PDA

View Full Version : Guildmaster Paulsebi setting a good example

gumball3000
04-13-2014, 09:00 AM

*This thread has been created in response to recent accusations against Magnum guild.
*Dear forumers stop acting like all the other guilds are saints.

pengetahuan
04-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Lol....This because u guild make ally with mph and rebplica ...gang and block. ...soooooo. ... We do same like u guys do ...block gang and make ally. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

keikali
04-13-2014, 09:10 AM
Lol....This because u guild make ally with mph and rebplica ...gang and block. ...soooooo. ... We do same like u guys do ...block gang and make ally. ..

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 09:10 AM
There we go again..you guys never learn the lesson?

pengetahuan
04-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Two wrongs don't make a right.

This is what I heard lol...

Ebezaanec
04-13-2014, 09:17 AM
Some people are "eye for an eye" and some people are "turn the other cheek."

Rare
04-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Real mature

Hinataa
04-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Eye for eye n whole world is blind.

Tbh forums r not place for this... Everyone knows ctf n tdm r like broken, n spotblocking n ganging is there. Not like he is the first person who did that, sooo

Ebezaanec
04-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Eye for eye n whole world is blind.

Tbh forums r not place for this... Everyone knows ctf n tdm r like broken, n spotblocking n ganging is there. Not like he is the first person who did that, sooo

Well, that's not really the point. The point is that he is a guildmaster of a large, top guild. He should definitiely be the last one sinking down to this behavior.

He should be combating this type of gameplay not actually promoting it. It's called "taking the initiative."

Hinataa
04-13-2014, 10:04 AM
Well, that's not really the point. The point is that he is a guildmaster of a large, top guild. He should definitiely be the last one sinking down to this behavior.

He should be combating this type of gameplay not actually promoting it. It's called "taking the initiative."

As its said ppl take it eye for eye, who knows how many times that happenned to him n his guild. Dont get me wrong i dont support that type of gameplay, its destroying game, but it is how it is atm unfortunately, and i hope things change or more ppl will quit pvp or game. Theres no way to fight it, we didnt see what they might have said before, maybe there were nasty things, we dont know. Its a broken sistem, u cannot go around posting pic of one persona doing it, whoever that is, when everyone is doing it. Its not like he is doing anything illegal, its just wrong n unfair way of playing, but ik im repeating myself, thats how everyone play lately.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Another PvP thread in AL General Discussion, are you kidding? Lol.

We tried the taking the initiative part, but it does not work. We spent months on that part and actually lost many guild members by enforcing the no blocking rules. I believe Paul tried the same initiative and was rewarded with some of his guild joining Magnum.

So, the only effective way to fight it is by doing it back and doing it in the first place so they know not to start it.

Keeping the peace and not fighting back does work, yes, but it's a very inefficient way that can cost a guild severe losses.

I say +1 to Paul for showing the offenders a taste of their own medicine.

Hoardseeker
04-13-2014, 10:09 AM

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Lets listen to some good music.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aX1PwkgwsG0&feature=kp

From the movie Donnie Darko.

*whistles*

pengetahuan
04-13-2014, 10:14 AM

As I know..many people have big mouth in pvp. No exception for him. ...so u know

gumball3000
04-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Another PvP thread in AL General Discussion, are you kidding? Lol.

We tried the taking the initiative part, but it does not work. We spent months on that part and actually lost many guild members by enforcing the no blocking rules. I believe Paul tried the same initiative and was rewarded with some of his guild joining Magnum.

So, the only effective way to fight it is by doing it back and doing it in the first place so they know not to start it.

Keeping the peace and not fighting back does work, yes, but it's a very inefficient way that can cost a guild severe losses.

I say +1 to Paul for showing the offenders a taste of their own medicine.

Bro, no one was asking for any blocks in magnum until u started doing it yourselves. You had to resort to this cause you couldn't fight the fair fights.

My point is: Stop acting like the salvation army on forum and like some riffraffs in game.

yasshh
04-13-2014, 10:35 AM
No delph for closing threads :(

And in ur reply.. All know who started it
Now some other guild does same thing and you have problem. Gg then

matanofx
04-13-2014, 10:44 AM
I know Eos and i know Paul, they do not gang unless being ganged first. You can say what you want but you can not hide the truth, people have a good reputation for a reason and other people have a bad reputation for a reason.

