PDA

View Full Version : Is there any cyber shield/eyes for cosmos

Jsaieagle
12-16-2010, 10:01 AM
As the thread said, Is there any cyber shield/eyes for cosmos?

I've done the cyber quests but I can't find any cyber shield/eyes for cosmos... I am wondering if this is my problem or if there is really no cyber shield/eyes for cosmos?

If there is really no cyber shield/eyes for cosmos... it's really too ridiculous and unfair!! :mad:

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Nope, there is none. The only cyber equipment worth getting is the void. Rest is crap.

Jsaieagle
12-16-2010, 10:56 AM
lesrider, i dun care whether it's useful or useless but at least there are cyber shields for rift and cyber wings for void, only cosmos is the exception.... :(

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
lesrider, i dun care whether it's useful or useless but at least there are cyber shields for rift and cyber wings for void, only cosmos is the exception.... :(

Actually, rift needs the shield to go with the sword or there would be no set. The set is a 1h weapon instead of 2h like the others. The bird got an extra wing/talon bonus set for god knows what reason (or I supposed Cinco might know better than God).

I was agreeing with you. But BOTH rift and cosmos are crap, not just cosmos. Check out Sera's feedback thread if you want to see what else we've said on the matter.

Jsaieagle
12-16-2010, 12:14 PM
can you post the link of that thread?

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14761-Cyber-Gear-feedback-thread-(Un-official)