PDA

View Full Version : dear sts

greandeath
04-17-2014, 07:37 PM
dear sts

can you please fix ping. I have been disconnected so many times. I would have perfect connection and my ping will reach 60k+. please fix this, I cant do elites because Ill end up disconnecting :'(

Atokhebat
04-18-2014, 04:19 AM
dear sts

can you please fix ping. I have been disconnected so many times. I would have perfect connection and my ping will reach 60k+. please fix this, I cant do elites because Ill end up disconnecting :'(

Hmm true enough

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
04-18-2014, 07:41 AM
Ping is based on the sever capacity if too many on at one time ping jumps up high try log out then join see if that helps.

Tehh
04-18-2014, 08:43 AM
It may be your problem or as scarysmerf said, server capacity. They can't do much, if anything to fix your ping. Try looking some stuff up to fix wireless connection

Toogy
04-18-2014, 08:45 AM
I have same problem and it started few hours ago.. Cant play

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

Crowsfoot
04-18-2014, 09:39 AM
You're beating a dead horse. There have been NUMEROUS posts on this with no patches. The common response is that it is the players connection at fault.

My solution was to only play on my tablet (Nexus 7 gen.2) I only lag after spending 15 minutes or more in the same elite/PvP dungeon without dying. That's the weird part; if I die when lagging, the lag is gone after I respawn. It is truly bazaar.

Roxxxanna
04-18-2014, 10:15 AM
I have noticed a tremendous difference in how often I disconnect if I play on a PC vs. a phone. Can I ask what you play on? If I play from my i-phone 4s, I disconnect roughly every 10 minutes. (My guildies call me queendc, lol). If I play from my computer though, I rarely, if ever, disconnect. I'm using the same internet connection for both systems, but my PC is capable of with standing a larger amount of players using the server at once as well as a higher bandwith rate than my phone can. Try playing with a PC if you use a phone currently. If that's not an option for you, then you may just be stuck dealing with frequent disconnects. Trust me.. I've played from at least 20 different places, all different internets and speeds. It has made zero impact on how often I disconnect when I play from my phone. It's as others have said above, more than likely your device and less likely a problem with sts.

*On a side note, running elite and seeing that you won an egg and then disconnecting before you can pick it up.. really sucks, so I'm with you on that one

Xbadboyx
04-18-2014, 05:23 PM
"You're beating a dead horse" I love it!!
I never lag if I have a fast internet connection so I think it's not from a server , also it's rare to happen.
After I consume my 100gb download limit the internet speed will drop down to 1 m/b :/ and then I'll start lagging .

gaararhen
04-19-2014, 02:52 AM
You're beating a dead horse. There have been NUMEROUS posts on this with no patches. The common response is that it is the players connection at fault.

My solution was to only play on my tablet (Nexus 7 gen.2) I only lag after spending 15 minutes or more in the same elite/PvP dungeon without dying. That's the weird part; if I die when lagging, the lag is gone after I respawn. It is truly bazaar.

so true

Tendirin
04-19-2014, 02:48 PM
yeah i think sts should bring up The server capacity Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellica

coloneal
04-19-2014, 10:32 PM
truuee!! after the last update my ping so high af