PDA

View Full Version : SAO!

saool
04-15-2014, 04:14 AM
I'm addicted to this anime (Sword Art Online). It has a lot of things I like in anime! The fact that it's also based on a VRMMORPG makes it that much better for me. BTW anyone seen the new Sony VR headset yet? I'm thinking of getting one for my PS4 when it's released to the public. Also, are there any of you that play MMO's on PS4 or PS3? If so let me know I'm thinking about trying out a few, but I'd like recommendations! Thanks!

http://youtu.be/C8Jl_-b7ju0

Extreme
04-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Uncle! <3

saool
04-15-2014, 12:00 PM
Uncle! <3

Hey nephew :)

programmed
04-15-2014, 12:56 PM
I really don't see why everyone loves anime so much. Like in both real life and online everyone I know (other than adults) loves it. I honestly can't sit there and watch animated things like that, they just seem boring and unrealistic.

Trenton
04-15-2014, 01:20 PM
The only thing I can get into is Cartoons >>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

programmed
04-15-2014, 03:47 PM
The only thing I can get into is Cartoons >>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's my brother...spongebob 24/7

NotYoCookiez
04-15-2014, 06:39 PM
I really don't see why everyone loves anime so much. Like in both real life and online everyone I know (other than adults) loves it. I honestly can't sit there and watch animated things like that, they just seem boring and unrealistic.

sameeeeeeeeeee omg RT

saool
04-15-2014, 07:05 PM
sameeeeeeeeeee omg RT

Haha some anime, as unrealistic as they might be, can actually have some pretty good story lines. Personally I kinda was the same before. "Ew anime who the @$&# watches that?!" After watching anime that actually had to do with death, and demons I got hooked. I say watch something you think might be in the genre you like in movies, and see if maybe just maybe it changes your perspective on it. I'm also an adult of almost 25 years of age, and am still very into anime hehe. I even got my partner into it.

Schnitzel
04-16-2014, 06:29 PM
um..does Family Guy count as anime?

Conquered
04-16-2014, 11:33 PM
um..does Family Guy count as anime?

Lol for you, yes.

Arpluvial
04-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Sword Art Online is a pretty awesome anime, no? Good choice, good choice!

otakudesuu
04-17-2014, 02:49 AM
Dang I can not believe this thread exists. SAO is my favorite anime, yet. It has a good plot and no boring scenes. Even a mod watches anime xD

saool
04-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Sword Art Online is a pretty awesome anime, no? Good choice, good choice!

Yas! LoL I love it. There's also SAOII I'm still catching up on the first, but I'm anxious to see everything that happens in the second part. Another I recently got into is Fate/Zero it's so bloody good!

Ssneakykills
04-19-2014, 05:14 AM
Saool <3 u Narb long time no see

saool
04-19-2014, 05:28 AM
Saool <3 u Narb long time no see

:3 I've been working, and been playing my PS4 lol that's why i haven't been on as much. I'll probably login to PL on Sunday if not tomorrow (today) at night :D

Chronexia
04-19-2014, 05:45 AM
I've watched SAO and became an ultra-no1-fangirl of that anime. But now that the continuation of fairy tail was released, well I was so glad coz that was my favorite before SAO :)
Oh and by the way, I heard there's a new upcoming season in SAO, I'll look forward into watching that :D

Sent from my GT-S7562

saool
04-20-2014, 06:56 AM
I've watched SAO and became an ultra-no1-fangirl of that anime. But now that the continuation of fairy tail was released, well I was so glad coz that was my favorite before SAO :)
Oh and by the way, I heard there's a new upcoming season in SAO, I'll look forward into watching that :D

Sent from my GT-S7562

Nice! If you haven't already, you should checkout Fate/Zero it's really good. So much of everything for an anime. I'm really picky as to which ones I'll watch, but that one, and SAO are awesome :D

Perf
04-20-2014, 10:58 AM
If you guys don't like animes then you've never watched dragon ball Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saool
04-20-2014, 11:00 AM
If you guys don't like animes then you've never watched dragon ball Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhm uhm uhm uhm uhm...idk what to make of this comment, but yes obviously lol

programmed
04-20-2014, 11:32 AM

I don't like anime and I have seen that a few years ago.

phillyr
04-22-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm addicted to this anime (Sword Art Online). It has a lot of things I like in anime! The fact that it's also based on a VRMMORPG makes it that much better for me. BTW anyone seen the new Sony VR headset yet? I'm thinking of getting one for my PS4 when it's released to the public. Also, are there any of you that play MMO's on PS4 or PS3? If so let me know I'm thinking about trying out a few, but I'd like recommendations! Thanks!

http://youtu.be/C8Jl_-b7ju0

You will probably enjoy Log Horizon the also. Its a pretty good anime where they are also trapped in an mmo. I have preordered my copy of elder scrolls online for ps4. Psn is k_ichigo hit me up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

saool
04-27-2014, 03:17 AM
You will probably enjoy Log Horizon the also. Its a pretty good anime where they are also trapped in an mmo. I have preordered my copy of elder scrolls online for ps4. Psn is k_ichigo hit me up

Cool I'll add you right now! As for the anime I'll definitely check it out.

Int
04-29-2014, 09:07 AM
SAO II or Gun gale Online is coming out soon, Cant wait!

phillyr
04-29-2014, 02:28 PM
SAO was awesome, I'd expect no less from its sequel. I'm just psyched they brought fairy tail back