PDA

View Full Version : Blocked?Kick him out

yasshh
04-16-2014, 09:13 AM
Intro

As the title says you can remove the blocker or unwanted players from your team by voting him out. Working is simple click on his name then kick/remove from zone. If the majority of his teammates vote him then he gets teleported automatically. I guess something similar is also there in PL

Pros

-Removal of unwanted players or blockers from a clash
-Can annoy dummy farmers by kicking their toons or them from zone(mental satisfaction)

Cons

There's no such thing that cant be misused
-Some people or group may use it to troll other players. After all who likes to get teleported again or while flagging

Idea 2: Max time to stay in lobby

Adding a maximum time for a player to stay in lobby(like 30seconds or so) will be great and avoid blocking from lobbies. As of now i dont see any disadvantage of this.

With the new client update hitting in May,I have a lot of expectations with it. Hope devs consider this.
*Constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome.
*This thread isnt made to flame others, I apologize if this thread hurts the feeling of others :)

leoakre
04-16-2014, 09:26 AM
WARNING:

Any flaming or misuse of this thread will result in very serious spamming of Nursery Rhymes.

KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN

Hoardseeker
04-16-2014, 09:55 AM
WARNING:

Any flaming or misuse of this thread will result in very serious spamming of Nursery Rhymes.

KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN

Lol +1

utpal
04-16-2014, 11:45 AM
haha leo. seems like u got bored in AL :P

Zynzyn
04-18-2014, 02:12 AM
This will be a Troll tool and will make the pvp experience deteriorate, when used by immature players. NO, thank you.

yasshh
04-18-2014, 03:33 AM
This will be a Troll tool and will make the pvp experience deteriorate, when used by immature players. NO, thank you.

I already added that point in Cons

Hoardseeker
04-18-2014, 03:38 AM
Yeah, But making the Team Players , I mean If I'm in Blue team and Only Blue Team can Vote to kick me , This will Kick out the Blockers and Makes the Game Stable and I don't see anything Abused in Inside-Team Kick :)