PDA

View Full Version : muted 3 mins 2 times

Htiek
12-15-2010, 11:39 PM
last night, i lead my team to slove the cyber quest and got muted 3mins 2 times, so i must shut my mouth and keep silent

i just said these sentences to lead my team:
"clear some then rush to break" - "clear some then ru** ** **eak"
"no shadow then rush to right" - "no shadow then ru** ** *ight"
"gogo rush to right" - "gogo ru** ** *ight"

well, i undestand dont suggest to rush, but it is meaningless to limit the speak of about rush

i learn how to fix, dont use "rush" this word, use "run" or "run faster" or "run quickly"
but feel so annoying....

juhnken773
12-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Lol this happens all the time. They need to fix this.

Even while chatting, I say a phrase or sentence, and it gives me a warning.

And when I look at my chat, I see nothing inappropriate.

Htiek
12-16-2010, 12:15 AM
maybe dev want us less talk just play
i tried another mmorpg, it dont let u talk with others
so everythings so clean lol

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Has nothing to do with rushing. You can't have the letters S H T next to each other. Unfortunately lots of sentences cause that to happen.
I personally think they should get rid of the flagging until they've worked out the filtering to their tastes.

giayuan
12-16-2010, 02:34 AM
Lol, i was talking with a person that was selling an item i was interested in; i didnt buy and we just left. Few minutes later, he comes back to me apologizing for what he said to me that was offensive to me. Apparently, he had said something and the warning came up. I told him what it was and he was like wtf? except actual words, and got muted xD

KingFu
12-16-2010, 03:01 AM
I can't even say the word spoon. I know why, but why does it have to be taken dirty? I can see "spooning" but not spoon.

Speaking of which:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/becka014/1spoontoobig.jpg

mrpredalien
12-16-2010, 09:34 AM
LOL did you draw that just for this?? it's funny
I can't even say the word spoon. I know why, but why does it have to be taken dirty? I can see "spooning" but not spoon.

Speaking of which:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/becka014/1spoontoobig.jpg