Lets move aside from personal attack and agree that spot blocking/ganging/spawn killing/bad mouthing have been existing long before magnum and will exist long after, that is not the big picture.

Some people only pvp in packs, they only pvp while ganging and they only pvp with blockers+using foul arrogant language, those are the people that dont belong in guilds that respect themselves, if i knew i had these types of people in my guild and they didnt get kicked i would have left my guild asap. So when some guilds get a bad reputation its for not kicking those types of people... thats life.

Im in a guild called Eminence, now 600 members strong and we have plenty of pvpers and yet zero tolerance for ganging, if we can do it everyone else can too. The ones who dont do it will be flamed and disliked for a justified reason so dont cry when people blame you, you earned it by being naive.

Please note that im not flaming anyone just explaining why things happen and how those situations can be avoided, i wont post more on this matter for the next month.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Bro, no one was asking for any blocks in magnum until u started doing it yourselves. You had to resort to this cause you couldn't fight the fair fights.

My point is: Stop acting like the salvation army on forum and like some riffraffs in game.

It was not Pride who started blocking as we already had a dominance in PvP originally. What reason would we have to block when we have some of the best players in that guild? If you cannot acknowledge the second statement then you are being ignorant. That would be like me stating that Magnum does not have skilled players which I know for a fact is not true.

We can fight fair fights, I'm usually the very first to advocate for them. In fact, there was a thread created by Venom advocating for fair fights which Magnum was initially participating in until later on.

PS: The salvation army is a charity. Trust me, I am by no means a charity & can hold my own against most in game.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 10:49 AM
I know Eos and i know Paul, they do not gang unless being ganged first. You can say what you want but you can not hide the truth, people have a good reputation for a reason and other people have a bad reputation for a reason.

Lets move aside from personal attack and agree that spot blocking/ganging/spawn killing/bad mouthing have been existing long before magnum and will exist long after, that is not the big picture.

Some people only pvp in packs, they only pvp while ganging and they only pvp with blockers+using foul arrogant language, those are the people that dont belong in guilds that respect themselves, if i knew i had these types of people in my guild and they didnt get kicked i would have left my guild asap. So when some guilds get a bad reputation its for not kicking those types of people... thats life.
This, this, and this!

Im in a guild called Eminence, now 600 members strong and we have plenty of pvpers and yet zero tolerance for ganging, if we can do it everyone else can too. The ones who dont do it will be flamed and disliked for a justified reason so dont cry when people blame you, you earned it by being naive.

Please note that im not flaming anyone just explaining why things happen and how those situations can be avoided, i wont post more on this matter for the next month.

I bolded what I agreed with the most. I do agree with the majority of the post though but I just cannot bold it all!

Layzi
04-13-2014, 10:56 AM
im pretty sure eos better then magnum

Prahasit Prahi
04-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Better remove PVP away from game and introduce only a 1 vs 1 PVP.

~Prahi

Zeus
04-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Better remove PVP away from game and introduce only a 1 vs 1 PVP.

~Prahi

Haha, good suggestion! I like!

Ruzada
04-13-2014, 11:19 AM
I have around 30 ss with magnum/republika/mmph blocking.Do you want to use those as well?

pengetahuan
04-13-2014, 11:21 AM

I'm 100% agreed

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Magnum complaining! BWAHAHAHAHAH! OMG, Shouldn't You all being in pvp and blocking or ganging others?

gumball3000
04-13-2014, 11:53 AM
I get how some matches could have been mistaken as blocks in ctf as some ppl just want to flag and others just want to get kills. Ctf was broken long before magnum and pride yet tdm was still the place where you could fight without any conflict of interests. If you take this to tdm its your choice but it won't serve anyone any good.

Deadroth
04-13-2014, 11:57 AM
I get how some matches could have been mistaken as blocks in ctf as some ppl just want to flag and others just want to get kills. Ctf was broken long before magnum and pride yet tdm was still the place where you could fight without any conflict of interests. If you take this to tdm its your choice but it won't serve anyone any good.

I would say something, and i say.

Magnum is mad they are blocked or spawned? How sad... Deja vu?

