PDA

View Full Version : Delphina :(

Evicted
04-13-2014, 09:54 AM
I Will Miss You alot! Please Come Back.

If you can give a welcome and introduce Reminem .... Then why Cant u give Delphina A Proper Farewell? I mean she was a old member of sts family :( .

Leave Farewell ..... You didn't event Make any thread or anything to tell us That Delphina Left :(

Delphina You'll Be Missed .... Please do come in game sometimes, Talk To Us ♥ Now you have pretty good amount of time ;) .

I Luv You So Much Delphina ♥ And I am sure everyone does

ZeroBlu
04-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Actually reminem did announce in the chat that Delphina did leave... and welcome new mod or dev Twjsted we hope you have a wonderful time with us

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2014, 05:21 PM
I never met a mod or a dev. I would like to. The only one I've seen was Delphina at AL, but on the friendlist only.

I'm sorry for what happened, Evicted.

Zodiarck
04-13-2014, 05:57 PM
I've only met nullvoid, gibber, flash, Delphina, and Sam I think

Dragoonclaws
04-13-2014, 06:19 PM

only >_>

ZeroBlu
04-13-2014, 10:09 PM

Ikr I've only met Delp and Sam

Evicted
04-14-2014, 01:10 AM
I Never met any dev... I Wish they start to come in game atleast for 5-10 minutes daily :/

And I seriously Miss Delphina Alot... Why She left? Did she join some other gaming company? Please Answer Devs :O

Chronexia
04-14-2014, 09:08 AM
I Never met any dev... I Wish they start to come in game atleast for 5-10 minutes daily :/

And I seriously Miss Delphina Alot... Why She left? Did she join some other gaming company? Please Answer Devs :O

They won't discuss further about this matter. Many players are curious too, including I. But let's just respect their decisions and wish Delphina good lucks to his/her new career.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

DivineMyth
04-14-2014, 10:01 AM

Lol delphina didn't leave sts xD she just mods AL now... If you go to AL, you'll see her there

Evicted
04-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Lol delphina didn't leave sts xD she just mods AL now... If you go to AL, you'll see her there

I Dont play Al >.> , Sl Was the best for me and its still the best just needs a little updates. I Am playing from 2011 lol never got bored of this game.
I Just Love Sl ♥

Dragoonclaws
04-14-2014, 03:09 PM

And she is at PL too I think

FluidShot
04-16-2014, 08:45 AM

Aww gibber... Good times

Zodiarck
04-16-2014, 11:59 AM
I liked gibber xD she would come on a lot during 41cap

Tendirin
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Reminem?lol is that eminems sister??

FluidShot
04-16-2014, 11:05 PM
I liked gibber xD she would come on a lot during 41cap

Flip was cool too.

Conquered
04-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Aww gibber... Good times

Same bro!! except for nullvoid, i wish i met him before lol

Zodiarck
04-19-2014, 03:41 AM
I met null void maybe once or twice he was pretty cool, and I got a reputation comment notif thing I can't even check it since the iOS app version of forums isn't exactly at full function for it, idk why I got it though I haven't said anything bad or even been on forums like that lately ._.

CAK Vader
04-19-2014, 09:39 AM
I met null void maybe once or twice he was pretty cool, and I got a reputation comment notif thing I can't even check it since the iOS app version of forums isn't exactly at full function for it, idk why I got it though I haven't said anything bad or even been on forums like that lately ._. And btw Cakvader is awesome

Ever tried looking up Star Legends Forums on your computer or other device? .-.

Conquered
04-19-2014, 09:47 AM
I met null void maybe once or twice he was pretty cool, and I got a reputation comment notif thing I can't even check it since the iOS app version of forums isn't exactly at full function for it, idk why I got it though I haven't said anything bad or even been on forums like that lately ._.

Remember Flip who has his Red name in it? I only met him once. But he is indeed a cool guy.

Zodiarck
04-19-2014, 11:16 AM
nah i will then, this forums app needs some major tweaking, but when I met flip he was no longer a dev I think we were running hive gibber joined it to I think if it wasn't the run after that same run but I wasn't able to finish it, remember him telling me he sold a dev skull for something cause it was to grimmy looking for him ._."