM

Temarichan
04-13-2014, 08:18 AM
*smh* -.-

This is why I don't pvp lol it'll bring out the nasty side of me soon.

Limsi
04-13-2014, 08:20 AM

I remember you from yesterday's PvP match where we got blocked (making it a 2v4) and came out as winners!

Yes sad thing is the post was directed to a guild; what worsen it was that the guild was named (which in my opinion is just as bad as naming someone in the threads).

Euldor
04-13-2014, 08:21 AM

Yes. True. Many other guilds besides Magnum. That's right.

conradev
04-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Lmfao...and this was not Magnum's fault. I attacked all on other team first. The Magnum players fought back as I wanted. It was all Rogues and Mages. It was the MPH warrior who ruined the fun. Idc about the block, I wouldn't call anyway.

I Like how this thread is all about Magnum. Let's not forget there was a Nubsilience there also...and many other guild's doing the same thing last night. EoS, Pheonix R. They all have nub gangers...I don't care, I say bring it on, I couldnt imagine playing that way taking free kills would feel so dirty and boring. And no, retaliation is not the answer. Last week I got spawned bad, I was nice and did not perpetuate it and Im good friends with those ppl now.

Ty

...oh yeah just dont run your ****ing mouth if ur gonna spawn gang that is pathetic and you will be hunted for that. xp

Energizeric
04-13-2014, 09:25 AM
Wow, good thing I don't do PvP anymore lol. Sounds like I'm not missing anything fun!

If they implemented my idea of having "team wins" and "team losses" in PvP then nobody would spot block as they would end up with a "team loss" in their stats.

Limsi
04-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Lmfao...and this was not Magnum's fault. I attacked all on other team first. The Magnum players fought back as I wanted. It was all Rogues and Mages. It was the MPH warrior who ruined the fun. Idc about the block, I wouldn't call anyway.

I Like how this thread is all about Magnum. Let's not forget there was a Nubsilience there also...and many other guild's doing the same thing last night. EoS, Pheonix R. They all have nub gangers...I don't care, I say bring it on, I couldnt imagine playing that way taking free kills would feel so dirty and boring. And no, retaliation is not the answer. Last week I got spawned bad, I was nice and did not perpetuate it and Im good friends with those ppl now.

Ty

...oh yeah just dont run your ****ing mouth if ur gonna spawn gang that is pathetic and you will be hunted for that. xp

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We're used taking all the blame to be honest, thanks for your input though! :D

Z
04-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Oh no hunted :/, I dunno what that is but it sure does sound scary. But any ways as a noob pvper everytime I join a room it feels like im being hunted. So how can a noob like myself learn how to pvp, with this type of stuff going on. Just wondering is all.

Tendirin
04-13-2014, 09:55 AM
thats right lol

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Teeth for teeth, eye for eye and everybody will land in the hospital soon..nice.

It's sad but things need to get very very very bad n tough before the company will a make a move towards clearing this mess..so please do your worse. ;)

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 10:36 AM
@zhau
If u can't understand what I want to say, read it again. No one said I'm a noob and I'm getting farmed..
On topic :
The purpose o this thread was to share what hpnd last night and wanted to ask is this 41pvp.. For what u guys want to end pvp at twink? Same trash talking here too. I know no one can survive 3v5 in twink too but I don't got a guild specialised in pvp so pvp is not for me? Twink (+1) ..
And if I join a room why to leave?
I offered them for 3v3 and 1v1 too no one accepted! twink (+2)
If its meant to be guild that what u need in pvp, I'm sorry ill stop playing game as I can't pvp because I can't spend huge money on arcane pets mauls staffs and hooks..
Or if sts improves it! I would love to pop out in pvp when ever I get bored.
Why people pvp!?
For aps? No(yes for those who need pvp ap's
For fun?yes
If they feel bored?yes
To make someone whom u don't know feel ridiculous by showing what a guild got? No.
So.. It needs to be fixed...
I hope a dev post views about them on this pls.. ganging is acceptable if ure already present in that arena!!!
Calling guildies mean, ure weak and ur scared of us.

