PDA

View Full Version : expansion ideas

azbain
04-13-2014, 09:53 AM
eventuality spacetime will put out a new level cap with another place and new weapons if anyone has any good ideas post them and give spacetime some good ideas:adoration:

azbain
04-13-2014, 09:57 AM
i was thinking something similar to Atlantis or rapture (from bio shock) and maybe some water themed weapons and armour

largecommand
04-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Unfortunately, we won't be moving forward with any new content for Pocket Legends either in or out of house.

Sorry

NotYoCookiez
04-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Sorry

Lies. Fake quote.

Sheugokin
04-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Sorry

Pessimist -.-

largecommand
04-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Sorry

Lies. Fake quote.

O really? Im the liar. Do me a favor, go to suggestions and look at the Volunteer Thread by weeg, scroll down and Read Rem's post.

largecommand
04-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Sorry

Pessimist -.-

I'm only one for this game, however I do enjoy the current cap, even with bears being slightly op. Ever since Rem posted that I've lost mostly all faith in PL ever advancing

XghostzX
04-13-2014, 02:08 PM
Pessimist -.-

realist*

NotYoCookiez
04-13-2014, 02:35 PM
O really? Im the liar. Do me a favor, go to suggestions and look at the Volunteer Thread by weeg, scroll down and Read Rem's post.

Wow... At least we get new vanities

Suentous PO
04-13-2014, 03:19 PM
not impressed with the way the announcement of the end was inside a thread in one of the least looked at sections.

Cavoc
04-13-2014, 03:59 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/deuxa9.jpg

Hook
04-13-2014, 04:30 PM
i was thinking something similar to Atlantis or rapture (from bio shock) and maybe some water themed weapons and armour

This is a great idea! Why couldn't I have ever tought of that.

I'm jealous azbain.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147151-PL-The-upcoming-Atlantis-Expansion-(Spolier)

Fusionstrike
04-13-2014, 05:17 PM
not impressed with the way the announcement of the end was inside a thread in one of the least looked at sections.

I'm not convinced she meant to announce that PL is over. You could read the sentence to mean "no current plans to expand", which has been the party line for a while. However, since it could be read as "over for good" I asked for clarification in that thread. Unfortunately, there has been no mod response at all to clarify, which only allows the "it's over for good" interpretation to flourish in the meantime. I really hope they answer definitively and quickly.

Suentous PO
04-13-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm not convinced she meant to announce that PL is over. You could read the sentence to mean "no current plans to expand", which has been the party line for a while. However, since it could be read as "over for good" I asked for clarification in that thread. Unfortunately, there has been no mod response at all to clarify, which only allows the "it's over for good" interpretation to flourish in the meantime. I really hope they answer definitively and quickly.

I don't think they will ever say it's over, they would likely say something like they plan to continue with holiday events and the like.
However saying "we will not move forward with ANY new content" is more a blatant end than the old way they worded it. " nothing on the horizon" allowed for a small hope.
I fear the reason they didn't answer your and Xy's honest question is that admitting they will not work on this game gives people less reason to spend plat or maybe even to play.
Sometimes a lack of an answer IS an answer.
I'd love to be wrong and have G pop in and say its a misunderstanding. I'd also love if the world didn't constantly reinforce my pessimism.

Fusionstrike
04-14-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't think they will ever say it's over, they would likely say something like they plan to continue with holiday events and the like.
However saying "we will not move forward with ANY new content" is more a blatant end than the old way they worded it. " nothing on the horizon" allowed for a small hope.
I fear the reason they didn't answer your and Xy's honest question is that admitting they will not work on this game gives people less reason to spend plat or maybe even to play.
Sometimes a lack of an answer IS an answer.
I'd love to be wrong and have G pop in and say its a misunderstanding. I'd also love if the world didn't constantly reinforce my pessimism.

Well, he did drop in on that thread, but simply locked the thread saying nothing on how to take the comment in question. I think that lack of an answer speaks pretty loudly. I'm really glad I skipped buying any plat this last sale.

Suentous PO
04-14-2014, 03:18 PM
I was afraid that's how they would react, no answer is an answer.
Sorry to admit I stopped buying plat back when Sam said "we may update..."
I saw there was a thread started where someone wanted to inform ppl what was said and it got yanked quickly. Very telling.
As a member of this odd community I would want to tell folks in the other games what can happen but that would likely be yanked and get an infraction, when my intent would only be to allow ppl to make informed decisions.
I don't regret my financial support, however my support was heavily based on believing when they said pl is planned to lv 100.
I also hope that stg recognizes that they may be shooting themselves in the foot by dropping the game that started it all and influencing customer confidence in such a way.

And if this post gets deleted/edited you may learn somthing from that.