Im deeply, deeply pity for everyone who needs to hear those complains...

Taking break of forums (maybe till tomorrow, )

I need to say this is caused by bad behaviour in pvp... And You all know that You are responsible for it too.

-------------------
Sincerely
Deadroth

gumball3000
04-13-2014, 12:01 PM

I need to say this is caused by bad behaviour in pvp... And You all know that You are responsible for it too.

-------------------
Sincerely
Deadroth

Stop talking deadroth, you don't even pvp.

These are my personal opinions i don't speak for the whole guild.

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 12:03 PM
im pretty sure eos better then magnum

*This thread has been created in response to recent accusations against Magnum guild.

Magnum complaining! BWAHAHAHAHAH! OMG, Shouldn't You all being in pvp and blocking or ganging others?

Is not a mystery why there is a conflict just read ^

Everyone think he is right and his/her guild is justified.
Like hell you will ever get a clean pvp with this attitude please don't make me laugh, pffft.

pengetahuan
04-13-2014, 12:10 PM

-------------------
Sincerely
Deadroth

Lol

illuminnie
04-13-2014, 12:39 PM

why play the blame game? you asked for it...

Temarichan
04-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Are you serious?

The forum is being bombarded with these "which guild is better at pvp" threads that are quite pointless like this one.

I'm getting irritated.

THIS IS A GAME.

Please be mature. Thank you.

Paulsebi
04-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Im here for one comment and I'll promise ill never feed magnum guild members posts again. I WARNED the 3 guilds..who always ganged and blocked spot to stop it more than 100 times..people from eos and alot of other guilds told me they cant play pvp anymore, they cant flag, because they are always ganged in spawn or blocked...EVEN myself got blocked and ganged too many times to just stay and look at these actions...rave..first go ask orange how she always blocked and ganged and even she knows better than anyone else how many times i told her about these ... i cant sit and see how my guild is ganged and blocked, and see how friends from other guilds are ganged and block...so therefore when the eos if fighting this magnum guild and their allies...they complain..handle ur dirty work and live with it...enough said...
See u around... and who ever knows me know i was always fair..always for fair games..i was always the one saying in guild chat to not gang any guild or spot block...but how long u can do this and let ur people being ganged and blocked?

This is enough said..have fun magnum and stop pointing fingers to others when everyone knows the actions of these 3 guilds ..and who started it.. good luck, have fun and enjoy!

Anyona
04-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Stop with these pointless threads... What are you going to gain with making this thread? Every pvp guild gangs, spot blocks, get over it and stop filling the forum up with these type of threads. They're not going to stop so just stop trying and take the fight to the arena.

beatrix
04-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Better listen to Brandon guys.

Goodluck all :D

Thorluffy
04-13-2014, 01:31 PM
Stop with these pointless threads... What are you going to gain with making this thread? Every pvp guild gangs, spot blocks, get over it and stop filling the forum up with these type of threads. They're not going to stop so just stop trying and take the fight to the arena.

It seems the cheap action of spot blocking has become a culture for you huh. well....anyway, my main point is i fully disagree with you. I think people should make a tsunami of this issue in the forum so tat stg will see this everytime they check the forum and hopefully, do something.

Tolerating this culture is simply the act of loser.

csyui
04-13-2014, 01:35 PM

Purposely spot blocking is prohibited by most NvsN battle arena games.

Solid
04-13-2014, 01:37 PM
That's why eos ain't #1

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 01:51 PM
That's why eos ain't #1

http://tooply.com/photo/item/570/5341006757412.jpg

Puntus
04-13-2014, 01:51 PM
That's why eos ain't #1

Well u recruited extwinks with nice kdr to be n1 in a paper, the real n1 its not showed in top guild listing .
Try to beat 23-26 times eos was n1 and then we can talking about it. :)

Ur post its useless, trying to flame more this thread, that exactly shows ur age.

geosimos
04-13-2014, 01:54 PM
That's why eos ain't #1

tf you are realy funny!!!!!
recenly eos guid removed about 500 members... for diff reasons...
the funniest was that i kicked from guild 3 mages( about 1-10 pvp kills and 4 k deaths on pvp) i think the master of eos.. removed some also...
that was a nice strategy to drop pvp eos kdr!!!!

also i noticed some of magnum members...
pvpers that i never have seen.... on ctf or dtm
and they had an amazing kdr..... the one warrior had about 20 k kills with less than 900 deaths( the ultimate warrior on this game)
he had also about 17 k flaggs ... (heard he was farming flags afk)
and more dummies farmer on this guild.....
so gratz to be. number 1 guild....
and also plz sts do something with the cheater!!!

