PDA

View Full Version : Boosting problems

tomsawer
04-16-2014, 05:10 AM
I know this has been brought up before ,yet I think problem is worse . our alliance has 50 members I boost everyone only oil and steel I look at my numbers and sure enough it only shows 60 maybe 70 boosted so now I check em , shows all boosted . so I log out back in and look again ,sure enough I can boost most ,not all most . check my numbers and no not all boosted . this is very frustrating is there a known issue and fix for this problem? And by the way my WiFi is good almost 4 bars and phone is new droid ultra .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

czbird
04-16-2014, 06:49 AM
confirmed. While it was working 99% during past weeks, it again went worse a few days ago.

G-M
04-16-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks tomsawer. This is a known issue and one we've been trying to reproduce and track down. The issue is as czbird mentioned intermittent.

On a side note, czbird I notice in your sig you ask to please correct the donation request notification. Can you provide any more detail on this?

czbird
04-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Sure, when I open the game, the bubble on Chat icon is missing even though there are open donation requests. More precisely, it shows only for a split of second, and then disappears. This ends up with many players not to open the Chat window thinking that there is no open request.

G-M
04-16-2014, 02:29 PM
For those having boost problems, are you Facebook friends with your Alliance mates?

Maximus D
04-16-2014, 02:49 PM
I experienced the boost problem and since im facebook friends with no one in this game I can tell you its not related!

czbird
04-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I also think it's not related. There were problems with boosts long before I connected Facebook to BC.

jritch85
04-16-2014, 03:36 PM
I experienced the boost problem and since im facebook friends with no one in this game I can tell you its not related!
Same here.

jritch85
04-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Thanks tomsawer. This is a known issue and one we've been trying to reproduce and track down. The issue is as czbird mentioned intermittent.

On a side note, czbird I notice in your sig you ask to please correct the donation request notification. Can you provide any more detail on this?

How can you NOT reproduce it? Everyone u talk to has had this problem? My suggestion is make a fake account name and join a alliance and you will see what is going on.

J
Men of Honor

G-M
04-17-2014, 11:43 AM
You'll be happy to know one of our QA testers was able to track down the issue and we'll have a fix out for it later today.

Maximus D
04-17-2014, 11:53 AM
You'll be happy to know one of our QA testers was able to track down the issue and we'll have a fix out for it later today.

Good news!

czbird
04-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Which one? Boosts or the notification? Either is good, but both would be better :-)

tomsawer
04-27-2014, 05:17 AM
Boosting problem seems better however as stated before still can't see bubble for requesting troops . everything works after you have been logged in and someone request troops but if u just logged in and there are request you don't see them unless you check to make sure. Please fix asap thanks in advance

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

czbird
04-27-2014, 06:10 AM
Yup, that one still persists. The bubble actually shows up, but it immediately disappears.