PDA

View Full Version : Join Us! 8-Bit Salute: Spacetime Games 24 Hour Gaming Marathon!

Remiem
04-15-2014, 02:10 PM

How long would YOU play for a good cause? Our answer? A whole 24 hours!

Spacetime Games is excited to announce a partnership with Operation Supply Drop, a charitable organization dedicated to delivering video game filled care packages (supply drops) to members of the Armed Forces conducting humanitarian missions across the globe, and recovering in military hospitals in the states. Their annual event 8-bit Salute is a non-stop 24 hour gaming marathon that raises funds and awareness for their cause.

Spacetime Games is joining the cause this year along with game industry titans Rooster Teeth, Gearbox, Naughty Dog, Treyarch and more. On May 17th members of the Spacetime team will LiveStream Spactime’s games on our Twitch.tv channel, along with the help and support of our team and community members, for 24 hours straight. Starting today, players can join our team on OperationSupplyDrop.org (http://operationsupplydrop.org/team/SpacetimeStudios) and help the studio hit our fundraising goal of $5,000. Below are the details:

8-Bit Salute LiveStream

Spacetime Games Twitch.tv Channel: twitch.tv/spacetimestudios
Saturday, May 17th, 2014 at 8:00am CT – Sunday, May 18th 8:00am CT

In addition to this, a limited time 8-Bit Yellow Ribbon Vanity Banner will be available in Arcane Legends for purchase. Plus, Battle Command! will release a limited time 8-Bit Yellow Ribbon Flag and Statue of Victory. All proceeds from the sales of these items will be donated to Operation Supply Drop.

Visit the Spacetime Games Operation Supply Drop Page for more information or to do your part and enlist with our team. All registered team members will be invited to play in a party with the mods and devs during the stream!

Spacetime Games Twitch.tv Channel: twitch.tv/spacetimestudios

If you would like to participate as a team member using your own Twitch or YouTube live stream, please PM Remiem to have your stream URL added to the list! We're glad to have you.

Deadroth
04-15-2014, 02:19 PM
OMG!

Kuragasi
04-15-2014, 04:27 PM
Pretty cool hope I can join in on the stream!

Conquered
04-19-2014, 06:04 AM
Wow..

Distension
05-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Ill join and try to photobomb. XD

Andrew Pikdo
05-14-2014, 01:57 PM
entonses se supone q es en pro del militarismo y de quienes luchan en fuerzas armadas!!! si me equivoco por favor hacermelo saber porque YO ESTOY EN CONTRA DE TODO LO QUE TENGA QUE VER CON ASUNTOS BÉLICOS....

Itsevicted
05-17-2014, 05:43 AM
Only in Arcane Legends? Not in Star Legends? :(

Gingapegasus
05-18-2014, 03:55 AM
That's nice! :D I would love to see you, guys. :chuncky:

Gingapegasus
05-18-2014, 04:05 AM
Only in Arcane Legends? Not in Star Legends? :( Don't be sad, bro. XD Coz, SL is part of it. :D

CAK Vader
05-19-2014, 06:36 AM
It was in SL...because I was in it xD