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 01:58 PM
Ur post its useless, trying to flame more this thread, that exactly shows ur age.

Dahell what is all the matter about age? even in the contest thread.
You can be 50+ and still be a complete idi*t and you can be underage and have the maturity needed.

It is like being young in this forum makes you automatically stupid and being an adult makes you wise.

Again dahell.

illuminnie
04-13-2014, 02:04 PM
That's why eos ain't #1
Being #1 is your excuse for ganging? If so we should have ganged circles around you for who knows how long.

Vorg
04-13-2014, 02:10 PM

This is the kind of attitude that makes this thing keep going.

Konviict
04-13-2014, 02:20 PM
You guys, are *** hilarious
Stop acting like lil kids, enjoy the game the way it is
Yeah pvp is a dirty place but why do you still make silly threads about each other screenshotting the gangs, blocks etc?

And yeah ganging is a tactic, if you get ganged, deal with it. Leave, call backup or gang them back
blocking? Why not lmao, its pvp, there are no rules so why not?

If you guys, would of have being playing twink, Id see 10000000 more of these kind of threads
Do you see us, the twinks, posting these sht here? No... So stop making them also lil fellas

Ps im happy u guys dont have twinks

matanofx
04-13-2014, 02:54 PM
That's why eos ain't #1

Lets not forget EOS have been #1 for plenty of weeks without dirty tricks, without getting a bad reputation and without ARROGANCE. Jesus christ grow up. And i swore i wouldnt post here but this...

Solid
04-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Lets not forget EOS have been #1 for plenty of weeks without dirty tricks, without getting a bad reputation and without ARROGANCE. Jesus christ grow up. And i swore i wouldnt post here but this...

Actually they started the "blocking". So they aren't legit.

Solid
04-13-2014, 02:56 PM
tf you are realy funny!!!!!
recenly eos guid removed about 500 members... for diff reasons...
the funniest was that i kicked from guild 3 mages( about 1-10 pvp kills and 4 k deaths on pvp) i think the master of eos.. removed some also...
that was a nice strategy to drop pvp eos kdr!!!!

also i noticed some of magnum members...
pvpers that i never have seen.... on ctf or dtm
and they had an amazing kdr..... the one warrior had about 20 k kills with less than 900 deaths( the ultimate warrior on this game)
he had also about 17 k flaggs ... (heard he was farming flags afk)
and more dummies farmer on this guild.....
so gratz to be. number 1 guild....
and also plz sts do something with the cheater!!!

Sounds a whole like 'Boss', eh?

matanofx
04-13-2014, 03:00 PM

Im not even gonna take that comment seriously cause in some guilds people who play dirty get advised to stop at once or get kicked

While in other... unmentioned guilds if a member plays dirty he gets promoted and praised for awesome kdr -.- blah

Solid
04-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Im not even gonna take that comment seriously cause in some guilds people who play dirty get advised to stop at once or get kicked

While in other... unmentioned guilds if a member plays dirty he gets promoted and praised for awesome kdr -.- blah

Kinda weird because the officers are the one who employ blockers.

Emmacheese
04-13-2014, 03:13 PM

I swore I wasn't gonna post but this made me lolly ..... Let's go back to when magnum was formed (the very day) I have screenshots of a certain officer declaring to the magnum guild that they all must play dirty with pride ... gang spot block etc .... Now pride got thru this we were small and other guilds started to hate us because of all the trash magnum would spread but we knew we were fair so never gave up, and it was tough because of how they played and even abused in pm's which resulted in people getting banned etc, we changed to loyal because of indifferences with the GM (sorry mags u didn't win) and we sat back a little and didn't pvp as much and did elites etc ... Which gave time for magnums to get bored and start playing like they always do which is DIRTY to other guilds

Hence we are where we are now EOS and many other guilds see who the trash is and the point of this cute lil story is to say sorry ctf but you guys did infact start the blocking and you in particular ctf because of a certain incident that made many pride members hate you (he was kicked from pride btw)

Here is a tip for anyone who has a clash and ctf is involved .... If he dc's which is almost always it means he is switching to pc so he can pet spam, ohhhh and I have mucho proof of his pet spamming skillz

I'm not even going to check back here for his pathetic reply to me, he is nothing but a scammer and that isn't a false accusation, but that's magnum members for ya!

