PDA

View Full Version : How to get Napalm!

Conquered
04-17-2014, 06:05 AM
As many of you wanted to get a Napalm, Here it is!
and before we start, I also wanted to let you know that i wanted to make this thread short and simple, Enjoy.

How To Get Different Kinds Of Napalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Xp_oqhS3I

Why Didnt Zenxpro looted Napalm?
Well, probably its just a Demo version of it.

What can I do to loot a Napalm?
As you can see in the Video, You will just kill all mobs. Opening Boxes will not effect the luck %.

How many times did you run to get a single Napalm?
I run for about 5-100 a day,i get atleast/sometimes none or once per week.(Unactive these days)

Here is the result of Running 20x in a single day with a 80 platinum Enchancer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kDTGr8FERU&list=UUDRdnJO0lzmq-etNm12Oo7Q

What gear do i use to get this Napalm?
1)Big Luck 2012
2)Big Luck 2013
3)Big Luck 2014
4)Level 34-44 Set? Base for my experienced, most players who looted a napalm were wearing this sets.(You can still get napalm 45+)

Optional:
Enchancers

Description and Tips by Dragoonclaws

Well, According to Madnex, The best looting odds are from lvl33-36 since the threat level is high.

I would add some more information:

Any Legendary Weapon (Flux Cannon, Phase Injectors, Chrome Phoenix, Tempest Coil, Napalm Carbine) can be looted from any of the last white queen vulars (Normal stage and Depth)

Dropping into the Depth of the Hive is a RANDOM event.

For those who use enhancer, you should definitely use 2 characters to farm the hive:
The first one would do 90% of the map, and you swap to the second (using enhancer) and kill the queen.

There is one thing you have to keep in mind: Everytime you kill the queen, you're spinning a wheel. That wheel has all possible drops on it, separated depending on their drop odds. The odds are different, depending on the threat level. While using a luck enhancer or vanity, you simply reroll for an item with 1 rarity level higher: if you loot a rare, then it rerolls with a wheel containing only epics.

I have a little thesis about the use of "Classy Looter". I'm not sure if that enhancer takes off the possible loots for other classes than yours, or it changes the loot from an other class to one to your class: If you loot a phase injector and you're an op, then it turns into a chrome phoenix. So I started a little investigation and found out that for 6 legendary items looted with classy looter, 4 were non-classed items (3 Napalm and a Tempest) and 2 were classed ones (a Phase injector and a Chrome Phoenix). It's a bit too early for conclusions, but I think the other class loots are completely taken off (we need to ask a dev to know the real answer).

I hope you find it useful.

Do Napalm still Drop?
Yes, here is an example of a latest image who just got a Napalm
February - March 2014
(photo from Amirz)

April 16, 2014
(photo from Zenxpro)

2 weeks ago

Tankusomuch looted a fused nap that day

and sparkleheat looted a DM and a fused nap too the same day

We farmed together 4 naps in 6 hours

What Do I Do? Im so Bored!
Its just patience, I got rich because of this. Try other Maps and talk with friends in the UCS Blackstar.

Hope you guys like my thread, if there is any question, feel free to ask me or Pm me.

Dragoonclaws
04-17-2014, 06:27 AM
Well, According to Madnexx, The best looting odds are from lvl33-36 since the threat level is high.

Any Legendary Weapon (Flux Cannon, Phase Injectors, Chrome Phoenix, Tempest Coil, Napalm Carbine) can be looted from any of the last white queen vulars (Normal stage and Depth)

For those who use enhancer, you should definitely use 2 characters to farm the hive:
The first one would do 90% of the map, and you swap to the second (using enhancer) and kill the queen.

There is one thing you have to keep in mind: Everytime you kill the queen, you're spinning a wheel. That wheel has all possible drops on it, separated depending on their drop odds. The odds are different, depending on the threat level. While using a luck enhancer or vanity, you simply reroll for an item with 1 rarity level higher: if you loot a rare, then it rerolls with a wheel containing only epics.

I have a little thesis about the use of "Classy Looter". I'm not sure if that enhancer takes off the possible loots for other classes than yours, or it changes the loot from an other class to one to your class: If you loot a phase injector and you're an op, then it turns into a chrome phoenix. So I started a little investigation and found out that for 6 legendary items looted with classy looter, 4 were non-classed items (3 Napalm and a Tempest) and 2 were classed ones (a Phase injector and a Chrome Phoenix). It's a bit too early for conclusions, but I think the other class loots are completely taken off (we need to ask a dev to know the real answer).

Att
04-17-2014, 06:31 AM
Dont listen to him guys dont open boxes

Conquered
04-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Well, According to Madnexx, The best looting odds are from lvl33-36 since the threat level is high.

