PDA

View Full Version : The pvp balance that Sam scheduled

Ssneakykills
04-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Sam, is this balance still happening? If so could you give us a little information like roughly when and stuff like that and the current situation as I know you and your team are busy with Easter, al etc. I saw remiems post on no new content does that exclude the pvp balance?

Thanks

Sneakyball

Reunegade
04-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Not going to be a pessimist but seems as I have to: I don't think a PvP balance will come soon, if ever.

Luca Alessandro Bamba
04-13-2014, 02:34 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=147879

Somewhere in the topic a mod states pl is discontinued as far as development of new content goes. Gg sts.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Zapoke
04-13-2014, 02:39 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=147879

Somewhere in the topic a mod states pl is discontinued as far as development of new content goes. Gg sts.

That has nothing to do with existing content balancing.

Rolocolo
04-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Lets just leave it, it'll only get worse lol. At least now people are used to it

Luca Alessandro Bamba
04-13-2014, 03:07 PM
That has nothing to do with existing content balancing.

I know but after that post i lost hope on pl, and as you see no mods have made more posts about this issue, all we got was censorship when we tried to ask. I still cant understand anyway as they could have just recolored existing maps and make new sets, and even just that would have fixed the complaints of pvers. Surrly fixing pvp may be a bit harder, as just nerfing savage will probably only bring back bird insta kills.

Ks_Leon
04-13-2014, 03:19 PM
I done Pm with Justg.Seems the masterplan on PL is Sam.Sam where are you?The community need you :(

Mister Smith
04-13-2014, 03:53 PM
I think pvp is fine even before the great nerf and stuff :D

Sheugokin
04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
I think pvp is fine even before the great nerf and stuff :D

I think the complaint was that birds were OP. Pure mages always got the short end of the stick. Rhinos and foxes before were useless and behrs always were OP.

Forgotten bows were op and halloween stuff.

MightyMicah
04-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Sam made a statement that said something like, "Once the AL cap is released, the team will have a bit more time to work on Pvp balance." That isn't guaranteeing anything, nor is it scheduling any kind of balance update.

Mister Smith
04-13-2014, 08:53 PM
I think the complaint was that birds were OP. Pure mages always got the short end of the stick. Rhinos and foxes before were useless and behrs always were OP.

Forgotten bows were op and halloween stuff.

Yes bears are still pretty op I think bird need there dmg taking up just a little :p

XghostzX
04-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Sam made a statement that said something like, "Once the AL cap is released, the team will have a bit more time to work on Pvp balance." That isn't guaranteeing anything, nor is it scheduling any kind of balance update.

That's the issue with news in the general world. When we want change and are looking to "foresee" it, we put together every bit of information together to form some theory. So when the devs say one little things... even if it's rhetorical, people take it as literal.

But still, I don't disagree with Sneaky. To a certain extent they did announce they'd make some changes. Obviously it's not official but knowing STS they do follow through with these things... even if it takes a long time.

Xyzther
04-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Yes bears are still pretty op I think bird need there dmg taking up just a little :p

Yes.. Let's increase damage on swift so we can have even more 1 shot kills gg int Mage, dex bird

Ssneakykills
04-14-2014, 04:02 AM
Be we deserve pvp to be fixed in a better state before it is completely left

Waug
04-14-2014, 06:25 AM
probably this thread would work - "we don't need easter events, we want pvp balance"