Solid
04-13-2014, 03:20 PM
I swore I wasn't gonna post but this made me lolly ..... Let's go back to when magnum was formed (the very day) I have screenshots of a certain officer declaring to the magnum guild that they all must play dirty with pride ... gang spot block etc .... Now pride got thru this we were small and other guilds started to hate us because of all the trash magnum would spread but we knew we were fair so never gave up, and it was tough because of how they played and even abused in pm's which resulted in people getting banned etc, we changed to loyal because of indifferences with the GM (sorry mags u didn't win) and we sat back a little and didn't pvp as much and did elites etc ... Which gave time for magnums to get bored and start playing like they always do which is DIRTY to other guilds

Hence we are where we are now EOS and many other guilds see who the trash is and the point of this cute lil story is to say sorry ctf but you guys did infact start the blocking and you in particular ctf because of a certain incident that made many pride members hate you (he was kicked from pride btw)

Here is a tip for anyone who has a clash and ctf is involved .... If he dc's which is almost always it means he is switching to pc so he can pet spam, ohhhh and I have mucho proof of his pet spamming skillz

I'm not even going to check back here for his pathetic reply to me, he is nothing but a scammer and that isn't a false accusation, but that's magnum members for ya!

Why don't you record me spamming? Cuz I don't wkwk.

Also before EoS started blocking in our war, PRIDE was the one that started it in the l36 cap. EoS just made the return of blocking in the l41 cap.

Also if all I do is spam, why is my kill count always over 100 in clashes?...

Zeus
04-13-2014, 03:23 PM
Why don't you record me spamming? Cuz I don't wkwk.

Also before EoS started blocking in our war, PRIDE was the one that started it in the l36 cap. EoS just made the return of blocking in the l41 cap.

Also if all I do is spam, why is my kill count always over 100 in clashes?...

You do spawn a lot before the actual clash starts in order to get a clash going by aggravating people. That much, you can't deny. Heck, you even spawn people that do not do the same to you.

So, by the time the actual clash starts, you're already up by a good amount of kills.

EDIT: I'm not saying that you pet spam, as I don't know if you do or not, but I am saying that is why your kills are 100+ often (not every match though, lets be real.)

Iliketolol
04-13-2014, 03:34 PM
There we go again....

*sigh*

SayCreed
04-13-2014, 03:34 PM
@Solid
EoS > Magnum any day

@Raven
FYI,It doesn't take a genius to find out what's happening in pvp when's there is several threads about Magnum & BS Well Magnub is bs.

Otawaazavie
04-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Lol ctf really u don't want me to post clashes where u had like 14 kills while 1st had 30+
Get a life kiddo and grow up

Solid
04-13-2014, 03:42 PM
@Solid
EoS > Magnum any day

@Raven
FYI,It doesn't take a genius to find out what's happening in pvp when's there is several threads about Magnum & BS Well Magnub is bs.

You don't even pvp, you hop onto bandwagons with your large obtrusive mouth...

Come to endgame brah :) that's where magnum at.

Hinataa
04-13-2014, 03:46 PM
I needdd to say, in my last clashes i had, mags never allow us finish game,when players need to go n stuff, they stay in room after it, i guess it was to raise kill count.. idk its a guess n what i noticed:)

pengetahuan
04-13-2014, 03:55 PM
That's why eos ain't #1

Big talk with many twink in yr guild pfff

Ebezaanec
04-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Just get rid of the join button on guild lists and friend lists.. that would alleviate some of the PvP issues.

geosimos
04-13-2014, 04:03 PM
@ ctf
about the guy you mention... he has a normal pvp kdr...like everyone
but your guild members are awesome...
they cannot die on pvp... wow 20 k kills with onl 900 deaths....
man i wanna tank with this guy... i need a lessont from him....
he is the best pvper defendly!!!!
pve boost better than pvp dumies boost...
btw you own me a maul or 25 m

Zeus
04-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Just get rid of the join button on guild lists and friend lists.. that would alleviate some of the PvP issues.

