View Full Version : gods of AL

greandeath
04-13-2014, 08:29 PM
so in my opinion I think that Zeus would be the god of rogues in AL lol. im not much into the other classes, and I have not met Zeus in game but I see her stats and she has to be in like god mood. I am wondering, who do yall think are the goods of AL (considering all three classes) which would be the goods of all three?

Alhuntrazeck
04-13-2014, 08:32 PM
so in my opinion I think that Zeus would be the god of rogues in AL lol. im not much into the other classes, and I have not met Zeus in game but I see her stats and she has to be in like god mood. I am wondering, who do yall think are the goods of AL (considering all three classes) which would be the goods of all three?

Alhuntrazeck. Acrobotics. Alhuntyoudown. The Big Three of AL.
Nah I'm just joking. Threads like these just turn out to be popularity contests.

Commanderkeen
04-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Zeus is actually the god of sky, lighting, thunder, law, order, and justice.

Trenton
04-13-2014, 08:48 PM
her

she hehe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Zeus
04-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Zeus is actually the god of sky, lighting, thunder, law, order, and justice.

Thanks, haha!

Tbh, the god of rogues IMO would be Predator.

greandeath
04-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks, haha!

Tbh, the god of rogues IMO would be Predator.

nah lol I have seen your stats. they are like O.o lol

Tehh
04-13-2014, 09:02 PM

It's not all stats bro

greandeath
04-13-2014, 09:03 PM
It's not all stats bro

lol

yasshh
04-13-2014, 09:11 PM

Skill>gear

Doesnt mean u go naked*

Reunegade
04-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Remiem

Ihateppl
04-13-2014, 09:17 PM
you might wanna take another look at zeus's uh......

just saying

you might be surprised

Wutzgood
04-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Remiem

After seeing his stats I have to agree lol.

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Remiem

Like that :p (no photoshop)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/14/5atapada.jpg

@Greandeath :

More serious,

First as has already been mentioned, this is just a popularity contest... And even if we were to choose who would be a rogue god, It's not the stats that make a god.

For me a god of al can't exist. Why ? because which each one has its own idol based his life on the game and its own conviction.
I don't like using the word god because it means that the person is above the other...then the word would be more appropriate is "Personal Model".

A model is not necessarily someone who has the best stats, this is someone you can trust and who has beautiful moral that you admire.

I hope you understand.

PS : sorry if my english is bad.

Edit : And idk if Zeus have sell the arcane ring, but i have see other friends have better or same stats like him. And i have me too monster stats.

Archerios
04-13-2014, 09:44 PM
even gods can die :tongue:

Hoardseeker
04-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Delphina, Delphette, Delphlundgren

Temarichan
04-13-2014, 09:50 PM
I marvel at top players... But I don't find them as "gods".

They worked hard to get their items and enjoy their game.

If they have good personality on top of that, I most appreciate and respect them.

MamaEspa
04-13-2014, 09:51 PM
Id say either Lia or Predator

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Solid
04-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Theanarchy and Abchiatachitia are best.

They show that you don't need max equips to kick some A.

Zojak
04-13-2014, 10:03 PM
I like parf cause parf is best.

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 10:10 PM

If they have good personality on top of that, I most appreciate and respect them.

100% reason, hope to see u ing one time :)

Ing : Eyrika

Zeus
04-13-2014, 10:17 PM

This!

Just because I have named myself Zeus doesn't mean I consider myself to be Zeus. I'm just an average 19 year old with acne scars and bad hygiene who happens to be slightly obsessed with greek mythology.

greandeath
04-13-2014, 10:19 PM
shouldn't have posted this... I was just trying to have fun. I wasn't trying to insult anyone or to make this a contest. im sorry :'(

Zylx
04-13-2014, 10:23 PM
I dont consider any of the players as gods. Everyone is equal. The true gods would be the STS team, the people who actually create and run the virtual world. Like someone stated before, this is more of a popularity contest and is inspired by a fondness of a player. The people on the leaderboard have worked tremendously hard on acquiring all their virtual assets, but in actuality, they are just like everyone else. The only thing that sets a good player apart is their respect for other players.

Ebezaanec
04-13-2014, 10:25 PM
This!

Just because I have named myself Zeus doesn't mean I consider myself to be Zeus. I'm just an average 19 year old with acne scars and bad hygiene who happens to be slightly obsessed with greek mythology.

