PDA

View Full Version : Time to make things fair again

Pages : 1 [2]

Spell
04-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Careful dead this guy doesn't know what college is ! =0

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a"flamebait"?

Spell
04-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Spell, if you analyze your posts you can notice that you have obvious flame baits. This is a constructive feedback thread, if you're here to look for a fight then please go back in game. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How was this a flamebait? I simply asked if it was OK for us to post screenies of blockers.So that way they can be handled.
Please don't be so ignorant.

Xenobiotic
04-15-2014, 07:51 PM
How was this a flamebait? I simply asked if it was OK for us to post screenies of blockers.So that way they can be handled.
Please don't be so ignorant.

Again I'll say what I said to Emma. I won't lose my cool and argue with you guys, say what you want but in the end you'll just be posting to no one.

Spell
04-15-2014, 07:51 PM
Why not make a closed group where only 2 leaders/officers from the mentioned guilds have access. Post screenies there. If we are to fix this then complaints should not be made too public as it will invite trolls and unnecessary comments.

Very good idea =) +1

But I have tried to message a couple of magnums guildmasters/officers.NONE replied other than Bless.
Sigh I doubt anything will ever happen

Spell
04-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Again I'll say what I said to Emma. I won't lose my cool and argue with you guys, say what you want but in the end you'll just be posting to no one.

Um OK?

leoakre
04-15-2014, 08:23 PM

JOIN! Help gang! JOOOOIIIIINNNN!

Classychic
04-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Loool

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 08:27 PM
To be honest, "Not seeing any changes, why should we stop our [retaliation-blocking] ways too?" is a pathetic excuse. It's been a day since implementation. Secondly, it's been announced all over GC and guild thread; but because not everyone was online, it will take atleast a week or two for the rule to be solidly built into gameplay.

However it requires co-operation of the others and if those other guilds aren't willing to co-operate, then I have to honestly say that you are worse than those who are scapegoated of starting the blocking, or who have done it, because you are carrying it on.

How is this a pathetic excuse? Why should we change our recently adopted behavior just because you post on the forums about planning to change your long-term habit with no intention of actually doing so?

As a side note, usually you can tell the people online in your guild that you have made a new rule and they will follow it from that moment on. But in this case, magnum spot blocking ss continue to roll in. Maybe you should communicate this to the rest of your guild before bringing it to the forums as a proposed solution to a problem that still continues in game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bless
04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
How is this a pathetic excuse? Why should we change our recently adopted behavior just because you post on the forums about planning to change your long-term habit with no intention of actually doing so?

As a side note, usually you can tell the people online in your guild that you have made a new rule and they will follow it from that moment on. But in this case, magnum spot blocking ss continue to roll in. Maybe you should communicate this to the rest of your guild before bringing it to the forums as a proposed solution to a problem that still continues in game.
We are trying to rid it, but like I said you gotta give it more time. And magnum doing it solely is not going to help because if others don't agree then we get blocked and then we are the bad guys for fighting back - when we took the initiative to stop in the first place.

Also, it's not a "recently adopted behaviour". Your own guildie admitted that Pride had blocked too. Heck even Venom the GM was screenshotted blocking! Applause for the word manipulation, but it's not a habit of magnum and nor is it long term. I have screenshots of pride blocking, so let's agree both guilds are the convicts here.

And yes, it is a pathetic excuse for the aim of continuation of spot blocking because you're going to do the same thing as magnum did, does it make Others any less scum? No!

It's a damn cycle. C'mon Falm post a witty meme already...

dantus
04-15-2014, 08:53 PM
We are trying to rid it, but like I said you gotta give it more time. And magnum doing it solely is not going to help because if others don't agree then we get blocked and then we are the bad guys for fighting back - when we took the initiative to stop in the first place.

And yes, it is a pathetic excuse for the aim of continuation of spot blocking because you're going to do the same thing.

Bless today quite a awhile after this thread was created we played 3 tdm games together. The first we won the second we won while we had no tanks and you had two. The third game, surprise surprise you had a blocker in the lobby for 80% of the game. Yes, I know how to use the /w function. And I have ss to support this. We won't discuss the 1v1 you called me out in. So maybe a few can say they support this, but you my dear are not one of them.

Bless
04-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Bless today quite a awhile after this thread was created we played 3 tdm games together. The first we won the second we won while we had no tanks and you had two. The third game, surprise surprise you had a blocker in the lobby for 80% of the game. Yes, I know how to use the /w function. And I have ss to support this. We won't discuss the 1v1 you called me out in. So maybe a few can say they support this, but you my dear are not one of them. First game: 2 magnum rogues and 2 newbie random tanks with no heals vs a maxed arcane eos team

Second game: 1 random newbie tank (same kid as previous match with no heal) and 2 magnum rogues and 1 magnum tank Vs a maxed arcane eos team

Point is: Y'all had maxed team, whilst we had random team, doesn't take a genius to figure out our chances of winning, especially with 2 L40 tanks.

Third: random game.
As a matter of fact, I had not asked anybody to join the game but oppositely I had asked the "blockers" (they joined a random game) to leave. /who I can use too, but before the petty accusations, did you care to check if it was me who called - I told him to leave thrice - but y'all left before he could :/

puresai
04-15-2014, 09:07 PM

And yes, it is a pathetic excuse for the aim of continuation of spot blocking because you're going to do the same thing.

Yeah so in the mean time, we should let both guild members do whatever they want, because its not fair if someone follows rules and someone doesn't.
How long do you need to apply this no-blocking rule to all your members and your allies??
Lets say 2 weeks(start from tomorrow), which is 4-30.
Both guild start to kick members for blocking on 5-01.

You simply can not ask people to stop what they are doing right the way and trust me, we know,
We asked for fair play for over 3 months but it didn't work.

It's kind of funny, that only "eye for eye and tooth for tooth" works.
1 week of intense revolting is worth 3 months of civilized talking.

Now for the first time magnum asks for fair play.
(I am sorry if I am wrong. I think this is the first thread for asking fair play that posted by magnum)

Again, this is one man's opinion.

falmear
04-15-2014, 09:25 PM

I already did go back a couple of pages. But the problem here is about doing the right thing. Courage is doing the right thing in the face of injustice. Just because they behave badly doesn't give anyone the excuse do to them equally or worse. There is nothing courageous about doing the same cheap tactics back. Yeah when I was ganged I ganged the same people back. But I didn't use that as an excuse to gang every member of that guild. I'm not taking sides and I'm not offering any solutions. But if people want change then people should act independent of the consequences. Others may follow and some may not, but at least you know where you stand.

