PDA

View Full Version : Kramer mines

beezulbulb
04-14-2014, 10:30 AM
I have a warrior (screameagle), a mage (beezulbulb), and rogue ( screamerrrrr), and all have completed all the campaigns but for some reason the rogue cannot go to kraken mines via dragon jewel. I have power of gleaned but captains says that bloodhammers artifact is still out there and when I get power of g leipner to come back to explore more...I cant figure out what I may have missed with my rogue. All three characters have g leipner but only rogue cannot go to mines....any ideas?

beezulbulb
04-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Sorry.lol. my phone has a mind of its own when spelling words....its kraken mines....lol

Hoardseeker
04-14-2014, 10:36 AM
You haven't completed all Quest it seems,

Zylx
04-14-2014, 10:24 PM
First, check to make sure you have the Bloodhammer: The Return AP. If you have that ap(meaning you've killed him at least once), then all you need is the power of gleipnir. The gleipnir amulet that you got from defeating grimnr in nordr is not the same as the power of gleipnir that hannah is referring to. You get it by completing one of the daily quests either on the dragon's jewel or paradise pier (i forget which one).

elmanco
04-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Cosmo kramer mines

Froxanthar
04-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Do the Monkey Ball quest once and then she will give you the Power Of Gliepnir quest. If I'm not mistaken.

-no
04-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Most miss the quest from gypsy rose. Do the daily quest gypsy gives, then there should be another quest she gives.