PDA

View Full Version : Shadowlurk AA damage does not work.

Nesox
04-15-2014, 10:47 PM
I did some testing today and it appears that Shadowlurk's inital 10% damage buff is applies but the additional 10% buff from the AA does not. Could you please confirm that this is correct and if so look at rewriting the AA so that it is functional as a pure 20% rather then the current 10%/10% stack. Thanks.

JaytB
04-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Here's another example of how messed up the current dmg% stack mechanics are.

Anyway, my guess is that this has everything to do with the recently revealed way of how dmg% actually stacks. I'll paste the link below in a bit...

Edit: here's the link...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=148506

Uicheusa
04-15-2014, 11:12 PM
In a post in bug section, a Dev confirmed that when there come multiple damage buff, only the one with the highest percentage will take effect.

That being said if u have the 5% passive dmg skill points added and u have a pet that comes with 5% or above dmg boost as happiness bonus, your passive points will be useless.

So basically, shadowlurk--a pet with 10% dmg boost for happiness bonus and another 10% dmg boost when its AA is active--is kinda a joke atm.

But the good news is--Rumor says it will be fixed with a patch in the near future.

Nesox
04-16-2014, 04:16 AM

Anyway, my guess is that this has everything to do with the recently revealed way of how dmg% actually stacks. I'll paste the link below in a bit...

Yes the recent damage discussion is why I checked this. I believe the last Dev comment was that fixing the damage stacking wasnt a near future fix, but fixing this one issue is should be relatively simple.

Madnex
04-16-2014, 04:26 AM
It was made to be giving it as two parts so it wouldn't be OP. If you move around the 20% damage as a whole, that's getting into mythic/arcane pet territory. Just wait for the client upgrade, it should land in the next few months.

Nesox
04-16-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't mean 20% base happiness of course. I mean make the dmg with active AA function at 20% as intended. A 10%/10% stack (If it actually worked) is more than just 20% pure. I don't like that I forked over actual cash for a pet that does not function as advertised. Waiting months for a fix, maybe, is what we have been doing for far too long as it is.

Tendirin
04-16-2014, 02:25 PM

yeah just do what he said basically

Nesox
04-22-2014, 01:34 PM
After a week can we at least get an acknowledgment from STS. We did after all purchase a defective product. A little warranty is not unreasonable.

MetalForce
04-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Ya, this is a pet that people have purchased with plat, or spent about 300k (at least) in auction to obtain. We understand that a patch will fix these things eventually, but please don't nerf it to something we never would have bought. You know, like brothers whim, or scorch.

Nesox
05-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Thank you very much STS for addressing this.