Don't flatter yourself Parfyboo :p

Let me know when you get the name "Ouranos" or "Gaia." ;)

Zeus
04-13-2014, 10:25 PM
shouldn't have posted this... I was just trying to have fun. I wasn't trying to insult anyone or to make this a contest. im sorry :'(

You didn't do anything wrong, per say. Next time, just rename it to role-model so people don't get offended. I'm honored that you think I'm your role-model, btw.

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 10:26 PM

Np it s a cool thread.

greandeath
04-13-2014, 10:27 PM
You didn't do anything wrong, per say. Next time, just rename it to role-model so people don't get offended. I'm honored that you think I'm your role-model, btw.

well you kinda are. I want to be an amazing player just like you. i suck atm. :'(

keikali
04-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Parthypoooooooo

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 10:35 PM
@Greandeath :

It's normal to have a personal model, and it s important :) look me i m a pro player, i have all items i would like, BUT in my life of al I have got myself a model and I dreamed of becoming like him, that's what allowed me to move forward and surpass. And for be honest idk if to be honest I arrive at the ankle. But i have realise my first dream :')

greandeath
04-13-2014, 10:37 PM
@Greandeath :

It's normal to have a personal model, and it s important :) look me i m a pro player, i have all items i would like, BUT in my life of al I have got myself a model and I dreamed of becoming like him, that's what allowed me to move forward and surpass. And for be honest idk if to be honest I arrive at the ankle :')

yeah. i have one too. he is a singer

Candylicks
04-13-2014, 10:37 PM
so in my opinion I think that Zeus would be the god of rogues in AL ?

I just lol. Don't give him a bigger head than necessary.

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 10:43 PM

Ahah Don't be nasty XD lets think what he wants ! :3 (but you have reason ahah)

Volt
04-13-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm here.. Any one call my name? Lol jk

Zeus
04-13-2014, 10:50 PM

I already stumble when I walk. :/

Candylicks
04-13-2014, 10:52 PM
Ahah Don't be nasty XD lets think what he wants ! :3 (but you have reason ahah)

We need run again girl. (:

Hiosahaf
I already stumble when I walk. :/

Stop wearing heels

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Zeus
Don't flatter yourself Parfyboo :p

Let me know when you get the name "Ouranos" or "Gaia." ;)

Titan's father....ew! Do you like those names though?

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 10:53 PM
We need run again girl. (:

First : I M A MAN !!!! Ahahah
Second: Lol i would like again to run record with you XD but it s very hard :/

Candylicks
04-13-2014, 10:56 PM
First : I M A MAN !!!! Ahahah
Second: Lol i would like again to run record with you XD but it s very hard :/

Ohhh Lala. We def need run again then, XD.

The ice queen threw me off, js.

Helicopter
04-13-2014, 11:00 PM
How dare you mortals question the position of the mighty Goddess Delphina!

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 11:00 PM
Ohhh Lala. We def need run again then, XD.

The ice queen threw me off, js.

I hope we can build a new (better) team one day, i ll check all that with my guild.
Lol the famous ice queen :p

Spell
04-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Titan Xbadboyx instahumor IMO =p some bad a** players that don't need top to gear to be bomb

matanofx
04-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Zeus is a dude

Nothing special about stats, just get the best gear in game and poof you got the best stats too

I wouldnt worry about whos stats are better id worry about who proved himself to be a good person (atleast in game) and the kindness shall lead the path to the god of AL
Having beast stats is easy, being a good role model for the rest of the community, that is the real challenge.

Zeus
04-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Titan Xbadboyx instahumor IMO =p some bad a** players that don't need top to gear to be bomb

Me and you are just geared out nubs. :3

Eyrika
04-13-2014, 11:09 PM
Being a good role model for the rest of the community, that is the real challenge.

Depend for who :') for me it's easy, i like and help all time my poor friends, and i know players with a good personnality and can be a model in this.

Anarchist
04-13-2014, 11:16 PM
The only god or better goddess i respect and sincerely admire in AL is my GM Junglejan aka Safiras; for me she is the most polite and sincere person i have ever known in this game.
She knows when to shout at you when you misbehave and when to praise you when you do good things, she is just like a big sis to me ingame.

Her opinions among other 2/3 are the ones i really care about and she is probably the only person i listen to or that can tell what to do in all AL.

IMHO she is a perfect GM and a real Lady and i admire and respect her that.

Stats ? Well for me they aren't important but hers are definately topclass and among the best right now.

