PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed : IPad screen recorder capture stuff ?

Waheedski
04-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm not aware of technical section, so I'll post this here....

As some of ye may know, I do like a good ol' yarn of sorts. One needs to tell the heroic tales of oneself to massage ones ego :)

Thus I wonder any of ye may know of a wonderous app of free variety available for the arcane device known as the IPad. This app, one requires that it recordeth many of my adventures to come as in video format and pictorials.

I intend to bloggeth-eth here within the bloggeth part of forum, as so far my tales are laid here and far between.

One has received great thanks in the telling of the tale of Bael 2, both within forum and in game - I would like to offer my great thanks and gratitude to all for enjoying the adventures of this hapless tank.

GREAT ADVENTURES TO ALL - HUZZAH!

Samdegreat
04-17-2014, 04:26 PM
I was looking on the App Store last week for an app which records the screen of my ipad, your gonna have to pay I think it was £1.99 or £2.99 for a decent one as the free ones are useless.

Sorry :( I can't find the one I found before but make sure if it's not free check the reviews (miss out the first 10- normally the app developers)

Roberto077
04-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Currently the only two ways to record a screen on an ipod/iphone/ipad

1 - Mirror program
There are some programs with a computer that allow you to show your idevices screen on the computer, then you record with standard PC/Mac recording software

2 - Display Recorder
This app requires a jailbreak to obtain, plus it doesn't record live sound

Anarchist
04-17-2014, 04:29 PM
First off HUZZAH!
I enjoyed the story of you vs Bael II.
Please tell us more of ye adventure mighty warrior. :)

Waheedski
04-17-2014, 04:39 PM
First off HUZZAH!
I enjoyed the story of you vs Bael II.
Please tell us more of ye adventure mighty warrior. :)

There's one in AL fan stories section it's called Waheedski : the tale he tells

Waheedski
04-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Currently the only two ways to record a screen on an ipod/iphone/ipad

1 - Mirror program
There are some programs with a computer that allow you to show your idevices screen on the computer, then you record with standard PC/Mac recording software

2 - Display Recorder
This app requires a jailbreak to obtain, plus it doesn't record live sound

Would you know the names of this mirror program, I have screen recorder device on PC. I would play AL on PC but got to calibrate joypad using some software from somewhere, sounds too flustering.

Waheedski
04-17-2014, 04:42 PM
I was looking on the App Store last week for an app which records the screen of my ipad, your gonna have to pay I think it was £1.99 or £2.99 for a decent one as the free ones are useless.

Sorry :( I can't find the one I found before but make sure if it's not free check the reviews (miss out the first 10- normally the app developers)

If it records good I don't mind paying, thanks for looking and do tell name :)

Doomreaper
04-17-2014, 08:52 PM
No such thing on the AppStore, I recommend Roberto's idea of mirroring. You can still play on your iPad, and the computer will record it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classychic
04-17-2014, 09:52 PM
This is interesting. I've always wanted to record some gaming adventures but I really can't get used to playing on the pc so I'm always on my ipad. Does anyone know any mirror applications we can use and post them here? Many thanks!

Roberto077
04-18-2014, 05:37 AM
Would you know the names of this mirror program, I have screen recorder device on PC. I would play AL on PC but got to calibrate joypad using some software from somewhere, sounds too flustering.

I think Reflector is a good one. I'm not sure if it's free or not.

Emmacheese
04-18-2014, 10:24 AM
I think Reflector is a good one. I'm not sure if it's free or not.

Reflector is awesome it is what I use, I think it is about $15 but you can try before you buy, I'm sure there is other program's, just aslong as you have airdrop on your device they will work :biggrin:

Roberto077
04-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Btw, if you can record on your computer, just run on chrome. It's much easier than using Idevices to record

Raselph
09-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Btw, if you can record on your computer, just run on chrome. It's much easier than using Idevices to record

Performances during PC sucks btw

Xeusx
09-26-2014, 12:24 AM
Nice necro.

obee
09-26-2014, 05:26 AM
Check out my guide.

Roberto077
09-26-2014, 05:31 AM

What?

obee
09-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Lol no it's much better on PC than ipad when you record.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-26-2014, 05:40 AM
Display recorder works great, and it records your sounds too

obee
09-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Oh crap this was posted in April...wtf

Raselph
09-29-2014, 10:04 PM
yea , but still use this link it helps for me , no rooting required , REMEMBER THIS ON IS FOR PC!!!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/screencastify-screen-vide/mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn/related