Bless
04-15-2014, 09:32 PM
@puresai We aren't really asking for totally fair play, as ganging will happen guaranteed in the future but stopping spot blocking. It is a move taken forward not because we are 'scared' or are getting owned by spot blockers from the rival guilds, I assure you it's not that.

It is because (this is only one of the reasons) we and our allies are being scapegoated (maybe because we are #1?) as the 'only' spot blockers and our reputation is going down the drain whilst the other blocker guilds aren't targeted when they do the same. We want to take a new initiative and stop this.

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 09:36 PM

Also, it's not a "recently adopted behaviour". Your own guildie admitted that Pride had blocked too. Heck even Venom the GM was screenshotted blocking! Applause for the word manipulation, but it's not a habit of magnum and nor is it long term. I have screenshots of pride blocking, so let's agree both guilds are the convicts here.

And yes, it is a pathetic excuse for the aim of continuation of spot blocking because you're going to do the same thing as magnum did, does it make Others any less scum? No!

Magnum started this on their own accord, and I think they can end it that way also. At Resilience, we enjoy fair play. As for you taking the initiative to stop this, you have me laughing. We have been attempting to stop this issue that your guild and its allies love so much for at least a month with no headway. Don't say you took the initiative to stopping the issue.

Also, this is a recently adopted behavior: the frequent spot blocking of a clash in which our guild participates. Yes, the occasional Venom rage likely followed with him spot blocking. But did the rest of us support it? Of course not, and this was the reason that Loyal was founded.

You can applaud the word manipulation, but I won't join you. Ask knowledgeable players outside of the 5 guilds directly involved in this which guild they credit with the most spot blocking. It's the trademark of your guild and its allies. To further my point, it's commonly accepted in the scientific community that a habit takes 3 weeks to a month to form; so yes, blocking for more than a month makes it a habitual action, an automaticity. And yes, I will agree that both sides are at fault, but the difference in the degree of that fault is immense.

Our aim is not to continue spot blocking. Our aim is to play the game fairly as it was intended. Cycles only end when the initiator stops their behavior. You villainize us for not accepting your plan to stop spot blocking at its face value. I can only ask one question: Why? We have yet to see a change in game. Theory is all well and good, but if you can't apply that theory, it's useless.

Solid
04-15-2014, 09:56 PM
@puresai We aren't really asking for totally fair play, as ganging will happen guaranteed in the future but stopping spot blocking. It is a move taken forward not because we are 'scared' or are getting owned by spot blockers from the rival guilds, I assure you it's not that.

It is because (this is only one of the reasons) we and our allies are being scapegoated (maybe because we are #1?) as the 'only' spot blockers and our reputation is going down the drain whilst the other blocker guilds aren't targeted when they do the same. We want to take a new initiative and stop this.

Funny thing is, when I join a clash- they all scatter.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 09:57 PM
I think the question we should all ask right now is if we want this sort of pvp tactic to stop. If we all agree that it is the lowest sort of gameplay that we can resort to, then why do we hold on to our reasons for doing it?

It doesn't matter anymore who started it, what matters is how we can end it. The success of this endeavor does not lie in Magnum and its allies alone. If Loyal was upright enough to have done this before, then I expect that the same values that pushed you to take that initiative before will surface and embrace this change.

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 09:59 PM
Funny thing is, when I join a clash- they all scatter.

Funny thing is, we know you abuse bugs. Why should we bother staying when people like you ruin the game. Build that ego, it might help you achieve something in life one day.

Bless
04-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Magnum started this on their own accord, and I think they can end it that way also. At Resilience, we enjoy fair play. As for you taking the initiative to stop this, you have me laughing. We have been attempting to stop this issue that your guild and its allies love so much for at least a month with no headway. Don't say you took the initiative to stopping the issue.

Also, this is a recently adopted behavior: the frequent spot blocking of a clash in which our guild participates. Yes, the occasional Venom rage likely followed with him spot blocking. But did the rest of us support it? Of course not, and this was the reason that Loyal was founded.

You can applaud the word manipulation, but I won't join you. Ask knowledgeable players outside of the 5 guilds directly involved in this which guild they credit with the most spot blocking. It's the trademark of your guild and its allies. To further my point, it's commonly accepted in the scientific community that a habit takes 3 weeks to a month to form; so yes, blocking for more than a month makes it a habitual action, an automaticity. And yes, I will agree that both sides are at fault, but the difference in the degree of that fault is immense.

Our aim is not to continue spot blocking. Our aim is to play the game fairly as it was intended. Cycles only end when the initiator stops their behavior. You villainize us for not accepting your plan to stop spot blocking at its face value. I can only ask one question: Why? We have yet to see a change in game. Theory is all well and good, but if you can't apply that theory, it's useless.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk We initiated it? Blocking existed way before magnum or pride was formed - heck, even before you started pvp. But if we initiated it, we're ending it. Let us end it then? Continuing to do it yourself will result in retaliation from us won't it?

But we have decided to step against it yes? Continuing to do it makes a resilience spot block less impactful than a magnum spot block? No. That's the difference, we stopped. What right does it give you to say that magnum are in the wrong when resilience are continuing it themselves? We have a new rule, and you can speak to an officer about if if anyone breaks it. The new rule will settle in our gameplay. Have patience.

But the problem here is about doing the right thing. Courage is doing the right thing in the face of injustice. Just because they behave badly doesn't give anyone the excuse do to them equally or worse. There is nothing courageous about doing the same cheap tactics back. Yeah when I was ganged I ganged the same people back. But I didn't use that as an excuse to gang every member of that guild. I'm not taking sides and I'm not offering any solutions. But if people want change then people should act independent of the consequences. Others may follow and some may not, but at least you know where you stand.

Solid
04-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Funny thing is, we know you abuse bugs. Why should we bother staying when people like you ruin the game. Build that ego, it might help you achieve something in life one day.

What bugs, kind sir?

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 10:02 PM
I think the question we should all ask right now is if we want this sort of pvp tactic to stop. If we all agree that it is the lowest sort of gameplay that we can resort to, then why do we hold on to our reasons for doing it?

It doesn't matter anymore who started it, what matters is how we can end it. The success of this endeavor does not lie in Magnum and its allies alone. If Loyal was upright enough to have done this before, then I expect that the same values that pushed you to take that initiative before will surface and embrace this change.

