PDA

View Full Version : About level 36 mythic set

hakoom7
04-16-2014, 10:47 PM
Is there a plan to make those tradeable or updated or we need to wait for next season :)

Layzi
04-16-2014, 10:50 PM
theirs a plan to make then tradeable samhayne sadi last season as i recall but i cant go back months from now to confirm or dig for prove but i do remember samhayne saying that , only if a mod can confirm it again for me please ;P

yasshh
04-16-2014, 10:52 PM
No such plans to make them tradable as of now. If they are made tradable the prices will drop like 3-4 times the original plus theres also a quest line attached to it which gives title on completing

Layzi
04-16-2014, 10:53 PM
No such plans to make them tradable as of now. If they are made tradable the prices will drop like 3-4 times the original plus theres also a quest line attached to it which gives title on completing

samhayne said in a post from now in future they will be tradeable
;D

yasshh
04-16-2014, 10:55 PM
samhayne said in a post from now in future they will be tradeable
;D

I see.. Can u send me the line please?

Layzi
04-16-2014, 10:57 PM
cant send line as i said above it was months ago only if a dev can double confirm it :)

yasshh
04-16-2014, 11:00 PM
cant send line as i said above it was months ago only if a dev can double confirm it :)

Ahh i see.. There were many people who were against this idea because of fall of prices and people wont farm if they are already geared.

Layzi
04-16-2014, 11:03 PM
pretty sure new mythics will come out and will go with the idea of them being tradeable :) all mythics went down for a reason which is hope of new mythics soon , if people think new mythics will come out they will sell theirs earlier to get extra money before new ones come out agreed?

yasshh
04-16-2014, 11:10 PM
pretty sure new mythics will come out and will go with the idea of them being tradeable :) all mythics went down for a reason which is hope of new mythics soon , if people think new mythics will come out they will sell theirs earlier to get extra money before new ones come out agreed?

New mythics ofcourse will be tradable. As far as lv36 mythics are concerned,if they are made tradable they will be a big drop in price something that happened to mythic ammy. It was 12m+ when released and now just 200-300k. And lv36 currently are better or equal to elite lv41 legendary gear. New mythics wont be owned by everyone so...

Layzi
04-16-2014, 11:13 PM
their is always positive ways to go against negative ways...
but always also negative ways to go against positive ways...
and those ways have to go through a couple of people of sts(convinsing) them which would go better :)

Xeusx
04-17-2014, 12:40 AM
...NO to mythic become tradeable, it will never happen!

Sceazikua
04-17-2014, 01:00 AM
Did they ever said such thing? I can assume in this forum only 1 person (layzi) saw samhayne said that, his words were hidden to us huh?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?143642-Tradeable-upgraded-mythics

Morholt
04-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Never has sts even said they are considering it.
They have no plans to make them tradeable.
And it is highly unlikely to happen, as it would only cause tons of problems.

Hoardseeker
04-17-2014, 01:21 AM
They Won't be Upgradeable ,

Zylx
04-17-2014, 03:07 AM
It'd be possible to make them tradeable and keep the ap a challenge to get. Make the AP apply to finishing the quest, rather than acquiring the mythic armor. That way, desperate people can buy the lvl 36 set, but they must acquire the lvl 31&26 set and upgrade it to get the AP.

hakoom7
04-17-2014, 03:27 AM

Well actually that makes since

hakoom7
04-17-2014, 03:30 AM
It'd be possible to make them tradeable and keep the ap a challenge to get. Make the AP apply to finishing the quest, rather than acquiring the mythic armor. That way, desperate people can buy the lvl 36 set, but they must acquire the lvl 31&26 set and upgrade it to get the AP.

That sounds fair just like Arcane ap if u loot arcane egg u get the app but if u buy one u dont unless u hatch it, so u can buy level 36 mythic set and dont get ap if u want to u simply buy old ones and upgrade them
In that case I think people can sell their set if they dont need them, and old set wont lose much value as it'll be needed for the ap, problem solved xD

hakoom7
04-17-2014, 03:33 AM
They Won't be Upgradeable ,

I dont think that even matter we dont want to upgrade them, people already way too powerfull this season we dont wana see mages with 720 damage :/

Besides we kinda bored of their look and hoping to get new ones next season with better look. Tho making them tradeable would be great