PDA

View Full Version : How long does iphone4 charge last playing PL?

Cabero
12-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I was thinking about switching from a Droid to a iPhone when it comes out to Verizon. I like my Droid but it seems that iPhone has the lead (for now) on accessories ex: headphones with volume/track controls and sound system docks, etc. Also their commercials make it sound lime a longer battery life. Droid's Incredible battery life sucks insanely bad playing the game I don't even think I can make it 2hrs.

So how is the battery life on the iPhone4 while playing PL? To help give some comparison to figure out if I want to make the switch.

Edit: Also do they have apps that let you edit you word documents on it. I like to store different files on my phone so I can edit them when I'm away from home. Say like when things come to mind while on the go.

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 12:57 AM
I haven't timed it, but I think it lasts a good while. I also play while plugged in and have never felt my phone gettin too hot, etc. It charges while playing and when up to like 75-85 again I unplug.

crysta!
12-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Well ipod touch 4g, it will last 1-2 hours...

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 10:43 AM
On my galaxy S, my charge last maybe 45 minutes.

Not to mention my battery gets HOT while playing plugged in.

I play on my iphone for like 30 minutes, let it charge and take a break.

I find PL a lot less boring if you don't play it nonstop.

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Lol I use my iphone as a computer now. Don't even bother turning on my PC. So it's not just PL that drains my battery. But I find it lasts a good while. I also have an external battery charger for when I'm on the go, but I rarely end up using it unless I'm out all day with no socket.