PDA

View Full Version : Magmatic claymore overpowered

Absorptions
04-17-2014, 10:03 AM
As usual I was wondering around the lovely world of arcane looking at people and stats when I'm bored and stumbled upon this fellow. I realized his damage was at 380 with no vengeful boost or pet. I began to think.. This is nearly the same damage as a glaive if he had a pet like prance equipped and this is only a legendary item sword. But all in all this is crazy to have such high damage and dps with an item. I have no problem with this because I'm not the type to complain and I love AL. I'm just saying can other classes (rouge:)) get such a weapon maybe a magmatic bow or something of higher damage? I'm not really a lock user so as far as weapons go I use legendary. :D

Zeus
04-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Rogues do get an item like that...magmatic blades of brutality or expedition bow of potency L41. Both of these have higher damage than mythic daggers at the cost of other just as vital stats.

So, what really are you asking for? An item that matches mythic daggers in every way shape and form but at the price of a legendary item? Sorry, I do not think that is going to happen.

Haligali
04-17-2014, 10:25 AM
I dont care about kdr, but if you wanna try to prove that the magma claymore is owerpowered, then you should have found a better example.

Zapix
04-17-2014, 11:00 AM
I dont care about kdr, but if you wanna try to prove that the magma claymore is owerpowered, then you should have found a better example.

Got a giggle out of me.

Mucsi
04-17-2014, 11:15 AM
460-470 dmg not enough (with exp bow) for rogues? Normaly 2,3-2,7k crit to WARRIOR...

Zeus
04-17-2014, 12:22 PM

LOL!

Zeus
04-17-2014, 12:22 PM
460-470 dmg not enough (with exp bow) for rogues? Normaly 2,3-2,7k crit to WARRIOR...

People want the arcane ring crits...3.8k+ on warrior. xD

Absorptions
04-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Hahahah I'm not asking for anything like that but max damage is 460-470 damage with a exp bow and that's with grand gem need armour and myth ring. Haha he has nearly the same and hes tank. Magmatic daggers are for pve. Idk I'm just feeling like rogues are already underpowered especially when it comes to pvp. I hope they make a arcane bow or higher arcane weapon than lvl 26 for rougue because that's sad honestly.

Iliketolol
04-17-2014, 01:59 PM
My granny stick is also overpowered, it crits me 5k+

#godmustnerfit

Serancha
04-17-2014, 02:03 PM
Hahahah I'm not asking for anything like that but max damage is 460-470 damage with a exp bow and that's with grand gem need armour and myth ring. Haha he has nearly the same and hes tank. Magmatic daggers are for pve. Idk I'm just feeling like rogues are already underpowered especially when it comes to pvp. I hope they make a arcane bow or higher arcane weapon than lvl 26 for rougue because that's sad honestly.

Actually you can reach 490 without full super gems. And 380 is not "nearly reaching that". 100+ damage is a lot.

Zeus
04-17-2014, 02:06 PM

Umm, are you kidding me? You must be trolling.

March 2014 join date, 2 posts, calls rogues underpowered when he has 470 damage. Trolling? I think so.

Absorptions
04-17-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm a girl and it's ok Hun :D Answer this question honestly. Can a rogue kill a tank 1v1? When matched with equivalent gear. Arcane for arcane. Mythic for mythic. Legendary for legendary lol. Rare for rare haha. It may happen every 1 out of 10000 times.

csyui
04-17-2014, 02:19 PM
Getting owned by certain warriors doesn't mean warrior is overpowered. Either those warriors are talented, or you need to improve your PvP tactics.
Actually, maul can produce more dmg, I can't imagine what will you say when you are facing a warrior equipped with maul.

Cero
04-17-2014, 02:24 PM
I'm a girl and it's ok Hun :D Answer this question honestly. Can a rogue kill a tank 1v1? When matched with equivalent gear. Arcane for arcane. Mythic for mythic. Legendary for legendary lol. Rare for rare haha. It may happen every 1 out of 10000 times.

xD i think you need to play with the right people so you can see different things.
Add zeus and watch how he can take down any warrior.