That is a great suggestion, honestly. It's not like we even use the join button for anything else.

Basically, anyone who is in a PvP zone, disable the join button.

Solid
04-13-2014, 04:16 PM
@ ctf
about the guy you mention... he has a normal pvp kdr...like everyone
but your guild members are awesome...
they cannot die on pvp... wow 20 k kills with onl 900 deaths....
man i wanna tank with this guy... i need a lessont from him....
he is the best pvper defendly!!!!
pve boost better than pvp dumies boost...
btw you own me a maul or 25 m

Omg your dialect is similar to that of Hax's!

Temarichan
04-13-2014, 04:21 PM
*sigh* -_- I thought this'll end by now.

MoloToha
04-13-2014, 04:22 PM
I suppose that on this ss EoS was hunting Orangekahel. If they do, they definitely have some reasons for it. Ss author was helping him, so he was blocked too. As for me, I don't see anything weird on this ss. Just some kind of payback. Unfortunately, block and gang is the only way to insult players here, but nothing extraordinary.

And yes, recently I was ganged only because I didn't noticed that I'm in one team with mmph members. These guild wars become annoying because the battle field is a public place and not all combatants are from Magnum, or from EoS, Resilience, Mastermind Ph, Republika, etc.

That's why I prefer PvE.

geosimos
04-13-2014, 04:23 PM
@ kevin...
tell me how much you love me!!!!!

Solid
04-13-2014, 04:26 PM
@ kevin...
tell me how much you love me!!!!!

<<3

geosimos
04-13-2014, 04:27 PM
I suppose that on this ss EoS was hunting Orangekahel. If they do, they definitely have some reasons for it. Ss author was helping him, so he was blocked too. As for me, I don't see anything weird on this ss. Just some kind of payback. Unfortunately, block and gang is the only way to insult players here, but nothing extraordinary.

And yes, recently I was ganged only because I didn't noticed that I'm in one team with mmph members. These guild wars become annoying because the battle field is a public place and not all combatants are from Magnum, or from EoS, Resilience, Mastermind Ph, Republika, etc.

That's why I prefer PvE.

simple,
eos have a rule that anyone can kill who ever want!!!
so probably paul was hunting on of his member... maybe he wanted to vs with someone......
and then magnubz joined!!!
and they didnt let paul to end his duel....
hahhaha i am 16 years old solid!

MoloToha
04-13-2014, 04:35 PM
magnubz

If it's not a typo, then LMAO.

csyui
04-13-2014, 04:41 PM
It is not good for a guild master to trash talk like that.

A guild master should be the one who won't be ignited easily and always be humble and friendly to not only his members but also random players.

I, myself, am not that kind of person, so I am sure I won't be a good guild master. :adoration:
Vystirch (AF) and Cassadepope (EOE) are two good guild master examples, sadly they both quit the game long time ago.

Muli
04-13-2014, 04:43 PM
I don't usually reply to these threads, but i believe some of you overdid it. Picking little parts of a frame and using it to create false impressions is not the smartest thing to do, and in the end, you just make a fool of yourselves.

I have been in Eos and i know they don't play dirty. And most of us know it. So my opinion is that it's time to stop such threads and start putting in order your members/threads/tactics.

Classychic
04-13-2014, 04:44 PM
I have refrained from commenting on threads like this many times, because it adds more fuel to the fire amongst guilds. I hope what I am about to say will be received in the same constructive manner it was made in. I have never entered a PvP room this season and have no plans to, yet, so my opinion may not count anyway.

I am saddened that in the light of recent events in PvP, guild names have been trashed and players' reputations, even those who were once esteemed, were dragged in dirt. I haven't digged around the forums much but I don't remember having this much animosity many months ago. Back then, what you did in PvP stayed in PvP. We were gamers, not photographers or videographers who record games in order to get evidence of playing dirty, macro usage, and whatnots. We used to take screenshots of inappropriate behavior in order to report to STS, not to use against other players. Whether or not what they practice is unbecoming or unsportsman-like, we dealt with that in game and not here on the forums. I know many say that they are doing this as a last resort in order to stop the perpetrators from ganging, spotblocking, etc, but the truth is we are only opening more cans of worms this way. It's not going to stop.

