PDA

View Full Version : Chest spliiter good for pve?

tankk
04-15-2014, 09:32 PM
If chest splitter is good in pve if so write when/how to use it thanks

Aneheazatek
04-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Hi , use WM , SS , HOR , VB for PVE.

U can swap to axe for bosses.

Chest Splitter is mana consuming and range is v short.

Hope it helps.

Newcomx
04-16-2014, 12:47 AM
I use CS and happy with how it works. Good skill, short cool down. Only make sure u use VB for mana gain, and your mana above 1k, then u dont have to worry. Usually if u use tarlok will set, u will have 1.200 mana, mythic bigger... so u dont have too much problem with mana. How to use it? Your back against the wall, so the enemy only in front of you! Or looking for narrow gap in map.

Jirikjurasek
04-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Use CS whenever you can, because its short cooldown and feeble effect. If you donīt move, CS automatically rotate you to the closest target in its range (but NO move as it is with auto-attack). If you need exact target when you are in a middle of group, you have to rotate yourself manualy. With explosion upgrade, you can keep aggro a bit better, because as Crowsfoot said "being the most recent person to attack them"

Note to mana cost: I have almost 2100 armor and when I finish elite tindrin, it seems that I have my thumb about 1cm shorter as I tap on the life elixirs and I donīt care about few more mana potions

utpal
04-16-2014, 07:33 AM
perfect in elite harder mobs as when it crits it kills u. it feebles multiple enemies so its good.
if u hav mythic set with 350+ dmg then dnt bother using cs as u can eat crits.

tankk
04-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Oh thanks