MoloToha
04-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Haha, 380 dmg is OP? Lol, top maul holders have 600+ now, this thread is about nothing. I join people who say it's trolling.

Bless
04-17-2014, 02:41 PM
Tanks are easy to kill for me but the magmatic claymore is scary sometimes, with one combo they got me down to 30%

Absorptions
04-17-2014, 02:45 PM
The whole topic is that dude has 400 damage with a legendary sword! Arcane maul was never even issued.

Fyrce
04-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Argh. What is "I'm a girl and it's ok Hun" trying to say? Is there giggling involved?

<rolls eyes>

Volt
04-17-2014, 03:47 PM
LOL!

Zeus
04-17-2014, 03:52 PM

Yes, I can kill a tank pretty easily even if they are geared as well as I am. A lot of PvP requires skill, so if you're not able to kill one...you're not doing something right. It's you, not the gear.

Keep in mind, these tanks are using 5+ skills, so do not even get me started on how OP they can be. -.-

1. Do you even know how to recognize jugg?
2. Do you know how much of a mana waste it is to be attacking a warrior when their jugg is active? If you understand how jugg works, there is a very few amount of skills that you can use while jugg is active.
3. Do you know the time difference between jugg and HoR?

Xeusx
04-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Look like you keep trolling eh.

Bananaguard
04-17-2014, 10:46 PM

u say rouges are underpowered? well we mages the the most :(
got 1 hit by a rouge and u still complain that u rouges are underpowered geez

Ebezaanec
04-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.

~Sun Tzu

Knowing is half the battle. Try working on your skills, maybe start up a warrior character an get a feel for the skills they use. Then you will be able to manipulate the warrior's attacks to your advantage.

Good luck :)

Xbadboyx
04-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Warriors can be killed easily by rogues if you have good pvp experience not all warriors of course , u can get the best gear in game but I don't think anyone can get the experience so I'm not going to be surprised if u keep losing vs tank with best in game gear and post similar threads .

MoloToha
04-20-2014, 11:49 AM
1. Do you even know how to recognize jugg?
2. Do you know how much of a mana waste it is to be attacking a warrior when their jugg is active? If you understand how jugg works, there is a very few amount of skills that you can use while jugg is active.
3. Do you know the time difference between jugg and HoR?

If someone doesn't know an answer, I'll help:
1. It can be recognized as a blue buff icon coming over him when he roars without circles going outward, only inward or without circles.
2. Only Noxious Bolt (DoT ignores armor) and Piercer (heal+escape), no Aimed.
3. HoR lasts 7 seconds, 15 sec cooldown, Jug lasts 15 seconds, 45 sec cooldown.

Zeus
04-20-2014, 01:16 PM
If someone doesn't know an answer, I'll help:
1. It can be recognized as a blue buff icon coming over him when he roars without circles going outward, only inward or without circles.
2. Only Noxious Bolt (DoT ignores armor) and Piercer (heal+escape), no Aimed.
3. HoR lasts 7 seconds, 15 sec cooldown, Jug lasts 15 seconds, 45 sec cooldown.

Pretty good but 2 is incorrect. Typically when a warrior uses jugg, he's at low health. So, that DoT from nox? Each tick of that DoT is actually triggering jugg to have a 50% chance to heal him. Layman's terms: Nox keeps jugg user alive. So, just charged aimed on jugg is good because your object is to try and crit through it.

MoloToha
04-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Pretty good but 2 is incorrect. Typically when a warrior uses jugg, he's at low health. So, that DoT from nox? Each tick of that DoT is actually triggering jugg to have a 50% chance to heal him. Layman's terms: Nox keeps jugg user alive. So, just charged aimed on jugg is good because your object is to try and crit through it.

