PDA

View Full Version : How long does free double plat take?

TheMightyFeusalet
04-17-2014, 03:04 PM
So for the first time ever i tried offer where for i need to pay i know it can takes a whole just hope it will come to me :384616 btw u alread sended an email to nativex i really need that darn plats :3

Gesaffelstein
04-18-2014, 07:05 PM
So for the first time ever i tried offer where for i need to pay i know it can takes a whole just hope it will come to me :384616 btw u alread sended an email to nativex i really need that darn plats :3

Watch out for secret game cheats.. you have to cancel your subscription within a few days or else you will be charged the full amount. What makes this offer a bit fishy is that there is no way to cancel your subscription, atleast I couldn't find it. I had to call my credit card company to cancel it.

Anarchist
04-19-2014, 12:53 AM
It can take from 1 minute to never.[verified]
If you feel too much time has passed then try contacting the support team and ask for help.

The good news is that the plat reward is given base on how much it was when you did the offer and not how much it is when you recieve the plat.

Kingslaughter
04-19-2014, 01:03 AM
Yup secret game cheat...carefull of it...u hav to make a phone call to cancel membership...useless to write them on mail

Zylx
04-20-2014, 02:30 AM
It takes as long as regular free plat.

TheMightyFeusalet
04-20-2014, 03:16 AM
i only recieved help for free plat offers from nativex and not for my paid ones i hope the support team can help me :s

Ssneakykills
04-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Native x has fantastic support they reply so quick and every time without fail they have credited me the plat I should of got. Never done it with trial play or with paid apps so be careful. Imo best to ask people who have done the paid apps already so if something did go wrong when they did it you don't follow and do the same mistake

TheMightyFeusalet
04-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Native x has fantastic support they reply so quick and every time without fail they have credited me the plat I should of got. Never done it with trial play or with paid apps so be careful. Imo best to ask people who have done the paid apps already so if something did go wrong when they did it you don't follow and do the same mistake
They helped me with my free ones but not paid ones :(