PDA

View Full Version : 22lvl or 41lvl twink and why

Teraconne
04-15-2014, 05:14 AM
Hello guys, im gonna ask you, should I up my 22lvl rogue to 41lvl and play pvp with him. Because 20-24lvl is so bored.. Only indonesian guilds and they all got ally, so if u wanna relax the pvp and you are not Indo guy u join any of the two (English) guilds Ballistic and Fame n fortune you getting 1v9 at every room, blocking and etc.. Less players, all talking indo at every room and u get gangs.. So u will be bored. Im asking is 41 better and not a few guilds who talks any other languages and they ally. I know for Pride and Magnum. Or what level should I make, if you guys can recommended me any.

Thanks for reading!

UndeadJudge
04-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Hello guys, im gonna ask you, should I up my 22lvl rogue to 41lvl and play pvp with him. Because 20-24lvl is so bored.. Only indonesian guilds and they all got ally, so if u wanna relax the pvp and you are not Indo guy u join any of the two (English) guilds Ballistic and Fame n fortune you getting 1v9 at every room, blocking and etc.. Less players, all talking indo at every room and u get gangs.. So u will be bored. Im asking is 41 better and not a few guilds who talks any other languages and they ally. I know for Pride and Magnum. Or what level should I make, if you guys can recommended me any.

Thanks for reading!

Most 22/23 came 26 for that exact reason. 22/23 is dead now :/ used to be a somewhat fun bracket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teraconne
04-15-2014, 11:59 AM
What guilds are 26 can you recommended me any, I know only for Merciles they are 22-26

Trenton
04-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Decimation is best 26 guild imo (and alot of others)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
04-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Decimation is best 26 guild imo (and alot of others)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There's only 2 guilds xD but deci best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk