PDA

View Full Version : Pls help: 5 character re specs

anglfyr
12-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Hi all,
I have a question.. im noob about this alright? But I really want to kno.. i have two character account. 1 is pure mage and 1 is Beardex.

I want to kno what is 5 Character re-specs do? I *want to know what it is for coz im interested/looking 4ward for my mage to be one of the best mage in town.*

Can you please tell me?

Thankx!

anglfyr
12-16-2010, 01:59 PM
I also want to add that i want to have dual character like pure mage and pure str n 1 character account. Is that possible? What re specs option to uze?

TwinkTastical
12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Please retype that with proper grammer so i can help.

rku
12-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Please retype that with proper grammer so i can help.

grammar*

lol, irony.

As far as your question goes OP, the re-specs allow you to reallocate your spent skill and attribute points on a character. You can do it up to 5 times, with the option you're looking at.
If you're looking for the best way to spend these points, you should probably check out your class specific forum on this site, as several builds are listed there.

anglfyr
12-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Sorry I only speak mage-angelish. Hehe!
Thanx for d help guys!! I really2x apprec8 it.
You can suggest more if yu want :)

Snakespeare
12-16-2010, 04:08 PM
You know how you can change the stats then hit the Submit button? Well, that's a "Respec" (some people call stats "specs"). If you have never purchased Respecs, then you are prompted to buy them when you hit Submit. It's better to buy them 5 at a time. Respecs are per player, not per character, so if you have two characters, either one may use the Respecs. Respecs also let you modify skill points. People usually Respec when they reach a goal and want to adjust the numbers they added incrementally along the way. For instance, if you level an elf who is going to be played exclusively in PvE, you might adjust the skills so she can't Revive anymore.

anglfyr
12-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Oh cool. Thank u!