Embrace the change that we have yet to see in game? That's like accepting an apology that has no real meaning behind it.

Solid
04-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Embrace the change that we have yet to see in game? That's like accepting an apology that has no real meaning behind it.

Except the apology does have meaning, in this case the 'apology' would be sincere but the people(s) receiving it are just too butthurt to accept it.

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Except the apology does have meaning, in this case the 'apology' would be sincere but the people(s) receiving it are just too butthurt to accept it.

If the apology had meaning, the person's behavior would change.

Solid
04-15-2014, 10:08 PM
If the apology had meaning, the person's behavior would change.

What if the behavior did change and the victims are just to butthurt? Eh?

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 10:11 PM
What if the behavior did change and the victims are just to butthurt? Eh?

What if behavior change was visible? Oh wait..

Solid
04-15-2014, 10:13 PM
What if behavior change was visible? Oh wait..

What if it was and you're butthu...

*gasp*

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 10:16 PM
As I stated on the first page of this thread, I am completely for the end of spot blocking. Just need to see legitimate change before accepting this new guild rule of yours.

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 10:18 PM
What if it was and you're butthu...

*gasp*

What if you were trying to provoke a response? Just an example of how conflict begins in AL.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 10:19 PM

Bless just said:
We have a new rule, and you can speak to an officer about if if anyone breaks it. The new rule will settle in our gameplay. Have patience.

If you think someone is purposely blocking on your team and Magnum/ally members on the other team are not asking that person to get out, refer to what Bless said. Preferably immediately, so we can check whether that person is indeed in the pvp room and blocking. For now, maybe that's all we can ask. But I will repeat myself. You wanted to stop this before. Those same values should therefore apply and there's no reason you should want this initiative by Magnum to fail, except for personal grievances. You have a hand in making this a success, a big one at that. Same goes to other guilds. If we put an end to this cycle of spotblocking, it won't be Magnum's triumph, but a step towards restoration of AL's pvp.

Limsi
04-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Bless just said:
We have a new rule, and you can speak to an officer about if if anyone breaks it. The new rule will settle in our gameplay. Have patience.

If you think someone is purposely blocking on your team and Magnum/ally members on the other team are not asking that person to get out, refer to what Bless said. Preferably immediately, so we can check whether that person is indeed in the pvp room and blocking. For now, maybe that's all we can ask. But I will repeat myself. You wanted to stop this before. Those same values should therefore apply and there's no reason you should want this initiative by Magnum to fail, except for personal grievances. You have a hand in making this a success, a big one at that. Same goes to other guilds. If we put an end to this cycle of spotblocking, it won't be Magnum's triumph, but a step towards restoration of AL's pvp.

+1.

Goodluck with spreading the word. I personally thank you for the initiative to represent your guild.

Solid
04-15-2014, 10:46 PM
What if you were trying to provoke a response? Just an example of how conflict begins in AL.

Oh the FE'y!

leoakre
04-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Might I suggest a 'time-out'...a Binky...and a cup of warm milk?

keikali
04-15-2014, 10:50 PM
Since no one has mentioned it, I'll bite, WHO is going to advise MMPH of this? It seems Republika and Magnum are well aware of this and they're letting their members know, but I have not seen one MMPH member speak in this thread and normally I see them spot blocking and tank stacking the most.

Remember its pointless if not all guilds cooperate.

HAX
04-15-2014, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=Limsyoker;

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Since no one has mentioned it, I'll bite, WHO is going to advise MMPH of this? It seems Republika and Magnum are well aware of this and they're letting their members know, but I have not seen one MMPH member speak in this thread and normally I see them spot blocking and tank stacking the most.

You would think that allies communicate.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 10:59 PM

I don't think they are active on forums, but I do know that the information has also been passed on to them.

Edit: As for tank stacking, they are actually out of avid pvp rogues atm. That's as far as I know. :/

puresai
04-15-2014, 11:06 PM

I was not saying you scared, if I made you feel that way, sorry about my English.

Scapegoated? by who? your allies? Why? Please tell us~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Resilience and EOS started blocking since last week, yes I admitted it.
However, I swear to god I have never seen one "come block magnum" in /g since pride to loyal to resilience until last week.
Will you swear on that no "come block resilience" in your /g too? (sorry I made it sounds seriously which I don't mean to. my English is limited :/ )

This has nothing to do with you being #1 guild, TBH I don't give a s**t about guild rank or LB. (Its not like it will help you on your resume.)
Tell us how mush time do you need to spread no-blocking rules to your members and allies.
no more public affairs on how innocent you are please.

I want to see no-blocking in the future, but you cant deny what you did in the pass.
What you did represent to your reputation, you have noone else to blame but yourself. (ex. pride=gangers)

The point of this thread is try to make a no spot blocking between us in the future,
yet I only see people defend themselves.

Magnum started this thread without thinking through how are you going to do it so lets start it with my only one question above.

this is one man's opinion.

keikali
04-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Guys, gals, lets see how everything pans out around after 2 weeks. I believe this is sufficient time for all parties involved to get the word out to all their members.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, so lets give it some time for it to work. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, just wash your hands please. Thanks.

Prioritize
04-15-2014, 11:13 PM
Guys, gals, lets see how everything pans out around after 2 weeks. I believe this is sufficient time for all parties involved to get the word out to all their members.

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, so lets give it some time for it to work. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, just wash your hands please. Thanks.

Sounds like a plan.

Classychic
04-15-2014, 11:26 PM
+1.

Goodluck with spreading the word. I personally thank you for the initiative to represent your guild.

As I should, Limsy :) goodluck to all of us!

djironlung
04-15-2014, 11:51 PM
All I see is
Blah Blah Blah~~~
They started it

Blah Blah Blah~~~
We are mature and they are not
honestly everyone else put names where I didn't put any and I've always played fair but your attitude just does another one not willing to play fair

Blah Blah Blah~~~
We are the man!! they may not be man enough.

Give me a break already........

Magunm was formed because you hate pride was ganging (I don't agree but that's not the point here)
so magnum started gang every pride members regardless and you think that justice is served.

well, guess what~
That's what happened now,

What goes around comes around.

Before you point fingers, take a look at yourself.