Competition is healthy but what we have going on right now is bringing out the worst in many people. The forums should be an avenue of information and mature discussion, not a record of "who did what to whom". It has honestly become sort of a gossip column for me. These are the threads that get the most attention and some new players' queries are left unnoticed. Really, what kind of community have we turned into?

I know it will be hard to let go of the enmity ingame because many people want to get even or give people a taste of their own medicine, but please, we have got to stop being at each other's throats even here on the forums. To those players who fight using skills and nothing else (not ganging, spotblocking, trashtalking, pet spamming, macro-ing), please don't stoop to the levels of those who do. That's what escalated these things in the first place. And no, I don't want to hear about who did it first or "we won't stop until they do". All I'm saying is if some of you here have the heart to do so, be the better man/woman. No more airing of dirty laundry here on forums. And then maybe soon STS will do something about that Join button when someone is in pvp rooms, and we can all play CTF/TDM happily ever after.

Just my (more than) two cents. This post is not in any way written in defense of anyone but rather a general appeal.

Spell
04-13-2014, 04:52 PM
why play the blame game? you asked for it...

So true

#hypocrites #crymore #fixpvp

Emmacheese
04-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Omg your dialect is similar to that of Hax's!

Just shows how immature you are ..... Hax and Geos first language isn't English .... if anything it impresses me they know English so well on top of their first

Still didn't read his reply to my other post so I won't to this either keke deffo on that ignore now!

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Lol Ctf just threw a flame bait and see how many fishes he caught!!!

#multiplyfishlikejesus2014.

Emmacheese
04-13-2014, 05:18 PM

Lmao I love how you always pop up in pvp threads and troll/trash yet nobody has ever seen you in pvp I beggggg you pleaseeeee come pvp!!!!!

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Lmao I love how you always pop up in pvp threads and troll/trash yet nobody has ever seen you in pvp I beggggg you pleaseeeee come pvp!!!!!

I know you want me badly. XD

Titanfall
04-13-2014, 05:29 PM
-Gets out of time machine- Oh hey the PVP wars are still going on. Maybe I traveled in the wrong year

Solid
04-13-2014, 05:35 PM
Just shows how immature you are ..... Hax and Geos first language isn't English .... if anything it impresses me they know English so well on top of their first

Still didn't read his reply to my other post so I won't to this either keke deffo on that ignore now!

English ain't my first language also, and I get around.

Solid
04-13-2014, 05:35 PM

If you came endgame they would just leave when they die and blame ' spam '.

Titanfall
04-13-2014, 05:42 PM
As a note. Every argument I read. There's always that one person in it, I'm pretty sure we all know who, I won't say the name

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Seriouy XD This is what i wrote in the other thread that got locked.

Not fair. But you must be prepaired when you enter a ctf room. Players don't go there to drink tea but kill the opponent party. If you are new and don't know what you are doing then don't enter a ctf room.

Moving even further from magnum stuff.

If a player new, newb or undergeard can't enjoy a pvp fight it is sts fault.

First off nothing has still been done about the dummy farming thing and secondly the pvp aspect of the game is made in way all 4 types of pvp:
PlayervsPlayer.
GuildvsGuild.
PartyvsParty.
Capturetheflag.

Are fighted in one spot.

So it's plain obvious a type of pvp covers another and while 5vs5 in ctf or 4vs4 in tdm work well with certain type of pvp that require strategy like GvG and PartyvsParty (example spotblocking, where you stand, attacking one enemy at a time ecc) it doesnt go well with a freelancer type of pvp or 1vs1 fights. You have to been in a guild you need back up cause everyone now understands if the opponent is alone if they gang him they will win. So what do they do? Most players move in groups and form pvp guilds.

Not always the strongest wins Yash infact it is who is more adaptable to the situations he finds himself in that does.

So when knights and gentlemen bring their white gloves out and say it wasn't fair, i laugh. Clean pvp has been surpassed and people should seriously consider adapting to they way it is now if they want to continue enjoying pvp.