Makavelwi
04-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Zeus is the god an also started playin later

Instanthumor
04-14-2014, 02:16 AM

Who is this Instahumor? I will show this fellow that I, Instanthumor, am superior.

On topic:

My top rogues: Ctf and Aze

My top mages: Arrypotta, Curse, Woofcookie (retired :()

Iliketolol
04-14-2014, 02:43 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/14/7ujypaqe.jpg

Idk about god, but yea i got a demigod lolz...

( very old pic when i started twinking 4/12/13)

Ishtmeet
04-14-2014, 02:48 AM
For me
God of rogues:- Kalizzaa(Solo Queen)
God of mages :- Myungji(Archon hunter)
God of warriors:- Kuwaab ( Awesome friend and good pvp'er)

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Moehummer
04-14-2014, 04:27 AM
Hmm.

In my opinion.
Best mages (Maalice, Conradev, Huiseka and Bluuex)
Rogues (CTF, Joy, Ipredator, Igrashoper, Frigglish)
Warrior (Xbadboyx, Zephy, Kraudri)

Titanfall
04-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Rebornblaze god of no deaths :P Lol
Being serious and back on topic no one is a God, We all play in a different way, do different things. We all put a certain amount of time in this game. :)

Candylicks
04-14-2014, 06:34 AM
I agree having a good/fun personality is part of this. Someone can have top gear and be excellent player, but a total jerk and I immediately delete off friend list and ignore.

XbadboyX I will +1 for him. Good guy and I can sometimes lure out of PvP for farm runs.

Joncheese
04-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Past and present here are my top players:

Wars: Crowsfoot, Venom, Shadiii, Hax, Killingsworth
Mages: Haligali, Faith, Geezminex, Woofcookie
Rogues: Predator, Zeus, Joy, Ctf, Ruthien.

I've played against and with all of these guys. All awesome.

Xeusx
04-14-2014, 08:05 AM
Past and present here are my top players:

Wars: Crowsfoot, Venom, Shadiii, Hax, Killingsworth
Mages: Haligali, Faith, Geezminex, Woofcookie
Rogues: Predator, Zeus, Joy, Ctf, Ruthien.

I've played against and with all of these guys. All awesome.
I miss Woofcookie :/

GoodSyntax
04-14-2014, 08:17 AM
There are so many different ways that players specialize, that it's simply too difficult to say one is "best."

Some focus on PvP, some dabble in both PvP and PvE, while others only focus on Locked farming. Some only run elites, while others hunt eggs in normal maps. Some solo, others only run in party. Some do a lot of analysis and strategy, while others just mash buttons. Some are friendly mentors, others are braggarts and self-centric. Some never use Elixirs, while others only play when on Combo.

If you want to carry on with the god theme, a polytheistic (numerous, specialty gods) would be most appropriate.

Endkey
04-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Titan's father....ew! Do you like those names though?

Titans father....that wud be me.. :P

Serancha
04-14-2014, 09:42 AM
Exportedjunk is still rogue god in my books. <3 Miss him.

notfaded1
04-14-2014, 09:49 AM
I'd say Parths Wind supered arcane ring helps a little... o.O

Emmacheese
04-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Hmmmmm for me is
And this is from my own experience in just PVP
Warriors : Crowsfoot, Hax, Venom, Titan, Ramyunstyle, Bully, Paulsebi, Jxmaa LOL I forgot my Powowowowo <3
Rogues : Predator, Joy, Igrashopper, Aze, Zeus, Ruthien, If Eeknoh was to pvp then he would be dangerous!,
Mage : Curse, Arrrrrrrrrypotta, Smoller, Puresai, Spell, Woofcookie, Atrid, Hakoom, Haligali

And all time player for me goes to Kalizzaa this guy is a beasty with his solo runs and is pure skill over gear :)

Tbh my list is endless ...

conradev
04-14-2014, 12:22 PM

*per se*
...more time Latin less time Greek Myth XD...future ref. I always appreciate correction of language—hope I don't offend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Zeus
04-14-2014, 12:31 PM
*per se*
...more time Latin less time Greek Myth XD...future ref. I always appreciate correction of language—hope I don't offend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Haha, thanks! Learn something new every day. :)

Kill3rPao
04-14-2014, 12:49 PM
To my humble opinion, the best players are many

Warrios: Hax, Kuwaab, Bully, Shadii
Rogues: Predator, Joy, Zeus, Sniipeer, Igrashoper, Lav, Lia
Sorceres: Curse, Faith, Smoller, Puresai, Arrypotta, Spell