I believe even if you do kick your members for blocking spot, they might just join mmph or Republika.
haha nice try!! I am not stupid enough to fall for this.
YES I am man enough to play fair (that's what I have been doing until last weekend)
However, I just don't believe you will do what you said.
I've learned my lesson.
everyone else has put names where I didn't and your attitude is just another one that does who didn't want to play fair and its unwilling to in the future ask you've done is call yourself out

djironlung
04-15-2014, 11:54 PM
For Magnum/republika/mmph.
Beautiful initiative, after so much time that you have abused this trick to make the kill, aided by your alliances to do the dirty work for you. (Block)
And have you ever wondered who blocked the game to go, in fact were doing worse, you caught on to spawn kill.
I do not want to waste other words, because already hear that you play clean I have to laugh, though if you want to play clean you will have the same treatment from me.
Who hurts, gets hurt I hope I explained myself well, I'll see you in pvp :) What goes around comes around.
good day to all :)
this coming from one of the dirtiest players in the game lol you need to really look at yourself before you make such brash statements

xpaolo044
04-15-2014, 11:56 PM
be fair then

Instanthumor
04-15-2014, 11:56 PM
ironlung man, ur a good friend of mine but u've got this all wrong. Magnum IS the ones who started spot blocking. U weren't even playing AL at the time, u were playing battle command, but i was playing so i saw who started it. I also saw the guild chat in pride saying not to spot block and pred saying he'd kick any spot blockers so i know who's at fault.

I've said it before, u guys (old judgment peeps) need to get away from magnum. They're poisoning u guys :(

If only they realized... Sigh...

djironlung
04-15-2014, 11:57 PM
Pointing fingers to make you looks better is just a nice way to get rid of what your guild and alliance started....

I don't remember EOS / Pride blocking. I never saw a game blocked by Pride towards EOS or not knowing of any EOS blocking Pride or other guilds...

But coming back to these 3 guilds in alliance, we were blocked, ganged in spawn and I still was the one saying in EOS, don't block even if you get blocked, don't spawn even if you get spawned... I am the guild master of EOS since one year ago, and never had a big issue with people coming to me saying EOS members blocked spot or gang as hell.... I got some warning, I warned / kicked the ones who did it... but as for now.... too many people suffered cause of this dirty work that these 3 guilds implemented, and I am not speaking only about EOS, I am speaking for more guilds I know and from friends. And how can I say to my members : " Guys stay in game if they block and gang you....". Just think a bit... you don't need big IQ for this...

I am mature enough, I have warned all these 3 guilds before, to stop ganging, spawning etc... but quess what.... nobody was doing and reacting to my point (I mean from these 3 guilds), the blocking and spawning was still ongoing.... so now when : " What goes around comes around" you come here pointing fingers and try to make your guild and alliance looks clean?

I don't believe in any actions you guys ask... even as said by most... you guys still continue this even after magnum post...

And what I really love in this... is people from these alliances are hiding titles, changing names, ganging players and when they are asked what guild they are, they are saying they are EOS or Resillience... what can be lower than this?

I don't wanna mention names in here, I warned 20+ players from this alliance (magnum / mph and republika) before EOS got into this war, and quess what? Did any of you took actions? And I am sure I was not the only one warning the guild masters of these guilds... and officers... even some magnum players who posted here were warned before...

Get a taste of your own dirty tactics and handle it.

Thanks Iron for your initiative... but as most can't believe it.. I can't believe it myself!

Good luck with your guild... and hope you guys stop with these pointing fingers threads... cause everyone outside your guild and alliance knows when and who started these dirty games......
just so you know Paul your guild is the one that started the spot blocking it war not any others it was eos that started this so before you try to sound high and mighty look inward cause it was your guild that actually started it not resilience not magnum or any others it was EOS after I and many others warned YOUR players to not perform this action they did and you backed them up sorry to be blunt but the truth is EOS STARTED THE SPOT BLOCKING IN ENDGAME

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:02 AM
If only they realized... Sigh...
sorry my friend but it wasn't magnum it was eos that started it and another good feel in line with them then magnum retaliated tks was a fierce discussion amongst officers before we did the same and against my and a few others urging we followed suit- a childish decision- you just don't see it somehow

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the reply,
One thing eos does not do is stack tanks unless its a response to an already tank stacked team. It's a (sorry) Magnum and MMPH trademark move. But thank you for trying to reinforce regulations on your guildies, maybe we'll get somewhere if all 5 guilds agree not to result to unfair tactics.
this is the point and dirty to say but had to stack tanks against you guys tonight cause that's what was done and certain players using advisor obscene language to reply back to me not cool stone of us have children.

puresai
04-16-2014, 12:17 AM
everyone else has put names where I didn't and your attitude is just another one that does who didn't want to play fair and its unwilling to in the future ask you've done is call yourself out

Stop being naïve, we all know where your fingers pointed at, also please read through my reply.
Which part did I say I don't want a fair play??
my point was I don't believe you can make your members and allies stop blocking.
As I said, I was a fair player until last week.

I posted other 1-2 replies. please kindly read it before you make a comment. Thank you

BTW. Why didn't you talk to your members and allies before you posted this thread anyways
and expected everyone to changed right the way?,
I guess you didn't do much pvp recently.

Also I have to say sorry about my comment "pff" when you said " see, we can have a fair play" in the earlier clash.

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Effort? Seems nobody is seeing the effort ... sorry!
apparently you don't want to make one that's a cold blunt statement to make but then again I'm starting to see the real person

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:27 AM
Safiras,

We've tried this against them. We tried it for a good month! Still, however, Magnum did not back off. I am not willing to believe them when I am STILL receiving blocks in game.
all day that I was online no blocks were made so a this is a flat out lie I spent all day monitoring PvP on my many toons and no time farming

wlsgh15
04-16-2014, 12:28 AM
bravo forum. wasted my time to read it

Zeus
04-16-2014, 12:30 AM
all day that I was online no blocks were made so a this is a flat out lie I spent all day monitoring PvP on my many toons and no time farming

Screenshots have been posted, so tell me, am I lying? Other reputable forum members have posted screenshots and backed up my statements as well.

wlsgh15
04-16-2014, 12:35 AM
definition of cheap playing = blue 4 - red 5 no rg
5vs5 good fair game then people leaved - suddnly attacked with numbers
pet spamming
once last standing man, - no rg just rush to spawn

i got hurt by all these kind experience

so ill do worse if u cant stop

just saying

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:36 AM
Been there...done that...the thing is...thy finally get a taste of their on meds...and as for u...bro do pve...its not ur guild...not the thing ur used to..so please better if we have some people who actually knoe wat they are talking abt
I remember you from when cntrl and esc played you were different then why have thus blown out dirty attitude today why not try to be part of the solution to bring PvP back to what it was back then

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:39 AM
I think this post undoes everything Ironlung is aiming for. What's the point if your own guildmate wants this kind of stuff?
I truly appreciate this post beyond words the point is to change things and not focus on who what where when but instead how to change and what we can do

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Screenshots have been posted, so tell me, am I lying? Other reputable forum members have posted screenshots and backed up my statements as well.
those ss have no timestamps tyvm I never lie about anything nor do I ever play cheap ever and everyone that knows me can back me up on this.

