PDA

View Full Version : Adding the option to prompt users with "Are you sure.." On platinum to gold conversio

weeg
04-15-2014, 11:59 PM
I can't exactly call this a bug.. However I believe it could be considered an intentional oversight? Maybe?

Having the amount of money you have display prominently in the main user menu is quite convenient. However with it being an active link to the Plat->Cash menu, its placement (right where the directional pad is when the menu is not up) can be rather unfortunate, at least for players. Especially when the interface for buying gold to Plat does not prompt to make sure you have selected the correct choice.

This can to lead to experiences like the one I just had, where I opened the user menu to see how bad my ping really was, and then closed it. Or at least I thought I had when it went back to the main screen. During the time I was under the impression it had closed, I tried to walk over into the guild castle.. Not moving at first, I lifted my thumb and tried once more. About this time, the game client caught back up to where it should have been, and then I saw flashes of the main user menu, the plat to gold menu, and then to my great dismay, the alert telling me that I had not walked anywhere, but instead I had unknowingly (and very unwillingly) blown 100plat on 100k gold.

I know there is next to no chance that SpaceTime would void this transaction, so I won't bother them by asking. However I would be very thankful if there was a simple prompt added to the Plat to Gold menu to eliminate the chance of this happening to anyone again.

- weeg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Peer
04-16-2014, 04:25 AM
This post should be in the Suggestions & Feedback section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback) And yeah I support it.