My idols :)

Kill3rPao
04-14-2014, 12:52 PM
Hmmmmm for me is
And this is from my own experience in just PVP
Warriors : Crowsfoot, Hax, Venom, Ramyunstyle, Bully, Paulsebi, Jxmaa LOL I forgot my powowowowo <3
Rogues : Predator, Joy, Igrashopper, Aze, Zeus, Ruthien and urgh Ctf
Mage : Curse, Smoller, Puresai, Spell, Woofcookie, Atrid, Hakoom, Haligali

And all time player for me goes to Kalizzaa this guy is a beasty with his solo runs and is pure skill over gear :)

Hahahaha emmmmmmaaa <3 Honored to be in your list :D

conradev
04-14-2014, 01:19 PM
There are many factors to consider, I think a player's value to the game should be mostly weighted by their fairness & personality. When they walk into an area people call their names because they are just great people, not because of the items they hold, their popularity, or skill necessarily. They are players with in-depth knowledge from studying the game as well as their openness to new ideas.

I haven't had the opportunity to extensively vs. most players because they are perhaps good friends and we just chat, or maybe the room just didn't turn out that way. That being said, as far as skill goes:

Rogue
Aze [PvP, PvE] (Legit top Rogue, not overrated IMO)
Lazy [PvP, PvE] (Jawdropping Rogue and great friend)
Serancha [PvE] (Team player, very knowledgeable and multi-faceted player)
CTF [PvP]
Predator [PvP] (Haven't played around much but I have seen glide across CTF and slaughter a whole room of good players alone)
Igrashoper (I used to hate, but now is someone I always want to join)
Leyss (Just a great person who I want to be around)
Bladecry (A great friend and awesome Rogue)
Abbreviate (Very nice player good in every venue)
Zeus (Good in PvP and PvE, also strives to learn new things despite being fully geared)
Tumadree (Awesome Rogue, nuf said)

Warrior
Ravagerx [PvP, PvE] (Most intelligent and fair player he will leave a room as soon as he is NOT in danger, one of my 2 best friends in game, and my pick for AL Best Player)
Redown [PvP] (Great person and good friend of mine)
Sayqo [PvP] (Killing machine)
Inkredble (Super nice, good friend, great warrior)
Moehummer (I actually haven't played with him as much as the others but I always hear about him being a Billy Baddass from other players)
Kuwaab (Just a good person, the kind you are lucky to meet in a PvP room)
Osadw (Another one of those people you want to have as a friend, smart guy, very kind, up-and-coming Warrior)
Killerpao (Let me just say to all my Magnum friends, this guy is legit, he always sticks up for what is fair in a room when I'm there, he will stop his own guild from ganging me)
Titan (This is a good guy, very crafty and agile like a rogue LOL, he's seen me at my best and worst and is still one of my best friends)
Xbadboyx (This guy is the reason I PvP, always has kind words, he makes me believe in myself, a intelligent Warr, he is like a Sensei to many)

Mage
Instanthumour [PvP] (Proof that it's not always about the gear, but your craftiness as well, Oi!)
Arrypotta [PvE] (LMM Rival, dammit, very progressive player)
Grouskied or Groukiesd (not sure of name, but he is a very good Mage, one of the best I've seen in PvP even though I hate him, I remember he was legit even before Ker'shal)
Bluuex [PvE] (My best friend in the game (also Ravager) this guy is a legit humble and amazing player, he is a star rarely seen)
Maalice [PvP] (Very legit guy, has skills surpassing his gear *edit* now fully geared (watch out))
Tongasmash [PvP] (A brilliant mage who has at least one TDM kill for every word he's spoken (he doesn't talk a lot of trash))
Falmear (Watching him in PvE taught me how to stay alive)
Musasun (Good friend of mine (he owes me 3k gold he borrowed) and very adept PvP'r)

...these are just some of the ppl I look up to or find to be great players, and now I feel bad because I know I'm leaving ppl off I'm forgetting atm.

Moehummer
04-14-2014, 03:37 PM
There are many factors to consider, I think a player's value to the game should be mostly weighted by their fairness & personality. When they walk into an area people call their names because they are just great people, not because of the items they hold, their popularity, or skill necessarily. They are players with in-depth knowledge from studying the game as well as their openness to new ideas.