Zeus
04-16-2014, 12:46 AM
those ss have no timestamps tyvm I never lie about anything nor do I ever play cheap ever and everyone that knows me can back me up on this.

If you read the posts, people could have posted time stamps easily. They actually offered to on request.

Again, how do you expect change if you do not have the capacity to admit that the blocking is on going? You're asking for requests yet refuse to admit it's actually a matter. Furthermore, you call the people liars that you are asking the request from. If we're telling you it's still happening, it's happening.

PS: Cut the "it's for children" campaign. We all know that's a load of manure by the way some of your members talk. Perhaps Emmacheese would like to show you exactly what your mature guildies send her. I believe there were some mixtures of death threats, brutal sexual assault, and a few combinations of the two! I will PM you them because believe me, they are way too explicit for this thread.

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:48 AM
Magnum is known for doing that, as well as renaming themselves after others. It's expected, but I don't think it's really relevant to the thread.

@Magnum Officers
If you expect this to take effect in a week, I suggest that you abandon the notion entirely. With how large your guild is, it'll take at least a week alone for everyone to get the message, along with allied guilds. So, by the time people actually start showing signs of relenting, the week will be up and things will be how they used to be. This is a major reason why I don't take this to be a serious effort.
another post trying to deter taking equal action our EQUAL RESPONSIBILITY as originally started all are guilty so if your trying to also imitate chance do so, if not keep fighting it like your seem to be

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:49 AM
If you read the posts, people could have posted time stamps easily. They actually offered to on request.

Again, how do you expect change if you do not have the capacity to admit that the blocking is on going? You're asking for requests yet refuse to admit it's actually a matter. Furthermore, you call the people liars that you are asking the request from. If we're telling you it's still happening, it's happening.

PS: Cut the "it's for children" campaign. We all know that's a load of manure by the way some of your members talk. Perhaps Emmacheese would like to show you exactly what your mature guildies send her. I believe there were some mixtures of death threats, brutal sexual assault, and a few combinations of the two! I will PM you them because believe me, they are way too explicit for this thread.
yet another post resisting change

Zeus
04-16-2014, 12:51 AM
yet another post resisting change

<Loyal> tried the change, it didn't work. We're not resisting change, it's just until we see some actual incentive in game to change, we will not be changing. I have yet to see Magnum back off the blocking, let alone allies.

djironlung
04-16-2014, 12:54 AM
let's just be simple, Be adults initiate change and stop being resistant. any clear-mines person can see that change tasks tinge and persistence in all parties let's work together in the fair play initiative instead of a constant back and forth of tree said she said high school bs and work together to change things for the better IT TAKES EVERYONE not just one or another and it takes TIME work hard and maybe convene in game to work TOGETHER and not be bitter about past actions and take future measures to do the RIGHT-THING

Volt
04-16-2014, 01:55 AM
Hard-headed ignorant people.. Sigh
We all know the truth. Just ignore the lies. We don't have to let others know the truth. It's only important that resilience, magnum, and allies know the truth.

baddiva
04-16-2014, 02:10 AM
Thanks for giving me a good read guys.
Why go cinemas when you can watch (read more like) top quality entertainment.

On a serious note:
I'm noob so can I ask a question?
Why did <Magnum> Wanted to take out (Imo disband) <Pride>?
If this didn't happen I'm sure this crap wouldn't happen.

deep down inside maybe they need drama to color this plain PVE life and to entertain others... hehe.. let's just watch and see... I am beginning to see something and I think i know some people that being hypocrites... but let's just see until the mystery uncovered

Paulsebi
04-16-2014, 02:36 AM
just so you know Paul your guild is the one that started the spot blocking it war not any others it was eos that started this so before you try to sound high and mighty look inward cause it was your guild that actually started it not resilience not magnum or any others it was EOS after I and many others warned YOUR players to not perform this action they did and you backed them up sorry to be blunt but the truth is EOS STARTED THE SPOT BLOCKING IN ENDGAME

You are pathetic.. after 1 month of coming back in game or more (can't remember and I don't care) and seeing you maybe in 2-3 pvp games all this time... are you coming with these **** .... with this kind of attitude and craps you will gain NOTHING! BUT NOTHING... thanks but you are limited as far as I see

And hey adult : as pure said, EOS never blocked since one week ago or less... so stop using stories you hear and speak about facts... again pathetic...

Good luck in whatever you do with your NO BLOCKING rule ... hope you succeed!

Instanthumor
04-16-2014, 02:51 AM
let's just be simple, Be adults initiate change and stop being resistant. any clear-mines person can see that change tasks tinge and persistence in all parties let's work together in the fair play initiative instead of a constant back and forth of tree said she said high school bs and work together to change things for the better IT TAKES EVERYONE not just one or another and it takes TIME work hard and maybe convene in game to work TOGETHER and not be bitter about past actions and take future measures to do the RIGHT-THING

Iron, put it together man. Your mind is fogged up. No one is resisting your initiative, they are just informing you that so far, it hasn't been happening. Take control of yourself, not let others take control of you.

Daddyblu
04-16-2014, 02:52 AM
I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

nice one :)

Daddyblu
04-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Hi everyone :)

Do you know why magnum post this in forums?

Because they are getting owned all the time :) , now they are trying to tell the public they are the good guys.

A lot of magnum members leaving already, guild starting to crumble, Guild master Leave the guild.

Magnum now trying to get a good reputation? why whats the matter? whats the reason of your Acting of playing fair?

Zeus
04-16-2014, 03:21 AM

Because they are getting owned all the time :) , now they are trying to tell the public they are the good guys.

A lot of magnum members leaving already, guild starting to crumble, Guild master Leave the guild.

Magnum now trying to get a good reputation? why whats the matter? whats the reason of your Acting of playing fair?

Daddy, we can't behave like that. :/

We're the good guys, remember? If it's a true initiative and not just talk, we will see it in game and that's that. I think this discussion has run its course and now might enter just flaming from both sides.

