PDA

View Full Version : If.....Power.....250k...possible?

chriscw97
12-16-2010, 11:27 PM
If everyone goes into a craze to farm OL will prices drop tremendously for his loots by 100K? OL drops some pretty sick loots but very rare (right?). So if most lv50s started doing OL for say 1 week would prices go down?

Ellyidol
12-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Yes, look at keeper drops.

chriscw97
12-17-2010, 01:41 AM
hopefully more people farm thses bosses yeah !

Ellyidol
12-17-2010, 01:45 AM
OL? I'm sure people will, especially since farming the other bosses are considered "free" that you don't need to use elixirs to actually beat him.

I always want to do OL, since he also drops a Mega Blaster which is also good money, its just harder to find a good group for OL than any other boss, especially since you MUST have a bird to break his shield.

Lesrider
12-17-2010, 04:10 AM
I've stopped using elixirs on OL. Lone came into one of my games and said he didn't need, so we all tried it and we did just fine! Not everyone can manage without, but I didn't buy any since that game and I think I died in one, maybe two games. I'm actually having more fun this way. Feels like keeper pre-1.5. Liking the challenge. And as long as I use less than 100 pots, I saved money!

Btw, power armor will go down in price if they make the cyber set better. Look at void.

Ellyidol
12-17-2010, 04:14 AM
Yeah when I get a good connection I don't usually elixir up, but thats my pally with rift, I haven't tried with a bird yet.

Even with my pally though, if I get a small ping spike, I get in trouble. Especially since I only keep 25 of each pot so I can't just spam away :P

Barrels have too huge a range IMO, you can get knocked around like a pinball in that room if your group isn't careful.