I haven't had the opportunity to extensively vs. most players because they are perhaps good friends and we just chat, or maybe the room just didn't turn out that way. That being said, as far as skill goes:

Rogue
CTF [PvP]
Predator [PvP] (Haven't played around much but I have seen glide across CTF and slaughter a whole room of good players alone)
Zeus (Good in PvP and PvE, also strives to learn new things despite being fully geared)

Warrior
Ravagerx [PvP, PvE] (Most intelligent and fair player he will leave a room as soon as he is NOT in danger, one of my 2 best friends in game, and my pick for AL Best Player)
Moehummer (I actually haven't played with him as much as the others but I always hear about him being a Billy Baddass from other players)
Osadw (Another one of those people you want to have as a friend, smart guy, very kind, up-and-coming Warrior)
Killerpao (Let me just say to all my Magnum friends, this guy is legit, he always sticks up for what is fair in a room when I'm there, he will stop his own guild from ganging me)

Mage
Instanthumour [PvP] (Proof that it's not always about the gear, but your craftiness as well, Oi!)
Grouskied or Groukiesd (not sure of name, but he is a very good Mage, one of the best I've seen in PvP even though I hate him, I remember he was legit even before Ker'shal)
Bluuex [PvE] (My best friend in the game (also Ravager) this guy is a legit humble and amazing player, he is a star rarely seen)
Maalice [PvP] (Very legit guy, has skills surpassing his gear *edit* now fully geared (watch out))
Tongasmash [PvP] (A brilliant mage who has at least one TDM kill for every word he's spoken (he doesn't talk a lot of trash))
Musasun (Good friend of mine (he owes me 3k gold he borrowed) and very adept PvP'r)

...these are just some of the ppl I look up to or find to be great players, and now I feel bad because I know I'm leaving ppl off I'm forgetting atm.

(tear)
:')

Zeus
04-14-2014, 05:23 PM

Rogue
CTF [PvP]

Warrior

Mage

Add yourself on that list, you KNOW you're a great mage!

Daniel Banuelos
04-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Simple question simple answer ofcourse the gods are the devs they made al and the land of arlor

Xbadboyx
04-14-2014, 06:26 PM
I won't call them Gods bcs no one of us is perfect and we will always keeps learning new things , but tbh top rogues in my opinion Zeus/igrashoper/predator/ruthien/joy they are decent and awesome in 1 vs 1 , if anyone of these rogues joined my team 2nd team will be scared and jealous ,anyway there are amazing rogues too with low gear maybe one day they will get high gear and be like the awesome rogues I mentioned, before I mention mages ctf an aze are cool too.

sorry if I forgot to mention any other good rogues I have short memory xD.

for mages aarrypotta/liltrix/smoller/conradev amazing vs tanks/psykopathic he quit :( / woofcookie/darquantum /cero/spell in 5 vs 5 she is dangerous , omg I can't remember others , sorry x((. And some of the low gear mages are awesome too such as instanthumor/also a legendary Mage who is friend of cero I forgot his name @@ /alhuntrazeck :) u need to get better gear buddy .

Btw I'm talking about old players not the new ones

Serancha
04-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Simple question simple answer ofcourse the gods are the devs they made al and the land of arlor

Exactly. The rest is just a popularity contest.

Xbadboyx
04-14-2014, 06:51 PM
I agree having a good/fun personality is part of this. Someone can have top gear and be excellent player, but a total jerk and I immediately delete off friend list and ignore.

XbadboyX I will +1 for him. Good guy and I can sometimes lure out of PvP for farm runs.
lures has ruined my pve stats lol! And you are an amazing Mage too , I hope to see u soon in pvp :)

Kill3rPao
04-14-2014, 06:58 PM

Rogue
CTF [PvP]

Warrior
Titan (This is a good guy, very crafty and agile like a rogue LOL, he's seen me at my best and worst and is still one of my best friends)
Xbadboyx[B/] (This guy is the reason I PvP, always has kind words, he makes me believe in myself, a intelligent Warr, he is like a Sensei to many)

[B]Mage

Add u also in this list ! Very good mage nd fair player :)

Xbadboyx
04-14-2014, 07:19 PM

Rogue
CTF [PvP]

Warrior
Xbadboyx (This guy is the reason I PvP, always has kind words, he makes me believe in myself, a intelligent Warr, he is like a Sensei to many)

Mage

Busted!

Volt
04-14-2014, 07:27 PM
OK my actual entry
Warriors : Titan
Rogues:.... Lol Jk

Warriors :Xbadboyx(tbh the best tank in game. Of course his gear limits what he can do but soon he will prevail), Bigmuse, Jxmaa, Kuwaab, Paulsebi, Ramyunstyle, Samuraisoul, Shadiiiii, Spict, Vederico, Venom, Zeferoth... (Same comment for all. Great tanks and are always there to help)

Rogues :Iady(she's not only on my list for the reason you guys are thinking of but she is legit amazing and pro. Hard to kill in 1v1 and just rules in clashes. Best person in game and deserves the best :) . Always love her on my team and in general being around her :).. No touchy ty), Lia(please stay away from her. Dat ring doe), Alitarose(amazing overall rogue and friend as well. You won't go wrong with her friendship), endkey (my dad), Igrashoper (great guy with skills and amazing friend), Predator (he should rename to leavethegamebeforeikillyou), Jack(great guy and amazing rogue. Give him your time and you won't regret the friendship. Pvp/pve pro), joy (great pro friend and rogue :), Zeus (great guy. Extremely smart and confident. Pro rogue in pvp(I heard he sleeps in elites like me) overall great guy. You can't go wrong with his friendship)

Mages : Alhuntrazeck (not maxed out but can give people a hard time in pvp. Really good mage ), Arrypotta (legit person with legit skills. Amazing friend who will always be there for you. He is in the top three Mages of all times. Honestly overall best mage in game. Lvl 12 maul) conradev (great pvp mage. Gives me a hard time in small clashes and in 1v1. Very good friend :) ) Geusaquc (the best of the best. Pro skills/personality /friend /pve. One of my best friends in game. He has always been there for me through good and bad and he deserves this shout out. Great guy :) ), Curse(you can't go wrong with this guy. Funny, witty, awesome, overall great mage and just one of the best personalities) Faith ( :) top friend in game. Humble, kind, funny, lovable, amazing mage. I haven't been able to do pve much with her. But the few times that I did.. It was easy haha. Love you Lil faithy) spell (crazy mage in pvp and pve. Seriously pro and love getting help from her) Lmao (three words.. A.. Ma... Zing.. You can't go wrong with his friendship :) and Grats in midas) Musasun (great bro and mage. I love getting his help in pvp he is seriously pro)

Sorry if I didn't mention you. Also I know it's a bit disorganized. This was from the top of my head and from people online at the time.

-Titan

Xbadboyx
04-14-2014, 07:35 PM
OK my actual entry

Warriors :Xbadboyx(tbh the best tank in game. Of course his gear limits what he can do but soon he will prevail), Bigmuse, Jxmaa, Kuwaab, Paulsebi, Ramyunstyle, Samuraisoul, Shadiiiii, Spict, Vederico, Venom, Zeferoth... (Same comment for all. Great tanks and are always there to help)

Rogues :Iady(she's not only on my list for the reason you guys are thinking of but she is legit amazing and pro. Hard to kill in 1v1 and just rules in clashes. Best person in game and deserves the best :) . Always love her on my team and in general being around her :).. No touchy ty), Lia(please stay away from her. Dat ring doe), Alitarose(amazing overall rogue and friend as well. You won't go wrong with her friendship), endkey (my dad), Igrashoper (great guy with skills and amazing friend), Predator (he should rename to leavethegamebeforeikillyou), Jack(great guy and amazing rogue. Give him your time and you won't regret the friendship. Pvp/pve pro), joy (great pro friend and rogue :), Zeus (great guy. Extremely smart and confident. Pro rogue in pvp(I heard he sleeps in elites like me) overall great guy. You can't go wrong with his friendship)

Mages : Alhuntrazeck (not maxed out but can give people a hard time in pvp. Really good mage ), Arrypotta (legit person with legit skills. Amazing friend who will always be there for you. He is in the top three Mages of all times. Honestly overall best mage in game. Lvl 12 maul) conradev (great pvp mage. Gives me a hard time in small clashes and in 1v1. Very good friend :) ) Geusaquc (the best of the best. Pro skills/personality /friend /pve. One of my best friends in game. He has always been there for me through good and bad and he deserves this shout out. Great guy :) ), Curse(you can't go wrong with this guy. Funny, witty, awesome, overall great mage and just one of the best personalities) Faith ( :) top friend in game. Humble, kind, funny, lovable, amazing mage. I haven't been able to do pve much with her. But the few times that I did.. It was easy haha. Love you Lil faithy) spell (crazy mage in pvp and pve. Seriously pro and love getting help from her) Lmao (three words.. A.. Ma... Zing.. You can't go wrong with his friendship :) and Grats in midas) Musasun (great bro and mage. I love getting his help in pvp he is seriously pro)

Sorry if I didn't mention you. Also I know it's a bit disorganized. This was from the top of my head and from people online at the time.

-Titan now my head is so big I can't even get out of my room :(.. It's bigger than the door!
well , I don't have to say anything about u ;) let the top rogues , mages , warriors talk.

Volt
04-14-2014, 07:39 PM
OK my actual entry

-Titan now my head is so big I can't even get out of my room :(.. It's bigger than the door!
well , I don't have to say anything about u ;) let the top rogues , mages , warriors talk.

Bro get your head out of the way. I can't see what you wrote.

geosimos
04-14-2014, 07:58 PM
i will nominate the best payers:
sayqo( you gang me too i gang back too so if gang me too i gang too)
kidding!!!!
igrass is the most valuable player.... igras and atrid are op!!!!
aze,pred and ctf too!!!!
about tanks paul ofcourse...
the most players you said have not good kdr and not good timing on games...
some other are only good on 1vs 1!!!
badboy and the anarcy hmmm .... no words !!!
best mage for me is atrid.... his kdr is awesome... you can check lb!
and also arry best pver and best mage on 1 vs 1!!!!
btw i am used to play with a small group of players!!!!
if anyone wanna make a friendly 5 vs 5 he is welcome...
if i would form a team i would chose [ ofcourse me, paulesbi(badboy-anarcy),atrid,igrass and elmar]
just form a team and pm!!!!

nice thread btw!!!!

Iliketolol
04-15-2014, 02:22 AM
OK my actual entry

-Titan

^_^

Mucsi
04-15-2014, 02:41 AM
Sorcerer: Atrid, Niccodenish, Haligali, Safiweee (in pve), Creator
Rogue: Jexetta, Limsylohan, Dontclickme, Predator, Zrush
Warrior: Ravagerx, Bulleth, Angeldevil, Wolfthebad, Xbadboyx.

They are whos better than me :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 05:21 AM
Gosh, guys. I'm so flattered you 2 mentioned me.

Here's my list of the greatest players you can find in AL (and very damn good people too):

Tanks:
Paulsebi: The best tank you can ever find and a damn good GM at that.
Titan: Not mentioning him cuz he mentioned me, he really deserves a spot in any top list. Though his head may be full of earwax at times (like, kilos of em to fit in that huge head) hes a great player and an awesome person in general. One of the top warriors in AL even if he doesn't have the best gear. Oh and thanks for the vanity, IOU!
Xbadboyx: Seriously, like one of THE best tanks in AL. This is the one tank I want to watch my back always. I remember ganging with you in s5...I love you gang buddy!! <3
Jxmaa: JX <3
Samuraisoul: Like the only tank I want on my side in CTF matches. HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY IT! And damn good in clashes too.
Shadiiiiiiii: Awesome warrior!
Geosimos/Namelessl: One of the best tanks in eos and a damn good person.
Pizzasalad: Not many know her but she KNOWS HOW TO TANK. Just undergeared, like yours truly :p. Give her a maul and there isn't a clash we can't win.
Vorenusnpullo: Great tank and a good friend to boot. Better than many maulers with that little stick of his.
Famousfame
Centergy
Barzagli: Great tank and a good friend.
Cero/Scotchtape: Awesome tank in 5v5s, still remember how you used to dominate overgeared teams in tarloks.
Wolfthebad: Good TDM'er and a fellow scorn hater :D
Vaffy: Great person and strong in PvP as well.