It is not we players fault if things are like but sts's, at least till when they give guilds a fighting map, freelancers a fighting map and lone fighters a fighting map.

Till then point your fingers at sts and not this player or that guild.

It obviuos if i pull your legs a little you say i troll and trashtalk and i understand you.

I used to pvp and i am wise enough, unlike most of you that have been there since day1, to understand the problem about the pvp aspect of the game.
I don't even need to pvp day and night to see what the hell is going wrong.

The truth is that i cant stay in a ctf room all day and loiter cause i am a average player and i need to farm my a55 off for dem cool stuff, i dont't just pop em crates and voila arcane staff all my problems are solved, dunno if you understand. :/

leoakre
04-13-2014, 06:24 PM
Sighs, where are the moderators when you need them? Oh yeah, some rude little bug bit our sweet Delphy so now we have to see these asisine posts much longer than usual ... sighs again!

Zeus
04-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Sighs, where are the moderators when you need them? Oh yeah, some rude little bug bit our sweet Delphy so now we have to see these asisine posts much longer than usual ... sighs again!

asinine* Sorry, it was bugging me.

However, yes, I do agree. You can help get the thread locked faster by reporting it.

LordDravek
04-13-2014, 06:43 PM
I always see someone cry when they legitly lose... then along comes some guild wars to save the day, gang a little, and spawn block. Then they yell about how we were spot blocking and ganging their friend when it was never happening. I don't get mad... I just laugh, learn, or leave. Best bet is to tell your guild mate to leave and don't come off the porch if you cant handle the heat. Learn to PvP and have fun.

leoakre
04-13-2014, 06:47 PM
Lol, yes! I misspelled that, thanks...probably sneezed, coughed or was chasing my running nose as mommies always catch what the kids bring home from school!

leoakre
04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
I always see someone cry when they legitly lose... then along comes some guild wars to save the day, gang a little, and spawn block. Then they yell about how we were spot blocking and ganging their friend when it was never happening. I don't get mad... I just laugh, learn, or leave. Best bet is to tell your guild mate to leave and don't come off the porch if you cant handle the heat. Learn to PvP and have fun.

Legitly? Or legitimately? Let us turn this post into something positive with a few well placed grammar and vocabulary lessons then maybe all the kids ( obviously age is not much of a factor here) in these threads might actually benefit from all this light and comical reading!

Greycore
04-13-2014, 07:09 PM
*THREAD CLOSE* too bad i cant close this thread for real...too many kids raging xD

Bless
04-13-2014, 07:19 PM
To the guys who start pointing fingers saying that Magnum ganged first, we started all the BS and etcetera, please make sure that you actually pvp. I see judgements from people who haven't even pvped openly a lot this or last season.

To the guys with 'outsider' outputs: thanks for the wake up calls. Unfortunately people don't like admitting they gang/block too. And when they do, they defend themselves by playing the blame game.

I can't thank Beatrix/Brandon's reply enough! If PvP was perfect and all lovey-dovey, it wouldn't be fun or nearly as competitive. Even though I agree it shouldn't be barbaric, I also say that people should suck it up and play on!

leoakre
04-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Hmm...bored & have the flu so who can I find as a worthy opponent to challenge, shall we say all the spelling mistakes, in these posts for maybe a nice little friendly wager? I mean, if we must read all these asinine (yes, Zeus..I spelled it correctly this time ;) ) posts full of real, imagined, or from the planet Mars insults about specific guilds and players then why not make it interesting and useful for all the children (age is not a factor here as I said before), and financially beneficial to the few literate adults who read this and think, 'thankgod I didn't say that in public'?! And yes, that's one hell of a run-on sentence but my bleary eyes really couldn't give a crap as they already burn from people speaking foolishly in this thread and countless others of similar idiotic content.

Greycore
04-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Buying large cola and popcorn 0.0

Gorecaster
04-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Every time I consider specing heal back, i stumble across a thread like this. Lolpvp. That single ss proves nothing imo and the flaming nonsense has got to stop. I take AL pretty srs imo. Too srs, its a game and if you're not having fun... do something else.

Twjsted
04-13-2014, 07:51 PM
I believe this thread has run its course and that the OP made his point. Closing down.