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2014, 03:24 AM

TBH it wasn't EOS who started blocking - I know that as a fact, because I've been in this guild from when it was formed; like a year ago - and there was never a message in guild chat saying "join block pride/magnum/whatever". If I'm completely honest, I don't think it was Magnum either - not sure though. Pride/Resilience/Loyal didn't start it either - I was in Pride and it was always "don't block guys always play fair" n stuff in /g. IMO it was Republika that popularized blocking at endgame. Kudos to them for stopping, though!

Greycore
04-16-2014, 03:38 AM

hello there blu maybe fix ur attitude first,only a 9 yrs old can think like that..i dont mean to offend u but you really act like one.

Kill3rPao
04-16-2014, 04:12 AM
@Resilience/EoS Can you not see what's going on here? Magnum is taking the initiative and repairing their mistakes and what comes in response? "Can't take your own medicine?" That's bs, guys seriously give them a chance. Do you really think Barz can tell every member,"Hey man, don't block, thanks?" Cause if you do then man you're definitely wrong. Magnum has just posted NO BLOCKING on their thread when? YESTERDAY, 1 day ago and most members don't even use forums. Maybe give them 1-2 weeks to let them get settled in and then start reporting VIA PM NOT PUBLICLY to Officers & GMs. I would also like to request to try and limit the blocking. If Magnum block then leave. Worst thing that can happen is you're framed a runner, so what? They're your enemies, you shouldn't care what they think of you. Paul come on man, I've been your friend for some time but haven't really communicated to much but I know you're an extremely good GM to hold EoS up until now. You're a GM, setting up an example for your guildmates is what you should do. Don't retaliate with their own medicine, instead, play fair. Travel in packs, have 5 EoS/Resilience members on one side and just wait for Magnum on the other. I know you guys are pissed and truthfully, I would be too if I were in your shoes but just give em a chance and maybe, just maybe you guys could start repairing dented relationships and become friends again.

Note: This post was not in any way asking for a fight.

They still do that . Gang in base without team.

kahel
04-16-2014, 04:17 AM

What we can see here is Red group's failure to RG fast, and Blue team winning a 5vs5 match. thanks for the post :)

Greycore
04-16-2014, 04:24 AM
hello! while all of you guys busy posting your negative comments here ,i just want you to know that awhile ago some members of magnum and resilience play a fair game in pvp..so my point is all of you are wasting your time replying here.Stop being negative, give this idea of bringing back old pvp a shot..there's nothing to lose if we try.how about ummmm,lets start to reconcile.. saying SORRY maybe the best way (make a sorry thread) you can apologize/make things up to someone.I hope you guys try / give some effort to make the idea happen..i wish no more negative comments about this thread, were reaching out for u guys to have peace in pvp.

Greycore
04-16-2014, 04:32 AM
TBH it wasn't EOS who started blocking - I know that as a fact, because I've been in this guild from when it was formed; like a year ago - and there was never a message in guild chat saying "join block pride/magnum/whatever". If I'm completely honest, I don't think it was Magnum either - not sure though. Pride/Resilience/Loyal didn't start it either - I was in Pride and it was always "don't block guys always play fair" n stuff in /g. IMO it was Republika that popularized blocking at endgame. Kudos to them for stopping, though!

tsk alhunt -_- attacking republika again..stop the firing coz we wont fire back..we cant start cleaning pvp if you guys always bringing out the past..just move on// ill just apologize to you if we blocked you in past pvp but you know im flagging both sides,maybe my sorry will help you move on( sorry alhunt)

Kill3rPao
04-16-2014, 04:32 AM
What we can see here is Red group's failure to RG fast, and Blue team winning a 5vs5 match. thanks for the post :)

Really? Did you miss your glasses. We asked to get out of the block, because how you see in the picture did not help. It's funny, that even in front of the evidence, make excuses

Joncheese
04-16-2014, 04:34 AM
No, what we see is you guys campaigning for 'fair Pvp' and contradicting yourself. If this is the way you promote fair play then do you really expect anyone to take this thread seriously?

Tell you what, you guys fill your boots with your failed proposals and double standards, and we will carry on as we are. Nothing will change.

Furthermore when you stop using underhanded 'strategy' as you so amusingly call it we can think about looking at YOUR proposal.

Tbh it's sad that you guys get your kicks out of playing the game like you do. There is no glory in winning anything by exploiting the games errors (ability to spawn block and kill and to pet spam) all it does is make those of us who don't like to use these 'strategies' (quoting one of your officers) look at you in a dim light.

You want fair play, start as you mean to go on.

I won't be coming back to this thread, it's a cycle of lies and bs that has (regardless if intention) not been implemented mainly because the OP hasn't been around for the last 6 months..... You can't expect to come back to AL and presume you know the history. Maybe, just maybe you should have chosen your merge with more educated eyes, then you wouldn't have this problem. Perhalps you should ask yourself why you are I this position..... The answer will be because your guild (who previously had no issue in Pvp) merged with magnum.

I would close this thread, cos it's wasting good forum space.

See you all in Pvp.

Ps I actually did have a decent game yesterday with some of your players. Surprise surprise they weren't the ring leaders and we had a clean, fair game. Great fun. Just a shame that later on the rest of your guild mates can't do the same. One rotten apple always spoils the batch..... Cest la vie.

Joncheese
04-16-2014, 04:42 AM
Oh and another thing, didn't see ironlung complaining when his fellow 'old gang' guildies were spawning us just after the merge. Funny how it's ok when the shoe is on the other foot.

I guess some people just have short memories.

Have a good day everyone

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2014, 04:45 AM
tsk alhunt -_- attacking republika again..stop the firing coz we wont fire back..we cant start cleaning pvp if you guys always bringing out the past..just move on// ill just apologize to you if we blocked you in past pvp but you know im flagging both sides,maybe my sorry will help you move on( sorry alhunt)

U misunderstand me. I'm not attacking Republika at all - I was just saying that it was your guild that started this and has now stopped it as it should rightly have.

Kevin Lo
04-16-2014, 04:53 AM
It was renublicas that started all this blocking

Just saying

Socrates
04-16-2014, 04:54 AM

WAAAAAAT fails to join fast where you find this? Well I think that is because THEY GET KILLED IN THEIR BASES DAAAA if you want a fair game LET them regroup

Greycore
04-16-2014, 04:58 AM
U misunderstand me. I'm not attacking Republika at all - I was just saying that it was your guild that started this and has now stopped it as it should rightly have.

ok sorry if i misunderstood you.

