PDA

View Full Version : About A New Cap...

Xyzther
04-14-2014, 04:23 PM
If sts really isn't going to make a new cap for pl they should just announce it. I don't want to spend my money on a game that isn't going to get anymore new content... It's a bit ridiculous and I really think the option to buy plat should be removed, many people are just wasting their money on a game that's going nowhere :/ Sounds a bit selfish not to just be straightforward and tell us if there will actually be a new cap or not... If they're simply not telling us that they won't make a new cap in hope of us buying more and more plat that's really stupid and I think it should just stop

Reunegade
04-14-2014, 04:31 PM
They said no

Come join al with me

Skeletonlord
04-14-2014, 04:37 PM
I can't find the actual thread right now but in PL general discussion on the 1st or 2nd page there is a thread where Remiem basically says "we won't be updating pocket legends with new content", meaning PL probably won't get much in the way of new content or a cap, but for Easter, they will reuse old content.

I do understand that's there's no point buying platinum on a game that won't be updated, and I agree to an extent, but I think some players still have love for the game and new players will want to have the opportunity to buy plat.for extras and vanities.

I still have love for the game, and always will, but I hope this game gets more. Even reused gear is okay - just to keep players interested.

Justg
04-14-2014, 04:43 PM
If you don't want to spend money in the game, then don't. But if you want to spend money in the game to augment your experience, then do.

We've told you what we are doing, and why, on many many many occasions. We've also said that there is no cap on the horizon for PL repeatedly.

This thread has drama-bait written all over it, so I am gonna close it up.

*Preemptive click*