PDA

View Full Version : Updating at every start and crash to homescreen

UTFreak
12-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Hello, i have 2 major problems.

First i installed the game and it worked. I could run through the world and finish some Quests but then it started to crash! Sometimes the game doesn't even start because it crashes after loading back to home screen. If i get the chance to enter the world, its very disappointing because every time you change the level/instance, the game crashes. It also crashes when you look into your inventory and stats, then push the "back" arrow on the left side, really annoying. It's just impossible to play.

Another problem is that the game ALWAYS updates during startup, Android0007-0001.pak is always downloading which takes ca. 1 minute.

I have a Motorola Milestone (EU vers. of Droid) running Android 2.1-update1. I also reinstalled the game several time, no effect. I'm just curious why it worked at the beginning and then started to crash :/

asommers
12-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Sounds to me like a bad install. How much free space do you have? Can you try not using your SD card?

-ALS

UTFreak
12-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Seems like the problem's gone with the new patch!
The game was installed on the phone although i had my microSD cart mounted. Unfortunatelly there were no options where to install the game :( but now it seems to work, no crashes, no endless updates! :)