PDA

View Full Version : Remove PvP Join Button

Ebezaanec
04-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Pretty simple actually.

Many problems arise from players joining their guildies to spot-block and gang. Removing the join button on friends list and guild list would definitely help alleviate the PvP issues.

Post thoughts and opinions below. :)

Serancha
04-13-2014, 07:27 PM
The problem is the immature behaviour, not the join button.

If I was unable to join my friends in pvp, I would never have even gone there, and neither would anyone else I am friends with. This game is about playing WITH friends and enjoying their company. Being able to do so does not make me spot block, gang, trash talk, or do any other ridiculous childish things.

It is not the game that needs to be changed, it the behaviour of a certain group of people within it.

Implementing this wouldn't change things anyways. People would just leave and rejoin lobbies until they found the one they wanted.

falmear
04-13-2014, 07:38 PM
1) People on the same team should be able to kick a member of their own team.
2) If you like to spot block from lobby there should be a timer that boots you from the game if you haven't made a choice and blocks you from re-joining the same match for 5 minutes.

There are solutions, none of them are perfect but they won't be implemented. There are already tons of threads about this and no actions has been taken. I recommend to leave any match that you feel isn't fair.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 11:43 PM
There was a boot function in PL so spot blocking didn't exist. Why can't AL have the same option?

Zynzyn
04-14-2014, 03:31 AM
While I disagree with the boot feature suggestion from others, I totally agree that disabling Join would prevent spot-blocking. However if you are being ganged and you are alone (3 vs 1 or 4 vs 1), you will also not be able to ask for help from guildmates or friends and will have to quit the room.

Chronexia
04-14-2014, 08:50 AM
The problem is the immature behaviour, not the join button.

If I was unable to join my friends in pvp, I would never have even gone there, and neither would anyone else I am friends with. This game is about playing WITH friends and enjoying their company. Being able to do so does not make me spot block, gang, trash talk, or do any other ridiculous childish things.

It is not the game that needs to be changed, it the behaviour of a certain group of people within it.

Implementing this wouldn't change things anyways. People would just leave and rejoin lobbies until they found the one they wanted.

This explains it :)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk