PDA

View Full Version : Questing, the final two: I'm sure your questions are among many

Decious
12-16-2010, 05:39 AM
So, the fact of the matter is I've ben dying to find someone who has actually completed the final two lost expedition quests. They seem almost unreachable to me. If anyone has feedback, strategies, anything... Please help me.

Riccits
12-16-2010, 05:45 AM
sorry, did read wrong ;)

i hardly find someone too to do the quests there, i somtimes check the open games and when i find a good party i join it...

playing with low levels takes a lot more time then do it with all 50s..

play the level snowball for doing quests...

Decious
12-16-2010, 05:56 AM
No.. I completly understand this.. Ive tried running it .. I own it... I have the quests... They just seem sooo difficult. Im looking for advice on how to easily complete them

maneut
12-16-2010, 06:48 AM
So, the fact of the matter is I've ben dying to find someone who has actually completed the final two lost expedition quests. They seem almost unreachable to me. If anyone has feedback, strategies, anything... Please help me.

One word... Patience :) and some level 50s friends who are also doing the quest at the same time helps alot too... Re-run Snowball level continuously and find a mage to AOE and Res... :) Good Luck!