Thank you, its very useful. Im going to add that in Description

Really? Lol

CAK Vader
04-17-2014, 10:57 AM

No, just, no. Open boxes :D now I'm gonna open boxes every time I see you xD (btw clearly fake, I open boxes farmed full va'kyrall in about an hour)

Dragoonclaws
04-17-2014, 05:00 PM

This is why players say to not open boxes:

Because they payed 80 platinums to have some 4x multi-enhancer and you're there wasting time opening boxes to loot "trash".

There are NO links between the dropping odds... and the boxes.

Even for other maps. Vanities CAN BE LOOTED from boxes (Not at The Hive, nor Scorn Crusade nor STS).

Conquered
04-17-2014, 10:05 PM
No, just, no. Open boxes :D now I'm gonna open boxes every time I see you xD (btw clearly fake, I open boxes farmed full va'kyrall in about an hour)
Lol I Agree.

This is why players say to not open boxes:

Because they payed 80 platinums to have some 4x multi-enhancer and you're there wasting time opening boxes to loot "trash".

There are NO links between the dropping odds... and the boxes.

Even for other maps. Vanities CAN BE LOOTED from boxes (Not at The Hive, nor Scorn Crusade nor STS).

Correct.

Dragoonclaws
04-18-2014, 01:09 AM
2 weeks ago

Conquered
04-18-2014, 02:06 AM
2 weeks ago

Tyvm, helps alot.

Caieges
04-18-2014, 02:59 AM
I never looted a napalm, but I looted a RECIPE today

is that rare or quite commun??

Dragoonclaws
04-18-2014, 05:08 PM

rare

I looted recipe 1 time

Conquered
04-18-2014, 08:54 PM

Slouch XD

Caieges
04-19-2014, 03:09 AM
Slouch XD

I actually looted it in US Shipyard Reactor Core Deck

Conquered
04-19-2014, 03:42 AM
I actually looted it in US Shipyard Reactor Core Deck

Oh Lol, it can be also loot at the Slouch

Dragoonclaws
04-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Lvl30 recipe at slouch

Lvl35 at UC shipyard

ocaflivy
06-14-2014, 07:10 PM
i looted pink sunglasses from sts part3 once

Conquered
06-15-2014, 02:33 AM
Updated:

- Added another Video.

Evicted
06-15-2014, 04:55 AM
Updated:

- Added another Video.

Wohooo Go Zenx Go ^o^

Devilstar
06-15-2014, 11:43 AM
But there is no luck hat available
Guys don't like to sell then wat to do

Anegriv
06-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Nice guide. I watched the video.. It was nice except I really expected a napalm drop :,(

Devilstar
06-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Enhancer r waste not working I used 3 times today I run more than 150 run in hive but no Naplam
I lost my prime Naplam unfortunately

Evicted
06-16-2014, 04:39 AM
3 enhancers? 3 hours and 150 runs? I doubt :3

Devilstar
06-17-2014, 08:59 AM
more than 150 run

Prince Ali
06-17-2014, 09:42 AM
man its wrong i never get it unfair :grumpy: how u guyx get plz give me my id name is iekeoah or plz help me get it guyxx ty :(

Prince Ali
06-17-2014, 09:43 AM
3 enhancers? 3 hours and 150 runs? I doubt :3

Bewaren
06-18-2014, 06:50 PM
Looted comedy thru a box at Uc

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Zodiarck
06-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Looted comedy thru a box at Uc

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk see told everyone vanity drops from chests leave non unopened

Bewaren
06-18-2014, 07:13 PM
:)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Devilstar
06-22-2014, 02:48 AM
Need to open box or Shouldn't open box

Zodiarck
06-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Open all boxes, they don't affect drop rate, only get you richer

Andrew Bonaparte
06-23-2014, 05:12 AM
what level is it available in hive?

Doframingo
06-23-2014, 08:59 AM
what level is it available in hive?

lvl 33 and up

Zodiarck
06-23-2014, 01:17 PM
hive is a awesome place to level at because you can get xp there from 33-43 and a chance at a nap nevertheless other legendaries

Evicted
06-23-2014, 01:43 PM
But There is Less xp compared to Voleria and Ucs Savant.. Eggs Give No xp :(

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk

Zodiarck
06-23-2014, 02:28 PM
True, but people barely do runs anymore, hive is the liveliest area with better chances that you'll find a run

Att
06-24-2014, 06:54 PM
Open all boxes, they don't affect drop rate, only get you richer

Dont listen him guys he lie to get naplam alone dont open boxes

Zodiarck
06-24-2014, 07:52 PM
lol let me reiterate, to get a napalm opening boxes does not affect you but get you richer, richer by adding a small amount of creds go to you each time you open a box, and the junk that drops from the box you can either Sell, Or liquidate, which also brings in a small income

CARNIVALCLOWN
06-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Good times

Medetix
10-28-2014, 09:58 PM
Anyone wanna do some runs?

Arpluvial
10-28-2014, 11:40 PM
I am locking this thread.

Please refrain from necro posting. :)