PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing threads

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2014, 07:04 PM
I feel like some threads are disappearing.

I can't find this one:

The Dead Dragon - SL Technical Issues and Issues and Bugs

I know that DocDoBig replied to it, Divinemyth too. I posted a video in on of the replies.

There are also other ones, I can't remember their names, but I feel like they have been completely removed from the list of threads.

Twjsted
04-16-2014, 07:38 PM
Hi Dragoon,

It's possible that threads have been removed by the moderators or admins for violations of the TOS. I'm not saying that's what happened with the thread above, but it's never a bad idea to give one of us a shout and we can look into it for you. If you shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Dragoonclaws
04-16-2014, 11:05 PM
Hi Dragoon,

It's possible that threads have been removed by the moderators or admins for violations of the TOS. I'm not saying that's what happened with the thread above, but it's never a bad idea to give one of us a shout and we can look into it for you. If you shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Alright then. By the way, I don't mean to not respect any TOS. I'll read them again.

Warlord0520
04-17-2014, 06:40 PM
I feel like some threads are disappearing.

I can't find this one:

The Dead Dragon - SL Technical Issues and Issues and Bugs

I know that DocDoBig replied to it, Divinemyth too. I posted a video in on of the replies.

There are also other ones, I can't remember their names, but I feel like they have been completely removed from the list of threads.

one of my threads were removed too w/o even giving me a notice, i dont know whats up with that it seems a little fishy.

DocDoBig
04-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Hm, The Dead Dragon. I don't quite remember it to be honest, sorry. What was in it?
If it was a rant or included some vulgar words or non-sense blackmail it got probably removed.

If not it could be renamed or moved to another section.

Dragoonclaws
04-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Hm, The Dead Dragon. I don't quite remember it to be honest, sorry. What was in it?
If it was a rant or included some vulgar words or non-sense blackmail it got probably removed.

If not it could be renamed or moved to another section.

It was called the Undead Dragon and it's about having all Hp, but dead at the same time.

Nothing Vulgar, just a simple thread explaining how to reproduce the glitch.

DocDoBig
04-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Ah okay it was an "exploit-ish" thing in the eyes of the Mods - not sure if they considered it as one though, I'm not a mod.
For me it looks like a simple, yet quite entertaining bug.

We are not allowed to talk about it anyway if it is/was an exploit.

7. Do not post about exploits.
If you figure out some way to exploit one of the games, please do not post publicly about it. Instead, use the private message system and contact one of the Administrators or Dev Team members.

Conquered
04-22-2014, 09:59 PM
Ah okay it was an "exploit-ish" thing in the eyes of the Mods - not sure if they considered it as one though, I'm not a mod.
For me it looks like a simple, yet quite entertaining bug.

We are not allowed to talk about it anyway if it is/was an exploit.

Forum Legend just posted :disillusionment:

Dragoonclaws
04-23-2014, 12:13 AM
I didn't know it's an exploit... there is nothing to you can get from having all HP but dead... It's here because it's a glitch like all glitches, right?

I'll remove the video on youtube then