Thanks for correcting me :D

Crowsfoot
04-20-2014, 03:11 PM
Hard to deal a 2k crit.

(6,000 x 1.2) / 4 = 1,850 ~ 2000

eg: HP times ignore 20% of all damage divided to the point of an ideal 25% HP remaining and then rounded to SigFigs.

PS: Most warriors use Axe and/or CS. Really hard to crit when you are constantly being debuffed by feeble. Additionally, pets can trigger jugg. So, have fun with that.

Zeus
04-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Hard to deal a 2k crit.

(6,000 x 1.2) / 4 = 1,850 ~ 2000

eg: HP times ignore 20% of all damage divided to the point of an ideal 25% HP remaining and then rounded to SigFigs.

PS: Most warriors use Axe and/or CS. Really hard to crit when you are constantly being debuffed by feeble. Additionally, pets can trigger jugg. So, have fun with that.

Crow, I crit through jugg pretty often.

Also, CS usually is avoidable if you know how to kite. I know a pet can trigger jugg, but by not using nox, that's one less thing that is triggering jugg.

Endkey
04-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Tbh as bless said...many tanks get 20-30% hp after combo. To the OP try differrnt tactics...and if you learn some then teach me too lol...i suck at killin tanks

Froxanthar
04-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Rogues are hard. They can kill a Warriors in seconds. :grey:

Ihateppl
04-21-2014, 05:50 PM
i'm a girl and it's ok hun :d answer this question honestly. Can a rogue kill a tank 1v1? When matched with equivalent gear. Arcane for arcane. Mythic for mythic. Legendary for legendary lol. Rare for rare haha. It may happen every 1 out of 10000 times.

no one insults zeus but me little girl

Absorptions
04-22-2014, 02:46 PM
I didn't insult anyone especially someone as high ranked as she/he. Thank you. This is old and this made multiple people upset how do you delete post?

Zeus
04-22-2014, 05:57 PM
I didn't insult anyone especially someone as high ranked as she/he. Thank you. This is old and this made multiple people upset how do you delete post?

Lol, I think Ihateppl was just kidding.

He's a funny guy, cracks me up all the time in the chatbox. :3

Ihateppl
04-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Lol, I think Ihateppl was just kidding.

He's a funny guy, cracks me up all the time in the chatbox. :3

@.@

Bret Corey
04-25-2014, 09:05 PM
As usual I was wondering around the lovely world of arcane looking at people and stats when I'm bored and stumbled upon this fellow. I realized his damage was at 380 with no vengeful boost or pet. I began to think.. This is nearly the same damage as a glaive if he had a pet like prance equipped and this is only a legendary item sword. But all in all this is crazy to have such high damage and dps with an item. I have no problem with this because I'm not the type to complain and I love AL. I'm just saying can other classes (rouge:)) get such a weapon maybe a magmatic bow or something of higher damage? I'm not really a lock user so as far as weapons go I use legendary. :D

Here is your proof it is over powered... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?150679-Major-damage-bug-on-warrior-gear

Imjebus
05-03-2014, 01:52 AM
u say rouges are underpowered? well we mages the the most :(
got 1 hit by a rouge and u still complain that u rouges are underpowered geez

The feels man the feels.

Toogy
05-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Mages need better staff.
In shuyal expansion architect pylon had higher dmg than darkened rifle and now in enclave expansion expedition guns have higher dmg than elite magmatic staffs o.O
Is that normal?

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Xeusx
05-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Mages need better staff.
In shuyal expansion architect pylon had higher dmg than darkened rifle and now in enclave expansion expedition guns have higher dmg than elite magmatic staffs o.O
Is that normal?

I want to tell you:
The guns is the most high dmg
While The staffs is the most high dps

So, it is normal.

Toogy
05-03-2014, 12:35 PM
I want to tell you:
The guns is the most high dmg
While The staffs is the most high dps

So, it is normal.

So it wasnt normal in shuyal expansion where architect pylon of brutality had biggest dmg and dps?