Instanthumor
04-16-2014, 05:09 AM

So because red cannot regroup fast enough, you decide to spawn them? Did you know that spawning is a form of unfair PvP play? Isn't that what you guys are advocating against? As Jon said, you are merely contradicting yourselves.

Demonassa
04-16-2014, 05:09 AM
This is pointless... Delphina would have locked this thread before page 2.
Just saying....

Instanthumor
04-16-2014, 05:11 AM
Just saying....

At this point, I'm sure Delphina would have secretly disbanded Magnum.

Deadroth
04-16-2014, 05:14 AM

:D Yeah..

Aziiii
04-16-2014, 05:46 AM
10y later ..... XD

Daddyblu
04-16-2014, 05:48 AM
hello there blu maybe fix ur attitude first,only a 9 yrs old can think like that..i dont mean to offend u but you really act like one.

:) ohh im 8years old btw

SayCreed
04-16-2014, 05:56 AM
:) ohh im 8years old btw

Lal.

Which page did I post I forgot.Wanna read moar comments.

Xenobiotic
04-16-2014, 06:03 AM

Killer I don't wanna lose my cool on anyone but let me just tell you something. Lav and Titanium 2-1ed me in spawn. Just think about that next time and then post pictures.

Xenobiotic
04-16-2014, 06:04 AM
Just saying....
I'm 200% sure she would've.

For not playing fair? Please show me where and how that is breaking the ToS.

Daddyblu
04-16-2014, 06:09 AM
Lal.

Which page did I post I forgot.Wanna read moar comments.

semxy people dont comment a lot :)

Xenobiotic
04-16-2014, 06:09 AM
No, what we see is you guys campaigning for 'fair Pvp' and contradicting yourself. If this is the way you promote fair play then do you really expect anyone to take this thread seriously?

Tell you what, you guys fill your boots with your failed proposals and double standards, and we will carry on as we are. Nothing will change.

Furthermore when you stop using underhanded 'strategy' as you so amusingly call it we can think about looking at YOUR proposal.

Tbh it's sad that you guys get your kicks out of playing the game like you do. There is no glory in winning anything by exploiting the games errors (ability to spawn block and kill and to pet spam) all it does is make those of us who don't like to use these 'strategies' (quoting one of your officers) look at you in a dim light.

You want fair play, start as you mean to go on.

I won't be coming back to this thread, it's a cycle of lies and bs that has (regardless if intention) not been implemented mainly because the OP hasn't been around for the last 6 months..... You can't expect to come back to AL and presume you know the history. Maybe, just maybe you should have chosen your merge with more educated eyes, then you wouldn't have this problem. Perhalps you should ask yourself why you are I this position..... The answer will be because your guild (who previously had no issue in Pvp) merged with magnum.

I would close this thread, cos it's wasting good forum space.

See you all in Pvp.

Ps I actually did have a decent game yesterday with some of your players. Surprise surprise they weren't the ring leaders and we had a clean, fair game. Great fun. Just a shame that later on the rest of your guild mates can't do the same. One rotten apple always spoils the batch..... Cest la vie.

Jon at least give them a 1-2 week span so they can get settled in, right now most of them aren't even on probably due to work or other irl issues.

Emmacheese
04-16-2014, 06:15 AM
Killer I don't wanna lose my cool on anyone but let me just tell you something. Lav and Titanium 2-1ed me in spawn. Just think about that next time and then post pictures.

LOL so I wasn't gonna post anymore on this pointless thread but I just so happen to be having my coffee so had a lil read and well This guys replies are just too good not to troll!

Dude how is anything you say relevant your going on past (tbh I would 5v1 gang you because your that annoying) when pao was clearly just posting screenshots from when the "fair play" started

Now I don't wanna get you mad or anything since you keep saying you are going too lol, btw drama follows me? HAH! Dude it's a video gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and all you do is create the drama! Pretty sure 90% of the forum would agree with me.

That is all coffee finished knock yourself out xeno on your lil remarks and for the LOVE OF GOD stop with the wall of text! Learn 2 paragraph :)

Xenobiotic
04-16-2014, 06:20 AM
LOL so I wasn't gonna post anymore on this pointless thread but I just so happen to be having my coffee so had a lil read and well This guys replies are just too good not to troll!

Dude how is anything you say relevant your going on past (tbh I would 5v1 gang you because your that annoying) when pao was clearly just posting screenshots from when the "fair play" started

Now I don't wanna get you mad or anything since you keep saying you are going too lol, btw drama follows me? HAH! Dude it's a video gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and all you do is create the drama! Pretty sure 90% of the forum would agree with me.

That is all coffee finished knock yourself out xeno on your lil remarks and for the LOVE OF GOD stop with the wall of text! Learn 2 paragraph :)

Emma, you claim I am the one with drama behind my back but you missed something. Did I have any intention of flaming Resilience, Magnum, or EoS? I am neutral.

Fair play for Magnum just started but fair play started on your rules meaning Lav and Titanium shouldn't have done what they did. If you can't read a wall of text, I'll gladly make mine into paragraphs if you insist.

Deadroth
04-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Emma, you claim I am the one with drama behind my back but you missed something. Did I have any intention of flaming Resilience, Magnum, or EoS? I am neutral.

Fair play for Magnum just started but fair play started on your rules meaning Lav and Titanium shouldn't have done what they did. If you can't read a wall of text, I'll gladly make mine into paragraphs if you insist.

Magnum and fair play are two diffrent things. I mean, in pvp (And not about all of them, bout about most).

And maybe You didn't had intentions to flame any guild but You did it 'perfectly'...

Zeus
04-16-2014, 06:25 AM
We had one fair game 5 minutes back(in terms of no spot blocking, spawning. Gear is something that one cannot avoid) with the GM present, so that's a good start. I sincerely hope there's more to come!

Xenobiotic
04-16-2014, 06:30 AM
Magnum and fair play are two diffrent things. I mean, in pvp (And not about all of them, bout about most).

And maybe You didn't had intentions to flame any guild but You did it 'perfectly'...

Dead, you would be the last person I would get mad at besides some of my other friends because you've done a great deal of artwork in this community. Spell kindly suggested me to become a cheerleader for Magnum even tho I repeatedly stated that I'm neutral. I personally do not see how I am flaming. Emma even stated that she had to troll my post.

Xenobiotic
04-16-2014, 06:30 AM
We had one fair game 5 minutes back(in terms of no spot blocking, spawning. Gear is something that one cannot avoid) with the GM present, so that's a good start. I sincerely hope there's more to come!

