PDA

View Full Version : question about KITS

Tabeer Amin
04-16-2014, 08:01 PM
will they go or stay forever??

Gensin
04-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Its said "Available in a limited time", but who knows only the devs and mods.

Tabeer Amin
04-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Any1 knowwwsss???

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Chronexia
04-17-2014, 08:49 AM
It depends. They are considering it as an experiment, if it plays great I doubt if they would end it. Plus, many people are having lots of suggestions about this thing, elixir, kits etc. etc.

Sent from my GT-S7562

Kakashis
04-17-2014, 10:22 AM
even if it ends, there are many people who have hoarded tons myself included! If they don't go up in price, it's for personal use during elite runs! I grew tired of running elites with only a lep XD

asimauara
04-17-2014, 10:49 AM
Kits will probably be like lep if it stimulates well with al economy standards they released them as a test project if i read correctly but it may not always be the same type of kit...doc or crow you got an in site on this topic?

Samhayne
04-17-2014, 01:50 PM
As others have said, we're still evaluating the impact of Elixir Kits on the game. No promises one way or the other. We'll let you know.

Kakashis
04-17-2014, 04:27 PM
As others have said, we're still evaluating the impact of Elixir Kits on the game. No promises one way or the other. We'll let you know.

I think it's the greatest thing to happen in the game yet and should have been implemented sooner! Elite farmers can take the risk of buying and using the kits from those who choose to sell them with plats. Newer players to the game can sell the kits to make more gold or buy the kits and go farming for locked crates. They will either open with plats or sell them for gold.

All is balanced and price of items are still moving in the market!