PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on Stacking Process.

Solid
04-14-2014, 06:25 PM
As you know, some information regarding stacking was relayed to us by a developer.

I'm having a hard time understanding this so I have some questions.

Say I have 5% crit passive and 5% damage passives active with Samael, does Samael invalidate these passives?

keikali
04-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Samael only invalidates the Damage Passive.

Crit is working fine as an additive.

The Damage system works where the SINGLE most potent Buff or Debuff is used as a multiplier.

For example, if you have the following: 25% Damage Elixir, 12% Samael Pet, 5% Damage Passive, the Elixir will override everything because it is the single most potent Buff you have.

Damage % and Armor % both work the same way. The only thing that technically does stack for sure is Luck.

Also if you are a SV using Rogue, the SV buff will override Samael and Armor passives because the SV is 15% and the Armor is 20%.

Bless
04-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Yes to the dmg. No to the crit. Crit stacks but the damage does not stack and is determined by the highest boost (Samael)

Solid
04-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes to the dmg. No to the crit. Crit stacks but the damage does not stack and is determined by the highest boost (Samael)

Samael only invalidates the Damage Passive.

Crit is working fine as an additive.

The Damage system works where the SINGLE most potent Buff or Debuff is used as a multiplier.

For example, if you have the following: 25% Damage Elixir, 12% Samael Pet, 5% Damage Passive, the Elixir will override everything because it is the single most potent Buff you have.

Damage % and Armor % both work the same way. The only thing that technically does stack for sure is Luck.

Also if you are a SV using Rogue, the SV buff will override Samael and Armor passives because the SV is 15% and the Armor is 20%.

Kk, running 5 skills now

Serancha
04-14-2014, 06:56 PM
*tries really hard not to make a 5 skills joke* ......almost succeeds.....

Wutzgood
04-14-2014, 08:17 PM
*tries really hard not to make a 5 skills joke* ......almost succeeds.....

This is for pvp and pve? What to do with these extra 5 skill points now lol?

keikali
04-14-2014, 10:35 PM
inb4 all Rogues spec Shadow Storm Shot, lololololwut