PDA

View Full Version : Terrible idea i just had

MrKrone
04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
We should buy every item we can, and liquidate them. Completely remove every held item from game, so we have to farm them all over again.

Reunegade
04-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Kay leggo

programmed
04-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Yeah...it's pretty much impossible to get every item liquidated. Not everyone will do it and there's people who are taking breaks or quit who can't liquidate.

Roberto077
04-14-2014, 06:11 PM
I swear that this would be one of the funniest market crashes ever , of all time.

Sheugokin
04-14-2014, 06:20 PM
But that means they would need to re-open the Humania elite boss.

Suentous PO
04-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Set fire to every wallet and purse in your home and watch all the fun your folks have !

DocDoBig
04-14-2014, 06:48 PM
I won't cheat

Ofc not

Legit

MrKrone
04-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Lol of course its not feasible. everyone would keep at least one item to say they found it through farming after the market purge.

Think about it though, a few years from now, when twelve new legends games have been released, were going to start to get bored. I say at that point, we purge the game. Start everything from scratch, ala community based rerelease of pocket legends! Liquidate everything. Move gold to new toons and delete them so your poorer than xyther on a tuesday. Delete all our vanities and complain until STS rereleases them again for resale. We would be unstopable.

programmed
04-14-2014, 09:13 PM
Lol of course its not feasible. everyone would keep at least one item to say they found it through farming after the market purge.

Think about it though, a few years from now, when twelve new legends games have been released, were going to start to get bored. I say at that point, we purge the game. Start everything from scratch, ala community based rerelease of pocket legends! Liquidate everything. Move gold to new toons and delete them so your poorer than xyther on a tuesday. Delete all our vanities and complain until STS rereleases them again for resale. We would be unstopable.

Yes many would do that. And STS said AL was the last in the legend series.

Hook
04-14-2014, 09:21 PM

Really? O.o

MrKrone
04-14-2014, 09:30 PM

Obviously im not serious about this.

programmed
04-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Really? O.o

I forget which thread. I can look for it. I think it was samhayne who said it.

synfullmagic_23110
04-14-2014, 09:44 PM
I forget which thread. I can look for it. I think it was samhayne who said it.

Thats lame
But am sorta interested what ganna think of (Besides the Command games)

programmed
04-14-2014, 09:49 PM
I can't find the thread now. I'm sure they said it though somewhere.

Gracious
04-14-2014, 09:55 PM
What would we do with all that gold O.o there isn't any such thing as an effective gold sink. Prices would probably rise ever more once people start accumulating items again. XD

Vyanderex
04-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Lol. No one would do that. Imagine how hard it is to farm and liquidate a pink.

Rescind
04-15-2014, 01:12 AM
Lol. No one would do that. Imagine how hard it is to farm and liquidate a pink.

go to skele cruncher and farm and get pinks but find out they are worthless and liquidate them. just saying....

Vyanderex
04-15-2014, 03:43 AM
go to skele cruncher and farm and get pinks but find out they are worthless and liquidate them. just saying....

Yeah that is something you could do. But what i meant are the pinks which are very hard to get. Like the drag armors

DocDoBig
04-15-2014, 03:46 AM
What would we do with all that gold O.o there isn't any such thing as an effective gold sink. Prices would probably rise ever more once people start accumulating items again. XD

Potions ;)

Lunaskyz
04-15-2014, 05:06 AM
We should make potions the new currency. Does anyone know if theres a potion cap?

NotYoCookiez
04-15-2014, 05:15 AM
We should make potions the new currency. Does anyone know if theres a potion cap?

Good thing STG aren't OCD freaks

Lunaskyz
04-15-2014, 05:21 AM

Good thing STG aren't OCD freaks

Shhh. Do you hear that? Its the sound of my potion idea flying out the window.

Reunegade
04-15-2014, 06:54 AM

Lolllll poorer than Xyzther on tuesday