Nice

P.S. Who won?

Deadroth
04-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Dead, you would be the last person I would get mad at besides some of my other friends because you've done a great deal of artwork in this community. Spell kindly suggested me to become a cheerleader for Magnum even tho I repeatedly stated that I'm neutral. I personally do not see how I am flaming. Emma even stated that she had to troll my post.

I know, but Xeno. Why You wasting Your time on such threads. Personally i got enough. Idk why pepole cries bout it here... Im lost in it lol.

Kostral
04-16-2014, 06:47 AM
i ll kill u all ...

ps : oh my headache...

Kill3rPao
04-16-2014, 07:08 AM

Maybe they just paid off what you've started, and frankly, you talk too much, this thread is already ridiculous if you do not make it worse, you got the attention you wanted? Well, please close this thread, without any logic.
Ciao, have a nice day.

Zeus
04-16-2014, 07:13 AM
Nice

P.S. Who won?

We did, but that wasn't why it was fair.

When we died, we didn't complain about their advantage of gear. Likewise, when they died, they didn't throw insults at us. Mainly all of it was playful jokes. I think it's a good start.

As I said before, hopefully more to come.

leoakre
04-16-2014, 07:43 AM
Just saying....

God, I miss Delphy!

Classychic
04-16-2014, 07:46 AM

Finally. A good word in. And this says something about both sides. What I read before this was several pages of "no, you did it first!" and "Hey mom! He punched me when you weren't looking!"

Seriously, we need to stop acting like a bunch of grade school kids. We're mostly adults here. For one I think this thread hasn't been locked because there ARE positive points here that need to be looked at, but all we do is nitpick at the PAST and not focus on what we can do in the FUTURE.

Again, if you think someone from Magnum/Republika is blocking your game, speak with an officer and we will deal with it. Talk TO us, not ABOUT us. Thank you.

Limsi
04-16-2014, 07:49 AM
We had a fun game against Resilience and won awhile ago as well, no drama nor blocking. Private message the names of those blockers and they will be dealt with.

leoakre
04-16-2014, 07:50 AM
semxy people dont comment a lot :)

Pray tell, what's a 'semxy'?
:05.18-flustered::vblush:

Classychic
04-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Pray tell, what's a 'semxy'?
:05.18-flustered::vblush:

Omg leoakre, you just turned my strict school principal face into a guffawing baboon at this!

officiallyjun
04-16-2014, 07:57 AM
keep it up..play for fun..

leoakre
04-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Omg leoakre, you just turned my strict school principal face into a guffawing baboon at this!

Then my post was a bright shiny success because everyone here needs to step back & have a laugh! This is a video game, not a way of life!

Greycore
04-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Then my post was a bright shiny success because everyone here needs to step back & have a laugh! This is a video game, not a way of life!

prof.leoakre xD

Classychic
04-16-2014, 09:41 AM

Yes, yes! I have to stop making the forums my morning paper. :)

Zeus
04-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Selling dead drake hatchling to spot block...Look, it moves too!

Benefits:
• Is not attached to any guild, just a cute innocent dead hatchling taking a nap in PvP.

Any offers?

kahel
04-16-2014, 10:25 AM

I had 5 clashes with eos/resi and no spot blocking. Both parties made an effort to make their guildie/Ally leave the team who joined opposite. In 4 clashes, there were rules set , LMS and RG. The last game, well...we cant avoid no rules pvp, just kill zone, but still it was fair 5vs5 match. Still it was fun and it was fair.

Also i was in a random tdm game then 4 eos on one side, and we were only 3, one eos joined game but left the game. I was happy to see this genuinely cause i see the effort of certain individuals who didn't block. I thank you for that.

In random games, there might be a possible misunderstanding of blocking if one of their players isn't participating. Happened to me in one random game where they thought we were blocking but it was that random player's choice to just flag and we didn't even know who that player was. This was cleared in pm and conversation went well.

So far, after one day, i see a difference and i think this is a good start. Other people may have other beliefs, but it's always your choice as individual how to play the game.

And again, please do PM any of us if you see any Magnum players blocking, we will deal with it accordingly.

Zeus
04-16-2014, 10:34 AM
I had 5 clashes with eos/resi and no spot blocking. Both parties made an effort to make their guildie/Ally leave the team who joined opposite. In 4 clashes, there were rules set , LMS and RG. The last game, well...we cant avoid no rules pvp, just kill zone, but still it was fair 5vs5 match. Still it was fun and it was fair.

Also i was in a random tdm game then 4 eos on one side, and we were only 3, one eos joined game but left the game. I was happy to see this genuinely cause i see the effort of certain individuals who didn't block. I thank you for that.

In random games, there might be a possible misunderstanding of blocking if one of their players isn't participating. Happened to me in one random game where they thought we were blocking but it was that random player's choice to just flag and we didn't even know who that player was. This was cleared in pm and conversation went well.

So far, after one day, i see a difference and i think this is a good start. Other people may have other beliefs, but it's always your choice as individual how to play the game.

And again, please do PM any of us if you see any Magnum players blocking, we will deal with it accordingly.

That's heart warming, glad to see some difference coming about!

What we've told our guildies so far: you can kill Magnum, but do not spot block them until they do it to you. If they do, you are free to have your revenge and we will not stop you from it. It seems to be working as long as Mag is following their half of the initiative.

Serillia
04-16-2014, 10:40 AM

Leo,time for nursery rhymes....i miss them :(

leoakre
04-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Leo,time for nursery rhymes....i miss them :(

Ebony And Ivory Live Together In Perfect Harmony...

Settle for a song?

Classychic
04-16-2014, 10:54 AM

Settle for a song?

Side by side on my piano keyboard Oh Lord why don't we?

keikali
04-16-2014, 10:55 AM

Settle for a song?

Side By Side On My Piano Keyboard, Oh Lord, Why Don't We?

leoakre
04-16-2014, 11:15 AM
HAHA
:banana::tickled_pink:

Remiem
04-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Time to close this one up. :)

Remiem
04-16-2014, 11:31 AM
To address the main underlying conversation here, Spacetime is aware that there are some issues in the PvP system. We appreciate all suggestions on how it can be improved, and always welcome your creative input. The thing that's most helpful to us over here is if you head over to the Suggestions and Feedback forum and post specific ideas that we could implement that you believe will help the situation. We consider them all. :)

At the moment, we are working on many new things, and while PvP is on our radar, changes are still a ways off. We'll continue to monitor the situation and collect your suggestions. Thanks all.