PDA

View Full Version : Which one is the best mythic pet for rogue?

Uikuha
04-18-2014, 02:17 AM
So, i just got a bunch of plat from free offers. And i wanna buy a mythic pet! Which one is usefull in pve that look from stat, AA, and passives and which one u use by most? Thanks!

Sorry my English

grumpy
04-18-2014, 09:05 AM
you do realize the only one available for purchase is scorch, who in my opinion isnt worth his cost. His arcane ability is useless in endgame and his passive stats are only "okay".

Save your plat and get Grimm, Abaddon or Slag when they become available again. Of the 3 I mentioned, id recommend Grimm or Slag

Xeusx
04-18-2014, 09:32 AM
you do realize the only one available for purchase is scorch, who in my opinion isnt worth his cost. His arcane ability is useless in endgame and his passive stats are only "okay".

Save your plat and get Grimm, Abaddon or Slag when they become available again. Of the 3 I mentioned, id recommend Grimm or Slag
Grimm can be found in auction too..

Trenton
04-18-2014, 12:44 PM

Not everyone has gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bless
04-18-2014, 06:08 PM

Not everyone has gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk But it is available to people all year round, is it not?

Uikuha
04-18-2014, 09:50 PM

So, i have to buy grimm or slag? Grimm is availaible in egg version but not very much now. Slag AA is panic and grimm AA is terrify and chance on stun. I think grimm passives is better. But i think i need to wait until helloween to buy grimm with plat and maybe there are an egg version again! So i need to wait and buy slag? Because i can buy grimm with gold..

Sorry my English

Primeblades
04-19-2014, 12:08 AM
Buy scorch, he is good for rogue I think

Uikuha
04-19-2014, 12:48 AM

Scorch shield isn't good enough i think

Sorry my English

UndeadJudge
04-19-2014, 10:05 AM

Scorch sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grumpy
04-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Yes, so can slag, abaddon and ripmaw. But if you read carefully OP's post he says he just got plat from free offers implying hes looking to buy a mythic pet with plats, not gold cause not everyone has the gold to afford CS prices.

Primeblades
04-19-2014, 11:14 AM
So, i have to buy grimm or slag? Grimm is availaible in egg version but not very much now. Slag AA is panic and grimm AA is terrify and chance on stun. I think grimm passives is better. But i think i need to wait until helloween to buy grimm with plat and maybe there are an egg version again! So i need to wait and buy slag? Because i can buy grimm with gold..

Sorry my English

Hey if your looking to buy slag or Grimm I have both pets in egg form, ign painpill contact me if your interested :)

Uikuha
04-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey if your looking to buy slag or Grimm I have both pets in egg form, ign painpill contact me if your interested :)

Im looking to buy with plat from stable ;)

Sorry my English

eelectriccure
04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Save your plat until slag returns. His panic is extremely useful in in elite mobs and to interrupt boss aoe attacks.

tofiluk
04-20-2014, 01:56 AM
Save your plat until slag returns. His panic is extremely useful in in elite mobs and to interrupt boss aoe attacks.

Also on PVP if you want to. Slag is best pet for rouge on mythics for me. :)

Kakashis
04-20-2014, 12:45 PM
If you can afford only one mythic pet, get slag for sure. If you're using gold, get Grimm because he's cheap and not bad now cuz of the armor reduction. Scorch is a tricky one for sure. I use him at boss fights to prevent myself and my team from getting one hit as well as supreme running speed. This is only if others are using slag or another stun pet. If someone else has Scorch, I won't use him for fear our shield timing will be off sync and we'll just die. Scorch as he is now is a situational pet. I don't recommend him as your first mythic pet, he's not good enough for mobs and you'll regret. Ripmaw is a joke of a pet now too. Avoid that one.

Uikuha
04-21-2014, 04:16 AM
If you can afford only one mythic pet, get slag for sure. If you're using gold, get Grimm because he's cheap and not bad now cuz of the armor reduction. Scorch is a tricky one for sure. I use him at boss fights to prevent myself and my team from getting one hit as well as supreme running speed. This is only if others are using slag or another stun pet. If someone else has Scorch, I won't use him for fear our shield timing will be off sync and we'll just die. Scorch as he is now is a situational pet. I don't recommend him as your first mythic pet, he's not good enough for mobs and you'll regret. Ripmaw is a joke of a pet now too. Avoid that one.

Get it, thanks!!

Sorry my English

Serancha
04-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Not a big fan of slag for rogue. Slag is not a "run ahead of you" kind of pet. His only real skill is panic, but in order to get close enough to position him, you're already usually dead my mauls or stunlocked/cursed by a mage on the other team (if in pvp). Mages do well with slag because they can use their shields to run up and get him in place, but for a rogue, that is often pure suicide.

On elites it is usually not advised for a rogue to go running into a pack of mobs. This is why you see more elite rogues using grimm or abaddon than you do slag.

PS: I agree, don't waste money on Scorch. Worst purchase I ever made in this game.

Zynzyn
04-21-2014, 07:31 AM
Buy Slag or Grimm. Scorch's passive attack sucks for a mythic pet. And its Arcane Ability shield is a joke. Unless devs do something about these, dont waste plats on this.

Uikuha
04-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Not a big fan of slag for rogue. Slag is not a "run ahead of you" kind of pet. His only real skill is panic, but in order to get close enough to position him, you're already usually dead my mauls or stunlocked/cursed by a mage on the other team (if in pvp). Mages do well with slag because they can use their shields to run up and get him in place, but for a rogue, that is often pure suicide.

On elites it is usually not advised for a rogue to go running into a pack of mobs. This is why you see more elite rogues using grimm or abaddon than you do slag.

PS: I agree, don't waste money on Scorch. Worst purchase I ever made in this game.

Buy Slag or Grimm. Scorch's passive attack sucks for a mythic pet. And its Arcane Ability shield is a joke. Unless devs do something about these, dont waste plats on this.

Ok so, i think i'll buy slag for plat and buy grimm in egg version with gold.. yeah, a bit long for waiting

Edit: i'll use them in different situation

Sorry my English

Kakashis
04-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Good choice my friend. As stated, in elite mobs, slag panic is mainly for when you gain too much aggro, you use it to panic the mob to give you time to run away while pot healing. It also stuns the boss so I find him the most useful mythic pet for us rogues. Wait for Halloween and buy Grimm with gold if he's purchasable as an egg again. STS has already opened the can of worms on this pet and it would be unfair to new players if not allowed the same opportunity to purchase as an egg for around 650-700k.

Uikuha
04-22-2014, 03:42 AM
Good choice my friend. As stated, in elite mobs, slag panic is mainly for when you gain too much aggro, you use it to panic the mob to give you time to run away while pot healing. It also stuns the boss so I find him the most useful mythic pet for us rogues. Wait for Halloween and buy Grimm with gold if he's purchasable as an egg again. STS has already opened the can of worms on this pet and it would be unfair to new players if not allowed the same opportunity to purchase as an egg for around 650-700k.

Yea... i hope they make grimm's egg puchaseable again in helloween in this year :)

Sorry my English