04-16-2014, 10:41 AM
HJ for sure
why HJ suitable for mage bro?

Tendirin
04-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Hammerjaw trust me the results are awesome

Primeblades
04-17-2014, 12:51 AM
Why? Singe looks like he has better stats so why hammerjaw?

Elufu
04-17-2014, 01:52 PM
yeah why HJ? i still dont understand ! haha can someone could explain to me :))

Trenton
04-17-2014, 05:47 PM
The stats of Singe are op on twinks, I'd recommend it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 05:45 AM
If you were a rogue I'd suggest hammerjaw as it has mana regen and your gonna need that mana however since your a Mage I would get singe why?

*Good additional dmg of 12%
*Great stats which would give you the upper hand both in war and vs
*a Mage doesn't need mana regeneration as its mana is to high, hjs mana regeneration wont be as useful
*and Singes buff will make u abit more OP if your good at flash floods.

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 05:46 AM
Personally I like hammerjaw but that's on rogue :/ get singe for Mage.

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 05:49 AM
Also since your a smurf your gonna need that 4% DMG reduction

Primeblades
04-19-2014, 11:10 AM
If you were a rogue I'd suggest hammerjaw as it has mana regen and your gonna need that mana however since your a Mage I would get singe why?

*Good additional dmg of 12%
*Great stats which would give you the upper hand both in war and vs
*a Mage doesn't need mana regeneration as its mana is to high, hjs mana regeneration wont be as useful
*and Singes buff will make u abit more OP if your good at flash floods.

Thanks for that detailed explanation, I heard though that hammerjaw was better then singe due to his aa and his attack. Singe's aa is pretty wimpy for a stun mage due to the stun invulnibilty and iv heard Singe's attack is pretty wimpy too. So even though singe has great stats his aa and his regular attack should be taken into consideration.

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Thanks for that detailed explanation, I heard though that hammerjaw was better then singe due to his aa and his attack. Singe's aa is pretty wimpy for a stun mage due to the stun invulnibilty and iv heard Singe's attack is pretty wimpy too. So even though singe has great stats his aa and his regular attack should be taken into consideration.

Indeed his dmg in a battle should be increased as for his arcane ability its fine since his good stats make up for it.

Also about his dmg in battle I don't think it'll be necessary to mind about it ..afterall in a vs your pet will only hit about 2-4 times aside from that there are many people who's pets are usually of a lower lvl than them and cause 0-1 dmg yet they fair rather well in pvp its more of a matter of how you can use your pet in your conditions rather than what it can do :)

Though I don't disagree with what you say. :)

Neutrone
04-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Singes passive stun does need abit of fixing

Primeblades
04-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Indeed his dmg in a battle should be increased as for his arcane ability its fine since his good stats make up for it.

Also about his dmg in battle I don't think it'll be necessary to mind about it ..afterall in a vs your pet will only hit about 2-4 times aside from that there are many people who's pets are usually of a lower lvl than them and cause 0-1 dmg yet they fair rather well in pvp its more of a matter of how you can use your pet in your conditions rather than what it can do :)

Though I don't disagree with what you say. :)

I agree with what you say and I think Singe could very possibly be better then hj, however due to Singe's 12 million price tag which is almost twice as much as hj's I might get hj instead. Also I dunno if you guys have seen the abundance of threads complaining to sts about how lame Singe is, but it seams to me a lot of players are angry about buying Singe which is another reason why I may not get him :(

Neutrone
04-21-2014, 09:07 PM
I agree with what you say and I think Singe could very possibly be better then hj, however due to Singe's 12 million price tag which is almost twice as much as hj's I might get hj instead. Also I dunno if you guys have seen the abundance of threads complaining to sts about how lame Singe is, but it seams to me a lot of players are angry about buying Singe which is another reason why I may not get him :(

Yea for now just get HJ ;) as for those players. Most are probably players who lack the right skill to utilize the pet in a combat situation. Due to their over confidence in Singe some of their skills dulled. (That's why I said its not really the pet fighting) just get Hammerjaw for now since its cheap and fairly good for all classes.