PDA

View Full Version : why cant we see the benefits of extfa damage ?

hakoom7
04-15-2014, 07:08 PM
Dear sts can you please change the extra damage that come from pets or passive to be shown and more effective, I mean when u use pet that adds 6% crit u can see huge difference, but using a pet that adds 10% damage is same as using pet that doesnt add anything, same for passive skills.

And one last thing, how singe adds 12% damage and same time damage reduced by 4% ? Isnt that like he just ads 8% damage :/

If singe was changed to add only 5% crit instead of 12% damage... he'll be much more effective :)

Madnex
04-15-2014, 07:11 PM
The 12% damage counts for the damage you deal, the damage reduce counts for the damage you receive. They've promised to fix the passives not showing issue in the next client which will go live in the next couple of months.

hakoom7
04-15-2014, 07:23 PM
The 12% damage counts for the damage you deal, the damage reduce counts for the damage you receive. They've promised to fix the passives not showing issue in the next client which will go live in the next couple of months.

Oh thanks for making it clear for me.

So that means passive do have problem and I wasted 5 points on that damage :/

Energizeric
04-15-2014, 07:29 PM
Yes, Carapace said last month that the new client will fix these issues and will be coming very soon.

Bhurtz
04-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Dear sts can you please change the extra damage that come from pets or passive to be shown and more effective, I mean when u use pet that adds 6% crit u can see huge difference, but using a pet that adds 10% damage is same as using pet that doesnt add anything, same for passive skills.

And one last thing, how singe adds 12% damage and same time damage reduced by 4% ? Isnt that like he just ads 8% damage :/

If singe was changed to add only 5% crit instead of 12% damage... he'll be much more effective :)

Damaged reduced by 4% means that enemies that hit you (PvE or PvP) do 4% less damage to you than they normally would.