PDA

View Full Version : Is my bear cursed? D:

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Just an observation:

My first level 50 was a Bear, and I play it the most.

I have roughly 8k kills, roughly 1k from leveling to 50(i had a, power leveler)

I'm estimating I':cool:ve killed each VL boss several times. At least 150 keepers, a good 75+ kings, and probably 30-50 of the rest. Not to mention uncountable Snowball and Green Ice run.

My dilemma is i've NEVER gotten one drop over 10k on my bear.

Yet, i've done maybe 10 VL runs on my bird and have gotten a MB, two scimitars, and a sheild. I've done three green ice runs and got green ice my second run.

is this just a case of having bad luck on my bear, and good luck on my bird? Some will say obviously, but I think the numbers are staggering. My bear is cursed.

Discuss :D

Ellyidol
12-16-2010, 10:25 AM
I'd say bad luck. :P

I started out with a bear and got good drops with him, same with bird, and same with mage. I do get dry spells though, I have gone a week of 10hrs+ a day with nothing decent.

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 10:33 AM
You play 10+ hrs a day? O:

Ellyidol
12-16-2010, 10:35 AM
You pay 10+ hrs a day? O:

I PLAYED. When I just finished school and was completely free. :)

Not anymore sadly, and not yet if ever.

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Jeeeesh though.

Ten hours is incredible o:

I'm only awake roughly 12 hours out of ze day.xD

Ellyidol
12-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Jeeeesh though.

Ten hours is incredible o:

I'm only awake roughly 12 hours out of ze day.xD

I know =/

Well I did have massive MMORPGs before, so I'd be on if I wasn't in school or anywhere else, then I stopped. But PL just grabbed my attention so much and the fact that I could now play on a device instead of being stuck on my seat. :P

icantgetkills
12-16-2010, 10:43 AM
I know =/

Well I did have massive MMORPGs before, so I'd be on if I wasn't in school or anywhere else, then I stopped. But PL just grabbed my attention so much and the fact that I could now play on a device instead of being stuck on my seat. :P

Yer and I was 8 hours easy a day since first week LOL cut down now though ATM I'm playing nova 2 and infinity blade I'll come back and do winter quests though b4 they end :)

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 10:51 AM
I feel like I don't play enough now xD

I don't think i've ever played more than an hr at once without a good break.

I also don't think i've played more than 3 hours in a given day.

I have responsibilities l: band, girlfriend, work, friends, etc.

crysta!
12-16-2010, 10:53 AM
10 hours is addicted; examine your life style.

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 10:56 AM

Lolololololol.

Ellyidol
12-16-2010, 11:00 AM

It is addictive, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Some people spend time doing other things they enjoy, I have fun with this. Also note when I said that I just finished school and was completely free. I don't know how your day goes, but I sleep for 7-8 hours, thats 16-17 hours of free time.

I have responsibilities l: girlfriend, friends .

So do I, but gladly I'm still able to juggle them :D

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 11:04 AM
My girlfriend is over daily.

not to mention 3+ band practices a week, and two shows a month.

I also work part time.

I've been in the addiction phase when I was like 13-15 I easily played ffxi 5+ hours a day, and I thought that was bad. :p

Ellyidol
12-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Mmmm lucky for you then.

Mine lives at least an hour away, one way. School is really the only other thing keeping me busy, so when that ended, HA! :P

Our games addiction could be worse IMO, I'd rather get addicted to games than drugs or vices. Not that I don't have any but thats another story.

Refriedchicken
12-16-2010, 11:27 AM
I smoke. :D

I chose the healthy addiction xD