PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Defenders.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Arterra
02-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Finally see the update, notice I would lose all my pristine.

Never again will I touch that company.

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Finally see the update, notice I would lose all my pristine.

Never again will I touch that company.

4.3 won't erase your data -- wait for it.

But yeah, I thought inwas done too but I like the game too much. I have someone on an older version looking for a skelly bow for me at least. Not the same as my uber one, but better than nothing I suppose.

Formora
02-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Are you playing now? I got my phone back. It's 9:30 now though and I've got school tomorrow.

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Not playing at the moment -- just catching up on the two forums.
Sounds like our time differences are 13 hrs apart -- gonna be hard to find a time to play together lol.

Formora
02-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Yeah I mentioned that awhile back :) Especially when I have school and you've got work/school.

Oh well... Weekends? You and I were on a lot at the same time this past week.

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Lol yeah I was pulling too many late-niters. Not good. Between Sacred Odyssey and my new DD heroes, I've been playing way too much lol.

Formora
02-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Lol, finish SO quickly before PL 1.7 comes out! I'm guessing DD will take much longer. Even when 4.3 comes out people should probably wait awhile. You never know what might happen...

I've been playing a lot too, which was why my phone got confiscated lol. Luckily I'm not playing SO anymore or else I'd have 3 awesome games on my hands.

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Well SO isn't multiplayer, so there's no pressure to play. Those games I play when I feel like it. MMOs like PL gett he fire under you when you're trying to catch up with others and get the best gear, etc.
Starting from scratch did not help matters bc now I can't play with the friends I used to play with. So there's that urgency to get lvled up again. But then again, it's taking so long, that I realize it may be something I'll just have to let happen slowly instead of investing all my time into it.

Formora
02-07-2011, 08:52 AM
You should play DD slowly.. Let me catch up :p

Yeah I guess that's true. For PL especially. I'm going to go level up my huntress a bit and sleep early so I can wake up at 5 tomorrow and update if it's out yet before school. I'm so addicted...

RedRyder
02-07-2011, 09:55 AM
The game keeps crashing at startup again..., -__-

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 10:00 AM
The game keeps crashing at startup again..., -__-

Wait for 4.3.

Or 10.0.

I dunno. I'm torn about the game.
In middle of a pm-convo with another person who got wiped. He uploaded 1.0 onto his phone and is farming and lvling easily back up to 60 before the update. I'm tempted to do the same since my iTunes still has 1.0. But I'm so paranoid that I'll put in that time just to get corrupted again. I'll be afraid every time I start up the game.

I'm also scared to move apps to/from iTunes to my phone. Last time I did solenoid like that, it started removing other apps from my phone. I just dont understand itunes's moods well enough to mess around with it.

RedRyder
02-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Wait for 4.3.

Or 10.0.

I dunno. I'm torn about the game.
In middle of a pm-convo with another person who got wiped. He uploaded 1.0 onto his phone and is farming and lvling easily back up to 60 before the update. I'm tempted to do the same since my iTunes still has 1.0. But I'm so paranoid that I'll put in that time just to get corrupted again. I'll be afraid every time I start up the game.

I'm also scared to move apps to/from iTunes to my phone. Last time I did solenoid like that, it started removing other apps from my phone. I just dont understand itunes's moods well enough to mess around with it.

Same here.. I never sync my apps it's too nerve recking lol the only one that's safe but pointless to sync is PL cause all data is store online. Idk why dd isn't like that. It's baffling

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 10:17 AM
So it's not just me, right? Ppl on the DD forum talk about backups, restoring, and syncs like it's easy as pie -- they go back and forth between versions. But for me, I find iTunes too unpredictable. It never does what I want it to. So I just plug in for backups, in case anything serious happened to my phone. But to do it for one game? I don't think it's worth it.

Formora
02-07-2011, 10:37 AM
DD 4.3 has already been submitted and will take sound 2-3 days maybe? In the meantime you can occupy yourself with PL 1.7, but if you don't trust iTunes then don't. 4.2 has a new map anyway right?

My huntress is now level 10, I've been leveling her in FF hard mode. All apprentice towers.

Red, that's weird because mine is fine. Game gets really laggy sometimes though when the mobs come. what device are you on?

Lesrider
02-07-2011, 10:43 AM
DD 4.3 has already been submitted and will take sound 2-3 days maybe? In the meantime you can occupy yourself with PL 1.7, but if you don't trust iTunes then don't. 4.2 has a new map anyway right?

My huntress is now level 10, I've been leveling her in FF hard mode. All apprentice towers.

Red, that's weird because mine is fine. Game gets really laggy sometimes though when the mobs come. what device are you on?

Yep, F&F hard is great for powerleveling your other chars :) I did that in 1.0 before I learned of the ogre crush exploit.

Formora
02-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Yep, F&F hard is great for powerleveling your other chars :) I did that in 1.0 before I learned of the ogre crush exploit.

I'll continue DD tomorrow. Good night, and see you in the sewers :D

gnardog666
02-08-2011, 06:10 PM
how do you get the voice chat thing for pl?

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Btw, banned from DD forum for speaking my mind.
They DON'T ban people who flame like there's no tomorrow, but criticisms they do ban for.

Inching
02-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Btw, banned from DD forum for speaking my mind.
They DON'T ban people who flame like there's no tomorrow, but criticisms they do ban for.

S*** that sucks

Lesrider
02-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah, my post was deleted and I got banned for a few days. Yet several others have since said almost the exact same thing as me and no ban, no post deletion.