PDA

View Full Version : vanity design is more special every class

yusuf bantur
04-17-2014, 08:06 PM
What if the future development of more special vanity every class both in name and design while reducing fraud in a manner similar to exchange vanity . btw what if adding a modern vanity such as school uniforms , etc. . I guess the player who was still in school will like it . sorry if my english bad

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

yusuf bantur
04-17-2014, 08:13 PM
and what if there is a bikini or swim suits for rogue . I think will be good for relax at the beach like in paradise pier . Ahahahaha

Doomreaper
04-17-2014, 08:50 PM
and what if there is a bikini or swim suits for rogue . I think will be good for relax at the beach like in paradise pier . Ahahahaha

Don't forget bikinis for mages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yasshh
04-18-2014, 12:01 AM

Lmao

Prahasit Prahi
04-18-2014, 12:04 AM

Jester====Bikini for mages.
I would like to see the school uniforms lol
~Prahi

Tharo
04-18-2014, 10:11 AM
super heroes' vanities :-)

Ebezaanec
04-18-2014, 10:15 AM
Birthday suit

yusuf bantur
04-18-2014, 10:33 AM
maybe if we could change the look of a weapon such as a costume so the look is not monotonous and nicer . and if the decoration on the back is not just a flag or decoration valentine wrote . wings or backpack etc. . but this is all the idea of a gaming pc mmorpg hehehe . ( No one can guess the game I think? ) . there may be a better idea ?

Kakashis
04-18-2014, 11:43 AM
School girl uniform would be sick!

danar
04-27-2014, 06:16 AM
yummy

danar
04-27-2014, 06:20 AM
Wkwkwk ahirnya bisa jg om

the kamehame

Reunegade
04-27-2014, 07:48 AM
Please don't boost your rep with your account.

bloodpack004
04-27-2014, 07:56 AM
i hope they don't bring modern vanitys to AL, this is a medieval themed mmorpg it would be pretty weird seeing someone wearing it. If you like modern type vanity DL got some pretty good ones..

Gensin
04-27-2014, 08:53 AM
I would like school uniforms and suites.

Crowsfoot
04-27-2014, 10:14 PM
I would like school uniforms and suites.
School uniforms? Pass, had enough of those. The only polo I wear is on the golf course. Even my employer has given up and made Fridays floral shirt Fridays. Florida life ;)

Daniel Banuelos
04-27-2014, 11:33 PM
i would like to see a super smurf vanity that'll be cool XD

Zynzyn
04-28-2014, 12:37 AM
What if the future development of more special vanity every class both in name and design...what if adding a modern vanity such as school uniforms , etc. . I guess the player who was still in school will like it.

The theme of the game is Arlorian --- medieval, mythical, arcane... school uniforms and bikinis dont fit in. I would want some fae vanities with little sparkly wings or elven vanities with cute elf ears AND a pink or white Unicorn pet.

But, I love the clothes and characters they have in Dark Legends. So awesome. Just an idea - Sts could introduce a magical time machine :P in Arlor which could teleport us to a modern themed event/region where we could wear suits, skirts, uniforms, etc

yusuf bantur
04-28-2014, 02:03 AM
The theme of the game is Arlorian --- medieval, mythical, arcane... school uniforms and bikinis dont fit in. I would want some fae vanities with little sparkly wings or elven vanities with cute elf ears AND a pink or white Unicorn pet.

But, I love the clothes and characters they have in Dark Legends. So awesome. Just an idea - Sts could introduce a magical time machine :P in Arlor which could teleport us to a modern themed event/region where we could wear suits, skirts, uniforms, etc

I think it's a good idea. The most I was expecting an idea contained in the title of this post, vanity is more special each class such that vanity Halloween mummy, witch and grimm. something special that makes each class is completely different but still one theme. surprised no one has commented on this important part. and what do you think the variation wings or backpack on your back?

Instanthumor
04-28-2014, 03:52 AM
Can't we just go naked? Loincloths are virtually uncomfortable.

Gensin
04-28-2014, 08:27 AM
Can't we just go naked? Loincloths are virtually uncomfortable.

OhMaGawd.
YAAS!

chitgoks
04-29-2014, 09:44 AM
they need to give mages a good vanity cuz majority are ugly.

i only like founder. halloween is ok. rest are yuck.

thats just my view

Zylx
04-29-2014, 09:22 PM
they need to give mages a good vanity cuz majority are ugly.

i only like founder. halloween is ok. rest are yuck.

thats just my view

I like the grim reaper and the shuyal liberator the best.