Xbadboyx
04-13-2014, 10:45 AM

​magnum style!

Xbadboyx
04-13-2014, 10:51 AM
But to be honest they have decent players so it's wrong to call all magnum gangers , we should mark those gangers/blockers and take an action against them .

Prahasit Prahi
04-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Better remove PVP away from game and introduce only a 1 vs 1 PVP.
Heck with these threads coming.
~Prahi

Xbadboyx
04-13-2014, 11:13 AM

Ty

bro every guild has gangers/blockers and dirty players but the difference between them is in the action that will be taken by the gm against these gangers , Enough said .

Xenobiotic
04-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Did you guys know that there used to be a time when people lived happily and almost no drama was in the game? But that was of course before pvp was introduced.

Z
04-13-2014, 11:27 AM
@ish the purpose of this thread was to whine about something you cant do anything about, furthermore I wasnt calling you a noob, I was speaking of my own circumstances in pvp, I talk bad about no one, so please dont get it twisted, you dont mean that much to me.

supersyan
04-13-2014, 11:39 AM
imo. they should limit the player coming from same guild. max 5 people allowed from same guild in a pvp zone.

Waheedski
04-13-2014, 11:44 AM
I would just like to say the following thing......

I don't think a guild should be blamed for the bad behaviour of some of its members.

In real life I get judged by people who don't know me it's called prejudging/prejudice. This is based on the bad apples existing in my culture who give people like me a bad name - whatever they do is not in my name! It is very upsetting being painted with the same brush, this is why I say... Don't blame the majority on the faults of the minority.

PEACE!

Zeus
04-13-2014, 11:46 AM
I would just like to say the following thing......

I don't think a guild should be blamed for the bad behaviour of some of its members.

In real life I get judged by people who don't know me it's called prejudging/prejudice. This is based on the bad apples existing in my culture who give people like me a bad name - whatever they do is not in my name! It is very upsetting being painted with the same brush, this is why I say... Don't blame the majority on the faults of the minority.

PEACE!

I also agree with this post.

KingMartin
04-13-2014, 12:19 PM
Well, shortly, obviously one is not missing anything when he skips pvp :)

(Although I had fun in pvp, but it was only in those rare moments when the entire arena was occupied by our guild and we had fun for more then one hour in a fair clash.
Pity that fair-play can't be a rule in the arena.)

I think it's those damned APs that ruin the game and that have many consequences. We called for long term PvE APs but again, nothing. This season the LB will be rank of PvE kills.

conradev
04-13-2014, 12:24 PM
bro every guild has gangers/blockers and dirty players but the difference between them is in the action that will be taken by the gm against these gangers , Enough said .

True. But I have seen no action by any GM.

epicrrr
04-13-2014, 12:41 PM
leave room immediately or stay and post drama on forum :|

csyui
04-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Only player who should be blamed in this match is artofdevil, he stood there doing nothing but trash talk.

Other players on both side are just fine. Original poster has lots of chance to regroup and fight as a team, but instead, he choose to run into the enemy group (trap) alone, and we all know that is suicide.

Fauksuras
04-13-2014, 01:09 PM
To answer the question, yes, that's how they play. Which is ironic because their GM is a super fair player.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 01:11 PM
@csyui I never suicided . I always went after on of us 3 to save him.

@Al.. This thread was not meant to start a flame war or wasn't meant to say something worse to a guild. Just happened with me, was magnum and I posted guild's name. My guild mates know that I hardly pvp so, well I don't care bout kdr.

@sts.. Can u close this thread? Thanks.

utpal
04-13-2014, 02:02 PM
spot blocking, ganging, spawn killing, these always a part of pvp. thts the reason y there is pvp guilds and I HATE PVP.
lol simple as tht.

Ishtmeet
04-13-2014, 02:20 PM
-----------Thread closed-----------

Maalice
Lets give it up to conradev and rtacx for helping this guy out...

Vorg
There is a resilience member too? so why did you leave them out?

Justg
04-13-2014, 02:24 PM
@sts.. Can u close this thread? Thanks.

*clack*