Rogues:
Predator: OP IPRED IS OP. I remember him 1 hitting me in s4 and I demanded a free kill, he said "sure" and proceeded to pack rotate so well I was left with 0% mana and I had to stop bashing him. You owe me a kill!
Igrashoper: Seriously, pro. Great rogue in 1v1s and clashes.
Bloodpaine: One of the top rogues of AL imo. Very pro in clashes!
Delphina: Hahahahahaahahahahaa
Uziscata
Serillia: I know he'll deny this, but he's really really good for his gear. Great friend IG and IRL. <3
Aze: Pro rogue in 1v1s!
Zeus: Awesome rogue, always finding new ways to make the best of the rogue class.
Iady
Lia: One of the reasons I love the alliance between eos and resilience is that you can't kill me any more. :D
Safiras/Junglejan: Such a great person and a strong rogue.
Ana: Great friend and a progue in PvP. Will miss you :(

Mages:
Atrid: Stahp replacing me in clashes :'(
Puresai
Elmare: Pro pro pro
Danoobie: Very good TDM player!
Conradev: Trying so hard to kill you in 1v1s, I'll host a party if I ever win. 1m to every person who comes
Youudie: A very good mage, great to have at your side in a clash
Mightysorc: Great mage, come back to pvp now!
Spell: Eek! Scary mage <3
Joncheese: One of the best PvE'ers turned PvP'ers. He's an amazing person and a damn good smurf.
Emmacheese: Such a likeable person! And an awesome mage as well.

That's the end of my list, sorry if I forgot people (which I almost certainly have).

Oh and these are the people whom I admire in PvP.

Volt
04-15-2014, 05:47 AM
Gosh, guys. I'm so flattered you 2 mentioned me.

Here's my list of the greatest players you can find in AL (and very damn good people too):

Tanks:
Paulsebi: The best tank you can ever find and a damn good GM at that.
Titan: Not mentioning him cuz he mentioned me, he really deserves a spot in any top list. Though his head may be full of earwax at times (like, kilos of em to fit in that huge head) hes a great player and an awesome person in general. One of the top warriors in AL even if he doesn't have the best gear. Oh and thanks for the vanity, IOU!
Xbadboyx: Seriously, like one of THE best tanks in AL. This is the one tank I want to watch my back always. I remember ganging with you in s5...I love you gang buddy!! <3
Jxmaa: JX <3
Samuraisoul: Like the only tank I want on my side in CTF matches. HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY IT! And damn good in clashes too.
Shadiiiiiiii: Awesome warrior!
Geosimos/Namelessl: One of the best tanks in eos and a damn good person.
Pizzasalad: Not many know her but she KNOWS HOW TO TANK. Just undergeared, like yours truly :p. Give her a maul and there isn't a clash we can't win.
Vorenusnpullo: Great tank and a good friend to boot. Better than many maulers with that little stick of his.
Famousfame
Centergy
Barzagli: Great tank and a good friend.
Cero/Scotchtape: Awesome tank in 5v5s, still remember how you used to dominate overgeared teams in tarloks.
Wolfthebad: Good TDM'er and a fellow scorn hater :D
Vaffy: Great person and strong in PvP as well.

Rogues:
Predator: OP IPRED IS OP. I remember him 1 hitting me in s4 and I demanded a free kill, he said "sure" and proceeded to pack rotate so well I was left with 0% mana and I had to stop bashing him. You owe me a kill!
Igrashoper: Seriously, pro. Great rogue in 1v1s and clashes.
Bloodpaine: One of the top rogues of AL imo. Very pro in clashes!
Delphina: Hahahahahaahahahahaa
Uziscata
Aze: Pro rogue in 1v1s!
Zeus: Awesome rogue, always finding new ways to make the best of the rogue class.
Iady
Lia: One of the reasons I love the alliance between eos and resilience is that you can't kill me any more. :D
Safiras/Junglejan: Such a great person and a strong rogue.
Ana: Great friend and a progue in PvP. Will miss you :(

Mages:
Atrid: Stahp replacing me in clashes :'(
Puresai
Elmare: Pro pro pro
Danoobie: Very good TDM player!
Conradev: Trying so hard to kill you in 1v1s, I'll host a party if I ever win. 1m to every person who comes
Youudie: A very good mage, great to have at your side in a clash
Mightysorc: Great mage, come back to pvp now!
Spell: Eek! Scary mage <3
Joncheese: One of the best PvE'ers turned PvP'ers. He's an amazing person and a damn good smurf.
Emmacheese: Such a likeable person! And an awesome mage as well.

That's the end of my list, sorry if I forgot people (which I almost certainly have).

Oh and these are the people whom I admire in PvP.

You made me sound lame.. I'm editing my post now

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2014, 05:50 AM
OK my actual entry

-Titan

I quoted u. Too late. Bwahaha

Xbadboyx
04-15-2014, 11:22 AM

U think that's lame? He made me a ganger lmao!!!

Volt
04-15-2014, 02:17 PM

U think that's lame? He made me a ganger lmao!!!

Lmfao