04-15-2014, 01:23 PM
anyone know a ghost strike combo?

Janezap
04-20-2014, 11:36 AM
I don know?
In PVE I always use charged gs then charged vs and uf
Another efficient way in PVE is charged fb then charged gs
Thats all I know when using gs in PVE
In PVP look like no effect on another player(don get cheated with knock down chance)
Another one is there is a little boost if you tap gs(not help alot)

Thats all I want to post to you

MR.GEE
04-20-2014, 12:52 PM
Not that I know of ,however people do use ghoststrike in pvp ,but they choose to keep builds for them selves,I have yet master ctf,but I often play. Now here is what they dont want you to know ,nuke build ,it can be made many ways,but most use it with ghoststrike ,and it is with 2 to 3 point on unholy bless,1 or 2 on aura ,1 on ghoststrike,of course with this build,you are unable to use all your skills, and u need to add point to passive abilities ,now with passive abilties most use 0363,but if your limited in points ,some use 0162, and thats with 2 on unhooy and 2 on aura,gems again with this build people use theses gems ,they are all lvl 31 and all not to expensive,first is aka the dodge gem,which is umbra shard of form ,there is also a gem called gloom shard of security it also helps with this build ,with a 2 percent critical effect.. these gems are all shadow gems ,there is also crimson shard of security and claret shard of form wich are blood gems ,there are others too but these aremthe most used. Like I said I dont clam to be a ctf vet, but im willing to share what I know, i dont see the point in not helping others try ctf ,after all it brings more people to play ctf ,hope this helps.